Israel vs Palestine in one image

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
one of those is a clown, and the other two havent said anything factual in this thread

You know how these delusional nikkas be.........anybody's opinion who matches their opinion states nothing but ether regardless of how retarded and or naive the rebuttals are........:francis:

Had to back out when ol buddy said he was a Hatian.......that truth put his whole existence into fukk nikka overload.......

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
So the Arabs shouldnt have resisted an obvious attempt to displace them and build a state on their land at their expense?
In geopolitics, there's no such thing as morality. According to many like you who use this reasoning, Christian Arabs who were once a majority in many parts of the middle east, should get many of their lands back from Muslim invaders. Now obviously that's never going to happen, because they were defeated in war, and the victors always get the lands of the conquered. Israel won the 7 day war fair and square. If Muslim's in the middle east think they could reclaim those lands using moral justifications, then they should also be prepared to allow Christians Arabs, Assyrians, Armenians and other persecuted minorities to reclaim many of their stolen lands. Arabs try to hold Israel to the moral standards, they themselves are incapable of upholding.

Moich

Banned
Daps
In geopolitics, there's no such thing as morality. According to many like you who use this reasoning, Christian Arabs who were once a majority in many parts of the middle east, should get many of their lands back from Muslim invaders. Now obviously that's never going to happen, because they were defeated in war, and the victors always get the lands of the conquered. Israel won the 7 day war fair and square. If Muslim's in the middle east think they could reclaim those lands using moral justifications, then they should also be prepared to allow Christians Arabs, Assyrians, Armenians and other persecuted minorities to reclaim many of their stolen lands. Arabs try to hold Israel to the moral standards, they themselves are incapable of upholding.

Couldn't have said it any better:wow:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

Its the 6 day war not 7

If launching pre-emptive attacks to execute a predetermined plan of forcing out thousands of people to take their land is "fair and square" , then we have a differing view of whats fair. It also is odd you introduce concepts of fairness, seconds after claiming politics lacks morality

Victors also raped the women and pillaged the land historically. Are these standards we should maintain? I take it you have no issue with terrorism then. In fact, your point is simply boiled down to might is right. I mean, if thats the case, it is what it is. But I am assuming you would have no issue with ethnic cleansing or genocide. In fact, if the Israelis were to liquidate Palestinians en masse, this would not be an issue for you at all then right?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Its the 6 day war not 7

If launching pre-emptive attacks to execute a predetermined plan of forcing out thousands of people to take their land is "fair and square" , then we have a differing view of whats fair. It also is odd you introduce concepts of fairness, seconds after claiming politics lacks morality

Victors also raped the women and pillaged the land historically. Are these standards we should maintain? I take it you have no issue with terrorism then. In fact, your point is simply boiled down to might is right. I mean, if thats the case, it is what it is. But I am assuming you would have no issue with ethnic cleansing or genocide. In fact, if the Israelis were to liquidate Palestinians en masse, this would not be an issue for you at all then right?
RealPolitiks my friend, read about it. And Yes, I do see rape as a legitimate warfare tactic. Islamic terrorism is just foolishness. It doesn't achieve anything, except give a powerful country justification to invade other weaker countries. Since the 9/11 attacks, not only has most Arab countries have been significantly weakened and their sovereignty compromised, America has also strengthened their hold over the region. And Arabs in non US aligned countries are even more disenfranchised and desolate. Israel controls the Gaza strip and the West bank and there's nothing you can do about it. If Arabs want to start applying moral standards to Israelis, maybe they should start in their own countries.

Last edited:

Moich

Banned
Daps
They won't let the Kurds have their state despite being 50 million plus, but Arabs who already have 22 states should be given yet another state and at the expense of the only Jewish state in the world.:heh:

Very funny how pro Arab world opinion can be sometimes, considering all the terror and destruction they have bequeathed to us. You can't even go to Times square to celebrate new years because of these mf'ers but we are supposed to go out on a limb for em. What is wrong with people sometimes ? :dahell:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Moich.... like Moishe? :comeon:

The Russians running Israel are not indigenous Jews. They are Russians, closer related to Asians, the Khazars.

Ashkenazim would have helped Hitler man the ovens and do his books for a cut of the profits, if they had not been targeted as well. :yeshrug: Facts.

Israel is strictly business. Ethics and morals are for suckers. Secure paper and place first. Then re-write as necessary, afterwards.
Ashkenazim' origins are in the Levant, not Europe, and the Ashkenazi-Khazarian theory is nonsense.

(Behar et al. 2013)
Population-genetic structure and Ashkenazi Jews

Our sample set representing the geographic region of the Khazar Khaganate can be split into three subsets (Figure 1): populations from the South Caucasus region (Abkhasian, Armenian, Azeri, Georgian), populations from the North Caucasus region (Adygei, Balkar, Chechen, Kabardin, Kumyk, Lezgin, Nogai, North Ossetian, Tabasaran), and populations from the Volga region in the most northerly reaches of the Khazar expanse (Chuvash, Tatar). Under the hypothesis of a strong Khazar contribution to the Ashkenazi Jewish population, we might have expected in PCA (Figure 2a) to see the Ashkenazi Jews placed in tight overlap with populations representing the Khazar region. Instead, considering the samples of the Khazar region together with the Ashkenazi Jewish samples, the Ashkenazi Jews were positioned alongside other Jewish samples, between Southern Europeans and samples from the Middle East, and they did not substantially overlap populations from the Khazar region. The three subsets of the Khazar region —South Caucasus, North Caucasus, and Volga regionare themselves differentiated in PCA, with the Volga and North Caucasus populations, which approximate the Khazar region more closely than do the South Caucasus populations, positioned most distantly from Ashkenazi Jews.
The spatial ancestry analysis confirms and sharpens the lack of evidence for the Khazar hypothesis observed in PCA, placing the Ashkenazi Jewish sample in close proximity to Italian Jews, North African Jews, Sephardi Jews, and Mediterranean non-Jewish populations such as Cypriots and Italians. Of the three sub-regions of the Khazar Khaganate, the two northern groups are again distant from the Ashkenazi Jews. Among the four South Caucasus populations, the Armenian and Azeri populations in particular lie closer to non-Jewish Middle Eastern populations, including Druze, Iranians, Kurds, and Lebanese, than to Ashkenazi Jews. Strikingly, the Ashkenazi Jewish population shows no overlap even with the South Caucasus groups, and moreover, it is apparent that the South Caucasus Armenian population is genetically closer to Middle Eastern Jewish populations than to Ashkenazi Jews.
For the Jewish populations included in a large group containing Ashkenazi, North African, and Sephardi Jews, most of the populations with the highest similarity of cluster membership coefficients are other Jewish populations. Considering ten Jewish populations included in the group (Algerian, Belmonte, Bulgarian, Eastern Ashkenazi, Italian, Libyan, Moroccan, Tunisian, Turkish, Western Ashkenazi), the non-Jewish populations that appear on lists of populations with the most similar cluster memberships are French Basques, Bulgarians, Cypriots, Druze, Greeks, Italians from Abruzzo, Bergamo, Sicily, and Tuscany, Jordanians, Lebanese, Palestinians, Samaritans, Italians from Sardinia, Spanish, and Syrians. Notably absent from this list is the inclusion of any of the populations from the Khazar region.
In summary, in this most comprehensive study to date, we have examined the three potential sources for contemporary Ashkenazi Jews, using a new sample set that covers the full extent of the Khazar realm of the 6th to 10th centuries. Analysis of this large data set does not change and in fact reinforces the conclusions of multiple past studies, including ours and those of other groups (Atzmon and others, 2010; Bauchet and others, 2007; Behar and others, 2010; Campbell and others, 2012; Guha and others, 2012; Haber and others, 2013; Henn and others, 2012; Kopelman and others, 2009; Seldin and others, 2006; Tian and others, 2008). We confirm the notion that the Ashkenazi, North African, and Sephardi Jews share substantial genetic ancestry and that they derive it from Middle Eastern and European populations, with no indication of a detectable Khazar contribution to their genetic origins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Siiri Rootsi et al. 2013)
The long residence of Ashkenazi Jews in Eastern Europe and the high frequency of haplogroup R1a in the same region suggested that the founder might be of non-Jewish European ancestry, whose descendants were able to assume Levite status. However, because of the paucity of distinctive internal substructure of haplogroup R1a, it was not possible to suggest a particular European source population nor to test the hypothesis of a Turkic-speaking Khazar ancestor, which has been proposed in light of the narrative that members of the Khazar ruling class may have converted to Judaism in the 8th or 9th century18.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2017 Behar et al. Paper on R1a-Y2619 Ashkenazi Levites - Levite DNA)
The R1a-Y2619 Ashkenazi Levite cluster does not have origins in Khazaria. Not only did that line have origins in the Middle East as of 3,000 years ago, but the line was Jewish (and Levite) as of 1,750 years ago, more than 500 years before the Khazars (or, in some accounts, Khazarian royalty) are said to have converted to Judaism.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
All we know is, the current Euro Jews(Sephardi's/Ashkenazim's) have roots in the middle east. No genetic data has suggested specifically where in the middle east. Jews have been scattered across the remains of the Roman Empire for the last 2000 years, which included major parts of Asia minor and the Levant. Many of these tiny Jewish communities could have converted native people who lived near these Jewish settlements. And new evidence is confirming that mass conversions did take place.

An Israeli professor has conducted a study on Ashkenazim jews which suggests that Eurojews may have emerged from Greek Anatolian/Persian communities along the Silk trade routes, before it became occupied by Turkic people.

Scientists reveal Jewish history's forgotten Turkish roots

web-ashkenazi-jews-1-getty.jpg

I still think the Jews nave a right to a homeland, but I think they need to stop pretending to be direct descendants of the original Israelites. They're rattling a lot of these religious nutcases in America, with that talk.
I have known about Elhaik's paper on the supposed Khazarian origin for quite sometime now, but have yet to read it myself.

Here is an excerpt from Behar on this matter -- On a side note: That's a great picture.^

(Behar et al. 2013)
One recent study (Elhaik, 2013), making use of part of our data set (Behar and others, 2010), focused specifically on the Khazar hypothesis, arguing that it has strong genetic support. This claim was built on a series of analyses similar to those performed in our original study that initially reported the data. However, the reanalysis relied on the provocative assumption that the Armenians and Georgians of the South Caucasus region could serve as appropriate proxies for Khazar descendants (Elhaik, 2013). This assumption is problematic for a number of reasons. First, because of the great variety of populations in the Caucasus region and the fact that no specific population in the region is known to represent Khazar descendants, evidence for ancestry among Caucasus populations need not reflect Khazar ancestry. Second, even if it were allowed that Caucasus affinities could represent Khazar ancestry, the use of the Armenians and Georgians as Khazar proxies is particularly poor, as they represent the southern part of the Caucasus region, while the Khazar Khaganate was centered in the North Caucasus and further to the north. Furthermore, among populations of the Caucasus, Armenians and Georgians are geographically the closest to the Middle East, and are therefore expected a priori to show the greatest genetic similarity to Middle Eastern populations. Indeed, a rather high similarity of South Caucasus populations to Middle Eastern groups was observed at the level of the whole genome in a recent study (Yunusbayev and others, 2012). Thus, any genetic similarity between Ashkenazi Jews and Armenians and Georgians might merely reflect a common shared Middle Eastern ancestry component, actually providing further support to a Middle Eastern origin of Ashkenazi Jews, rather than a hint for a Khazar origin.
Our results contrast sharply with the work of Elhaik (Elhaik, 2013), which claimed strong support for a Khazar origin of Ashkenazi Jews. This disagreement merits close examination. Elhaik (Elhaik, 2013) based his claim for Khazar ancestry of the Ashkenazi Jewish population on an assumption that two South Caucasus populations, Georgians and Armenians, are suitable proxies for Khazar descendants, and on observations of similarity of these populations with Ashkenazi Jews. By assembling a larger data set containing populations that span the full range of the Khazar Khaganate, we find no evidence that a particular similarity exists between Ashkenazi Jews and any of the populations of the Khazar region; further, within the region, the newly incorporated northern populations that best overlap with the presumed center of the Khazar Khaganate are the most genetically distant from Ashkenazi Jews.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
RealPolitiks my friend, read about it. And Yes, I do see rape as a legitimate warfare tactic. Islamic terrorism is just foolishness. It doesn't achieve anything, except give a powerful country justification to invade other weaker countries. Since the 9/11 attacks, not only has most Arab countries have been significantly weakened and their sovereignty compromised, America has also strengthened their hold over the region. And Arabs in non US aligned countries are even more disenfranchised and desolate. Israel controls the Gaza strip and the West bank and there's nothing you can do about it. If Arabs want to start applying moral standards to Israelis, maybe they should start in their own countries.

Im pretty sure I've read more books on this subject before the age of 13 than you have in your life, so quit the patronizing tone.

And you need to stop assuming my position on this issue. I dont believe in the two state solution, so all that "nothing you can do about it" shyt is irrelevant.

My position is clear, the 50 year military occupation of the Palestinian people needs to end. If a Palestinian state wont end it, then including them in Israel will. Either way, the status quo of killings, indefinite detention, torture, resource deprivation, theft etc. needs to stop.

All in all youve said what you need to say. By your logic, everything from genocide to slavery is acceptable.

:manny:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
They won't let the Kurds have their state despite being 50 million plus, but Arabs who already have 22 states should be given yet another state and at the expense of the only Jewish state in the world.:heh:

Very funny how pro Arab world opinion can be sometimes, considering all the terror and destruction they have bequeathed to us. You can't even go to Times square to celebrate new years because of these mf'ers but we are supposed to go out on a limb for em. What is wrong with people sometimes ? :dahell:

Forget the Palestinian state, just end the military occupation. Give them autonomy, give them human rights with some measure of civic rights, none of that involves the creation of another Arab country or the destruction of Israel.

Israel already won. It got everything it needed (well almost everything, unfortunately Palestinian Arabs still exist).

Yet for some reason, basic human rights are too much for them to provide.

How come in the last damn near three decades, Israel has never on its own volition and initiative offered any semblance of a peace plan? Because, its simply content with the status quo, that being perpetual military occupation.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: call black men c00ns while you cape for a white supremacist state that is directly funded by the same country that shows prejudice and discrimination against your skin color brehs.....:mjlol:

Swear this site is full of confused nikkas with no fathers and knowledge about shyt in life......:scust:

Kats agents man.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
I remember being in my first year of college and we had to do a report on this and i was the only one who said this shyt will NEVER end and my jewish teacher who was only a few years older than me was all offended at me saying that like “theirs been great strides for peace”. That was my first taste of that ol lefty bullshyt.

Wish i had this picture in 06

breh, the right has way more bull