Israel vs Palestine in one image

Moich

Banned
Daps
Alot of kikes in this thread and watch a black man being warned for saying that but not cacs invading the coli.

:mjpls:

How is that Arabophilia working out for you in your own country ? :mjpls:

Tell us how wonderful Al Shabab has been for Somalis ? :mjpls:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Surprised no one talking bout how the Israeli government treats Ethiopian Jews terribly

Probably one of the most:mjpls: countries ever established
Yep and if you knew anything about the Jews of Ethiopia(AKA) one of the REAL tribes of gods people the oldest church and bible are both found in Ethiopia, theres a reason these cacs go so hard against them.

Oh and
as-above-so-below-star-of-david.jpg

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Yep and if you knew anything about the Jews of Ethiopia(AKA) one of the REAL tribes of gods people the oldest church and bible are both found in Ethiopia, theres a reason these cacs go so hard against them.
Ethiopian Jews are converts, which is why they cluster with autochthonous peoples in Ethiopia, rather than with other Jewish groups.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Oh and
as-above-so-below-star-of-david.jpg

Can you explain the picture breh?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
This is why I said theres no real Arab solidarity and Jews long figured it out.
I mean, the bloody and unending beef between Sunni and shia let you know these guys arent all together united.
So why c00n ass south Asian and African Muslims wanna be more Arab than the Arab themselves? :scust: Pakistan , 2000 miles away frm Israel, got no relations with Israel, while Egypt and Jordan right next doot got peace treaties with it :pachaha: these c00ns want Arab acceptance so bad...

Moich

Banned
Daps
Forget the Palestinian state, just end the military occupation. Give them autonomy, give them human rights with some measure of civic rights, none of that involves the creation of another Arab country or the destruction of Israel.

Israel already won. It got everything it needed (well almost everything, unfortunately Palestinian Arabs still exist).

Yet for some reason, basic human rights are too much for them to provide.

How come in the last damn near three decades, Israel has never on its own volition and initiative offered any semblance of a peace plan? Because, its simply content with the status quo, that being perpetual military occupation.

You seem to be woefully uninformed, this is the problem with debates like these, most from argue on an emotional and visceral basis rather than arguing from facts, and so you constantly have to spoon feed them facts.

- Have you heard of Hamas ruled Gaza state or the Palestinian authority ?

You wrong to suggest Israel hasn't offered any solution, during the last failed negotiations arabs walked away from a deal that would have handed them east jerusalem and 97% of the west bank.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Forget the Palestinian state, just end the military occupation. Give them autonomy, give them human rights with some measure of civic rights, none of that involves the creation of another Arab country or the destruction of Israel.

Israel already won. It got everything it needed (well almost everything, unfortunately Palestinian Arabs still exist).

Yet for some reason, basic human rights are too much for them to provide.

How come in the last damn near three decades, Israel has never on its own volition and initiative offered any semblance of a peace plan? Because, its simply content with the status quo, that being perpetual military occupation.
Can you list one human right that Palestinians in Israel are denied?

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
You seem to be woefully uninformed, this is the problem with debates like these, most from argue on an emotional and visceral basis rather than arguing from facts, and so you constantly have to spoon feed them facts. .

You seem to be repeating discredited, factually incorrect statements straight out of an AIPAC playbook.
I know your kind :shaq:

You also seem to be new here. Im the reason its been fukk Israel on this site since 2002.
Allow myself to introduce myself :sas1:

- Have you heard of Hamas ruled Gaza state or the Palestinian authority ?

You wrong to suggest Israel hasn't offered any solution, during the last failed negotiations arabs walked away from a deal that would have handed them east jerusalem and 97% of the west bank.

Swing and a miss. Of ALLLLL the propaganda talking points, thats what you start with? :hhh:

When Barak reneged on his commitment to transfer the three Jerusalem villages - a commitment he had specifically authorised Clinton to convey to Arafat - Clinton was furious. In the end, though, and on almost all these questionable tactical judgments, the US either gave up or gave in, reluctantly acquiescing out of respect for the things Barak was trying to do. If there is one issue that Israelis agree on, it is that Barak broke every conceivable taboo and went as far as any Israeli prime minister had gone or could go. Even so, it is hard to state with confidence how far Barak was actually prepared to go. Strictly speaking, there never was an Israeli offer. Determined to preserve Israel's position in the event of failure, the Israelis always stopped one, if not several, steps short of a proposal.

The ideas put forward at Camp David were never stated in writing, but orally conveyed. In the Palestinians' eyes, they were the ones who made the principal concessions. Arafat was persuaded that the Israelis were setting a trap. His primary objective thus became to cut his losses rather than maximise his gains. That did not mean that he ruled out reaching a final deal; but Palestinian negotiators, with one eye on the summit and another back home, could not accept the ambiguous formulations that had served to bridge differences between the parties in the past and that later, in their view, had been interpreted to Israel's advantage; this time around, only clear and unequivocal understandings would do.

The Camp David proposals were viewed as inadequate: they were silent on the question of refugees, the land exchange was unbalanced, and much of Arab East Jerusalem was to remain under Israeli sovereignty. To accept these proposals in the hope that Barak would then move further risked diluting the Palestinian position in a fundamental way. Meanwhile, America's political and cultural affinity with Israel translated into an acute sensitivity to Israeli domestic concerns and an exaggerated appreciation of Israel's substantive moves. The US team often pondered whether Barak could sell a given proposal to his people, including some he himself had made. The question rarely, if ever, was asked about Arafat.

Camp David: a tragedy of errors

I anxiously await the rest of your arguments. To save you the time, allow me to predict them for you:

"Israel is a land without a people, for a people without a land" :mjlol:

"Peace will come when the Arabs start to love their children more than they hate Israel" :mjgrin:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You know how these delusional nikkas be.........anybody's opinion who matches their opinion states nothing but ether regardless of how retarded and or naive the rebuttals are........:francis:

Had to back out when ol buddy said he was a Hatian.......that truth put his whole existence into fukk nikka overload.......
No you ran like a hoe once I factually chin checked you :pachaha: geopolitics is my specialty...stay in your lane you c00n...

Moich

Banned
Daps
You seem to be repeating discredited, factually incorrect statements straight out of an AIPAC playbook.

You also seem to be new here. Im the reason its been fukk Israel on this site since 2002.

full

I read that article way before rushed to paste it here in to back up your claims, give it up. :shaq:

Hussein Agha :mjlol:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World

Swing and a miss. Of ALLLLL the propaganda talking points, thats what you start with? :hhh:

When Barak reneged on his commitment to transfer the three Jerusalem villages - a commitment he had specifically authorised Clinton to convey to Arafat - Clinton was furious. In the end, though, and on almost all these questionable tactical judgments, the US either gave up or gave in, reluctantly acquiescing out of respect for the things Barak was trying to do. If there is one issue that Israelis agree on, it is that Barak broke every conceivable taboo and went as far as any Israeli prime minister had gone or could go. Even so, it is hard to state with confidence how far Barak was actually prepared to go. Strictly speaking, there never was an Israeli offer. Determined to preserve Israel's position in the event of failure, the Israelis always stopped one, if not several, steps short of a proposal.

The ideas put forward at Camp David were never stated in writing, but orally conveyed. In the Palestinians' eyes, they were the ones who made the principal concessions. Arafat was persuaded that the Israelis were setting a trap. His primary objective thus became to cut his losses rather than maximise his gains. That did not mean that he ruled out reaching a final deal; but Palestinian negotiators, with one eye on the summit and another back home, could not accept the ambiguous formulations that had served to bridge differences between the parties in the past and that later, in their view, had been interpreted to Israel's advantage; this time around, only clear and unequivocal understandings would do.

The Camp David proposals were viewed as inadequate: they were silent on the question of refugees, the land exchange was unbalanced, and much of Arab East Jerusalem was to remain under Israeli sovereignty. To accept these proposals in the hope that Barak would then move further risked diluting the Palestinian position in a fundamental way. Meanwhile, America's political and cultural affinity with Israel translated into an acute sensitivity to Israeli domestic concerns and an exaggerated appreciation of Israel's substantive moves. The US team often pondered whether Barak could sell a given proposal to his people, including some he himself had made. The question rarely, if ever, was asked about Arafat.

Camp David: a tragedy of errors

I anxiously await the rest of your arguments. To save you the time, allow me to predict them for you:

"Israel is a land without a people, for a people without a land" :mjlol:

"Peace will come when the Arabs start to love their children more than they hate Israel" :mjgrin:
:mjpls:tell me, if you're so interested in human rights in the ME, Why don't you pro Palestinian leftist types ever cape for the millions of persecuted Arab Christians, and other minorities who are currently experiencing ethnic cleansing at the hands of Sunni militias? They get treated worse than Palestinian's, who atleast have many parts of the Arab world and an anti Zionist UN backing them . No ones protecting Yazidis, Coptic Christians or other minorities. Where's your concern for them? Or are you only interested in Palestinians because it's not Arabs who are sometimes mistreating them, but Jews? The average Palestinian is more of a victim of corrupt leadership, sectarianism and Islamic terrorism than Israel. Look at the average Arab in Israel. They enjoy better living standards, more rights, and more opportunities than most Arabs in ME and North Africa.