Israel vs Palestine in one image

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I'm Haitian, I don't care for Jewish friendship...but they never enslaved my peoples so its fukk Arabs till infinity :yeshrug: the dhimmis are kicking the masters ass and they mad :yeshrug: let them be...they can't defeat Israel on the battlefield so they cry to the media :picard: p*ssy ass fakkits...

Your Hatian...........your fukking Hatian........and you're calling other people c00ns.........

giphy.gif

If you don't get your cac dikk sucking ass the fukk out this thread............

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
US finalized a $38 billion “military aid” deal in 2016 that’s on top of $3.8 billion in funds a year
:yeshrug: 38 billion is over 10 years...I don't care, we wasted 2 trillion dollars in Afghanistan that's unaccounted for...3.8 billy is chump change...Arabs got 3 of the wealthiest states on earth in their corner, why they not supporting their own with money?:yeshrug:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg

:mjpls: And people want to complain about gentrification.

In another 10 to 15 years the entire map will go back to being one color again.
:win:that's what happens when you lose a war that was meant to "drive the Jews back to the red sea".

:mjgrin:Palestinians need to start returning to reality, and realise there won't be a Palestinian state after the whole Arab world tried to destroy one tiny Jewish country. Their grandparents generation fukked up real bad, and unfortunately the current generation will pay the price.

:hhh:I don't understand why these rich ass Arab countries don't do their bit and atleast open up immigration for Palestinians. The middle east is still 99 percent Arab Muslim.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
They do. You guys think all Jews look like Harvey Weinstein but they don't. Israeli Jews look just like an average middle eastern person, and the genetic data bears that out, even for the "white jews" who have been living in Europe for a number of generations. They have a historical footprint in that region for sure, it's not up for debate.

Okay fine.

But moving from where ever on the globe they moved fom into the yard of a Palestinian family and then taking over the land and displacing the Palestinian..

Is some imperialist colonial bullshyt.

That's the main thrust of what I'm saying.

Stealing people's land is wrong even if you think your ancestors used to live there.

The fact that they justify this behavior by saying they are from there in the first place makes me point out that I know got damn well Seinfeld ain't 'from' Isreal. Maybe his great x12 grandaddy was.

I have an European ancestor. Do I get to go to Scotland and just move the fukc in someone's back yard?

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Palestinians are to blame. Use the Mandela strategy for global sympathy and move for a one state solution.

Easy peasy
:troll:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
They do. You guys think all Jews look like Harvey Weinstein but they don't. Israeli Jews look just like an average middle eastern person, and the genetic data bears that out, even for the "white jews" who have been living in Europe for a number of generations. They have a historical footprint in that region for sure, it's not up for debate.
All we know is, the current Euro Jews(Sephardi's/Ashkenazim's) have roots in the middle east. No genetic data has suggested specifically where in the middle east. Jews have been scattered across the remains of the Roman Empire for the last 2000 years, which included major parts of Asia minor and the Levant. Many of these tiny Jewish communities could have converted native people who lived near these Jewish settlements. And new evidence is confirming that mass conversions did take place.

An Israeli professor has conducted a study on Ashkenazim jews which suggests that Eurojews may have emerged from Greek Anatolian/Persian communities along the Silk trade routes, before it became occupied by Turkic people.

Scientists reveal Jewish history's forgotten Turkish roots

Scientists reveal Jewish history's forgotten Turkish roots
Israeli-born geneticist believes the Turkish villages of Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz were part of the original homeland for Ashkenazic Jews
web-ashkenazi-jews-1-getty.jpg

New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey.

His research is based on genetic, historical and place-name evidence. For his geographic genetic research, Dr Elhaik used a Geographic Population Structure computer modelling system to convert Ashkenazic Jewish DNA data into geographical information.

Dr Elhaik, an Israeli-born geneticist who gained his doctorate in molecular evolution from the University of Houston, believes that three still-surviving Turkish villages – Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz – on the western part of an ancient Silk Road route were part of the original Ashkenazic homeland. He believes that the word Ashkenaz originally comes from Ashguza - the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian name for the Iron Age Eurasian steppeland people, the Scythians.

Referring to the names of the three Turkish villages, Dr Elhaik points out that “north-east Turkey is the only place in the world where these place-names exist”.

I still think the Jews nave a right to a homeland, but I think they need to stop pretending to be direct descendants of the original Israelites. They're rattling a lot of these religious nutcases in America, with that talk.

Last edited:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:win:that's what happens when you lose a war that was meant to "drive the Jews back to the red sea".

:mjgrin:Palestinians need to start returning to reality, and realise there won't be a Palestinian state after the whole Arab world tried to destroy one tiny Jewish country. Their grandparents generation fukked up real bad, and unfortunately the current generation will pay the price.

:hhh:I don't understand why these rich ass Arab countries don't do their bit and atleast open up immigration for Palestinians. The middle east is still 99 percent Arab Muslim.

So the Arabs shouldnt have resisted an obvious attempt to displace them and build a state on their land at their expense?

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
What are you talking about? Israel won two wars to lay claim to what they have now. :heh: fukk you mean they can't do this or that, obviously they did. Nobody uprooted the Palestinians, the Arab states told them to chill for a little bit until they destroy Israel, then they can eat all they want....things didn't work out that way, cause they got their shyt rocked. They took that gamble and lost, now they want the Jews to play Mr. nice guy and reset the game to start over. It's pure fantasy. Nothing over there was "theirs" to lose to begin with.

there is no factual basis to any of this

Moich

Banned
Daps
400 million of them getting they ass beat by 6 million Jews is just icing on the cake :pachaha: after having the Jews as dhimmis for 1400 years now the shoes on the other foot...fukk them

Don't forget the 1.6 Billion non Arab Muslim c00ns too who hallucinate about Israel daily :pachaha:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:yeshrug: 38 billion is over 10 years...I don't care, we wasted 2 trillion dollars in Afghanistan that's unaccounted for...3.8 billy is chump change...Arabs got 3 of the wealthiest states on earth in their corner, why they not supporting their own with money?:yeshrug:

This is why I said theres no real Arab solidarity and Jews long figured it out.
I mean, the bloody and unending beef between Sunni and shia let you know these guys arent all together united.