Israel vs Palestine in one image

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:mjpls:tell me, if you're so interested in human rights in the ME, Why don't you pro Palestinian leftist types ever cape for the millions of persecuted Arab Christians, and other minorities who are currently experiencing ethnic cleansing at the hands of Sunni militias? They get treated worse than Palestinian's, who atleast have many parts of the Arab world and an anti Zionist UN backing them . No ones protecting Yazidis, Coptic Christians or other minorities. Where's your concern for them? Or are you only interested in Palestinians because it's not Arabs who are sometimes mistreating them, but Jews? The average Palestinian is more of a victim of corrupt leadership, sectarianism and Islamic terrorism than Israel. Look at the average Arab in Israel. They enjoy better living standards, more rights, and more opportunities than most Arabs in ME and North Africa.
Think c00ns care about human rights brehs

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Can you explain the picture breh?
Basically it deals with Jewish Mysticism which is what most Talmudic Jews(Kabbalist) Practice ie witchcraft this is where the modern star of david came form also the star of david is NOT a Jewish symbol it is a pagan symbol adopted by Zionist Ashkenazi Jews if you wonder why the world is the way it is and why shyt is so backwards and where all this new age bullshyt comes from. It literally is a mash up of ancient mysticism, Aliester Crowley teachings(Sa tanic church)and Kabbalist teachings.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:mjpls:tell me, if you're so interested in human rights in the ME, Why don't you pro Palestinian leftist types ever cape for the millions of persecuted Arab Christians, and other minorities who are currently experiencing ethnic cleansing at the hands of Sunni militias? They get treated worse than Palestinian's, who atleast have many parts of the Arab world and an anti Zionist UN backing them . No ones protecting Yazidis, Coptic Christians or other minorities. Where's your concern for them? Or are you only interested in Palestinians because it's not Arabs who are sometimes mistreating them, but Jews? The average Palestinian is more of a victim of corrupt leadership, sectarianism and Islamic terrorism than Israel. Look at the average Arab in Israel. They enjoy better living standards, more rights, and more opportunities than most Arabs in ME and North Africa.

:heh:

Where does one start with this post?

:patrice:

the classic whataboutisms? :skip:

the feigned sympathy for other causes to discredit the cause we're currently discussing? :scust:

calling an institution that actualized and gave effect to jewish self determination, anti zionist? :gucci:

some nonsensical statement about what the average palestinian is going through, as if you give a fukk? :comeon:

irrelevant points about the average Israeli Arab, knowing full well the average income of an Arab in Tel Aviv is irrelevant to the fact that there is a perpetual military occupation of the Palestinian people going on six decades? :martin:

Pro-Israeli talking points in 2018

:russell:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

Ran ya mouth through 16 pages

confronted with one article, he focuses on the author :heh:

and doesnt even bring up points that could discredit the author, never mind the argument the author makes

literally just quotes his name

lungs too small to hot box with God

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lay claim? nikka they bombed/ bulldozed their way into Palestine with help of the western world....:rudy:.......fukk are you talking about..........

The land was in limbo, it didn't "belong" to either party. Arabs and Jews been beefing since forever and the Jews won out. Palestinians are paying for their bad decisions. Right now it's up to them to decide their own future, because Israel doesn't owe them anything.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
The land was in limbo, it didn't "belong" to either party. Arabs and Jews been beefing since forever and the Jews won out. Palestinians are paying for their bad decisions. Right now it's up to them to decide their own future, because Israel doesn't owe them anything.

can you please identify this bad decision?

And by your logic, India didnt belong to the Indians in 1947, and was in fact, in "limbo".

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
that was quick :ehh:

I know your type, I know your kind......

:ahh:
:huhldup:Are you keen on joining the alt right, because that's exactly how they speak about Jewish people.

Where does one start with this post?

:patrice:

the classic whataboutisms? :skip:

the feigned sympathy for other causes to discredit the cause we're currently discussing? :scust:

calling an institution that actualized and gave effect to jewish self determination, anti zionist? :gucci:

some nonsensical statement about what the average palestinian is going through, as if you give a fukk? :comeon:

irrelevant points about the average Israeli Arab, knowing full well the average income of an Arab in Tel Aviv is irrelevant to the fact that there is a perpetual military occupation of the Palestinian people going on six decades? :martin:

Pro-Israeli talking points in 2018

:russell:
:mjpls:And you still haven't answered my question.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:huhldup:Are you keen on joining the alt right, because that's exactly how they speak about Jewish people.

Im talking about intellectual cowards, not Jews. Try again, this time without the anti semeti

:mjpls:And you still haven't answered my question.

Ok I will answer it. I condemn any act of oppression or tyranny, any violation of human rights, any denial of civic rights, and any denial of a right to self determination, which I believe all people are entitled to. Whether its Western Sahara, Tibet or Palestine.

Youre talking to a non-Palestinian, non-Arab, ex-Muslim. Me nah do group think and tap dancing for the habibis.

But facts are facts, and you on the outside looking in, sweetheart.

Moich

Banned
Daps
Ran ya mouth through 16 pages

confronted with one article, he focuses on the author :heh:

and doesnt even bring up points that could discredit the author, never mind the argument the author makes

literally just quotes his name

lungs too small to hot box with God

Bring real articles not some islamic authored garbage

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

The land was inhabited by millions of people and deemed a country, even there was a concern with who had rights to the land, the way it was taken is the issue breh. What exactly is so hard to understand about this? Yall use all these fallacies to make genocide seem okay. Well they are arabs so its okay, well other countries are doing it too so its okay, well 3000 years ago the land was taken from them so its okay.

Its never okay to slaughter women and children more or less just to take stake in a land that you have no real intellectual or physical claim too. Yall so busy defending the Israelite's right to be entitled a$$holes that yall are missing the very simple underlying fact here.

The land was in limbo.........nikka it was inhabited by a multi cultural group of people for thousands of years........it wasn't in fukking limbo......

Moich

Banned
Daps
ex-Muslim

:duck:

There in lies the problem folks, it is mostly Muslims coming in here to c00n for their favorite oppressed people. As a wise poster already stated it less about the oppressed and more about who is doing the alleged oppressing that gets their blood raging.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:duck:

There in lies the problem folks, it is mostly Muslims coming in here to c00n for their favorite oppressed people. As a wise poster already stated it less about the oppressed and more about who is doing the alleged oppressing that gets their blood raging.

I am not Muslim, Jewish, Christian at all breh......

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
can you please identify this bad decision?

And by your logic, India didnt belong to the Indians in 1947, and was in fact, in "limbo".

They placed their faith in the Arab states who told them to sit back and let them handle it, not knowing that the Arabs were just serving their own interests because they weren't and still aren't ready to take the Palestinians into their own countries. Arabs lost and the Palestinians been fukked ever since.

And you are correct, as I'm sure you are aware, way back in the day even your own country, Afghanistan, was a part of "hindu/vedic civilization," it was called Gandhara, now it's something else entirely....it is what it is, I'm not emotionally invested in Indians reclaiming it for "India" just because it's Muslim territory now...I favor what's practical. Similarly, demanding Israel give back all the land they won is highly impractical. It aint gonna happen.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The land was inhabited by millions of people and deemed a country, even there was a concern with who had rights to the land, the way it was taken is the issue breh. What exactly is so hard to understand about this? Yall use all these fallacies to make genocide seem okay. Well they are arabs so its okay, well other countries are doing it too so its okay, well 3000 years ago the land was taken from them so its okay.

Its never okay to slaughter women and children more or less just to take stake in a land that you have no real intellectual or physical claim too. Yall so busy defending the Israelite's right to be entitled a$$holes that yall are missing the very simple underlying fact here.

The land was in limbo.........nikka it was inhabited by a multi cultural group of people for thousands of years........it wasn't in fukking limbo......

We need to stop cheapening words like "genocide," if Israel wanted to they could wipe out every Palestinian by this time tomorrow night. Instead, Palestinian birthrate is through the roof, that's the opposite of a genocide. Meanwhile the Jews been molested, hunted, killed, and/or dispersed all over the Middle East and Europe for centuries but everybody got a problem cause they have a country now. Get the fukk outta here breh. What you want instead? You want Hamas to have power? ISIS? That's what you want to get a foothold over there instead of Israel? Sorry man, but I'll take the Jews any day of the week. "Entitled" is manufacturing an ethnic identity and then using it to demand territory. fukk that.