Israel vs Palestine in one image

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Blacks don't benefit from additional Euro or Euro centric powers in North Africa. Arabs, for all their issues, are past invading nation's and people's. Whites to this day prop up apartheid white South Africans. Israelis may prove a more deadly foe than Arabs. Blacks should trust in the Arabs incompetence over the stable white supremacist, invading Israel enemy.
More deadly foe to who? Why the fukk do you care that Israelis are kicking ass in the middle east? :francis: how does that affect your life in America? :gucci: do you nikkas really cape for Arab Muslims that much? Zionism don't bother me, or affect my life one way or another...Arabs enslaved millions of afrjfans, Jews never did...so fukk them..

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Blacks don't benefit from additional Euro or Euro centric powers in North Africa. Arabs, for all their issues, are past invading nation's and people's. Whites to this day prop up apartheid white South Africans. Israelis may prove a more deadly foe than Arabs. Blacks should trust in the Arabs incompetence over the stable white supremacist, invading Israel enemy.

Jews aren't Euro-centric. Jews are hated in Europe. And they are hated by Arabs. That's why Israel exists to begin with.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
What are you talking about? Israel won two wars to lay claim to what they have now. :heh: fukk you mean they can't do this or that, obviously they did. Nobody uprooted the Palestinians, the Arab states told them to chill for a little bit until they destroy Israel, then they can eat all they want....things didn't work out that way, cause they got their shyt rocked. They took that gamble and lost, now they want the Jews to play Mr. nice guy and reset the game to start over. It's pure fantasy. Nothing over there was "theirs" to lose to begin with.

Lay claim? nikka they bombed/ bulldozed their way into Palestine with help of the western world....:rudy:.......fukk are you talking about..........

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
What stakes does anyone have over "self proclaimed " land after 30 semi centuries breh :heh:.........are you fukking serious? And whats the source.....the fukking Bible.....:rudy:..........fukk out of here nikka. You can't endorse bombing and taking land with militarized force effectively killing men WOMEN and CHILDREN all to take stake in a land that you believe was given to you by a God that may or may not exist. This shyt aint fantasy world nikka..........:pachaha:
The Quran said the land was given to the children of Moses :manny: don't play stupid, you know what that mean...and they won 3 wars for that land :manny: the same way the US won this country...same way Russia won the caucus and siberia...same way that these "Arabs" ended up in Palestine to begin with :skip: now they get a taste of their own medicine...Israel shouldn't give back an inch of land till these "Arabs" go back to Yemen where they come from...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
The Quran said the land was given to the children of Moses :manny: don't play stupid, you know what that mean...and they won 3 wars for that land :manny: the same way the US won this country...same way Russia won the caucus and siberia...same way that these "Arabs" ended up in Palestine to begin with :skip: now they get a taste of their own medicine...Israel shouldn't give back an inch of land till these "Arabs" go back to Yemen where they come from...

I don't give a fukk what the Quara says just like I don't give a fukk what the Bible says. If this situation was reversed in the PRESENT world and Palestine committed egregious war crimes to take a land that was already inhabited by millions of people I would feel the same way. Like I said this isn't a tit for tat situation.......your to ignorant to understand this shyt.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I don't give a fukk what the Quara says just like I don't give a fukk what the Bible says. If this situation was reversed in the PRESENT world and Palestine committed egregious war crimes to take a land that was already inhabited by millions of people I would feel the same way. Like I said this isn't a tit for tat situation.......your to ignorant to understand this shyt.
No you wouldn't...you wouldn't give a fukk cause you really don't care about shyt like that, you just dnt like Jews...if you cared, you woulda protest against Lebanon banning Palestinians from practicing over 40 professions...you woulda protest Jordan banning Palestinians from free school...and over 22 Arab countries denying Palestinians citizenship...but you don't care for those cause it's not the Jews doing it :yeshrug: and that's why you're a c00n...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
No you wouldn't...you wouldn't give a fukk cause you really don't care about shyt like that, you just dnt like Jews...if you cared, you woulda protest against Lebanon banning Palestinians from practicing over 40 professions...you woulda protest Jordan banning Palestinians from free school...and over 22 Arab countries denying Palestinians citizenship...but you don't care for those cause it's not the Jews doing it :yeshrug: and that's why you're a c00n...

How the fukk you going to tell me what the fukk I believe in? ........Im done with that convo breh.......you don't know me breh.......:mjlol:.......so stuck in your own reality you actually believe that you can see people through your computer screen.......:camby:

And Jews are your not friend either breh..........:laff::laff:......oh my fukking god the ignorance of some of these nikkas......:picard:..........

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jews aren't Euro-centric. Jews are hated in Europe. And they are hated by Arabs. That's why Israel exists to begin with.

Jews may be hated in Europe but that does mean they aren't Euro centric or white supremacists. My Israeli friend was a woman and had anti-black sentiments when I met her. Blacks are better off doing what is best for us. I understand Indians are threatened by Islam, as are blacks, but its a devil we all know. We can stand against Pakistan and the Islamic hordes for a 100 years more. But the Europeans?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More deadly foe to who? Why the fukk do you care that Israelis are kicking ass in the middle east? :francis: how does that affect your life in America? :gucci: do you nikkas really cape for Arab Muslims that much? Zionism don't bother me, or affect my life one way or another...Arabs enslaved millions of afrjfans, Jews never did...so fukk them..

I care about Blacks as a whole not merely Blacks in the USA. I hate Arabs but I am unsure helping a Eurocentric power is the way to go about dealing with the Arabs.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Jews may be hated in Europe but that does mean they aren't Euro centric or white supremacists. My Israeli friend was a woman and had anti-black sentiments when I met her. Blacks are better off doing what is best for us. I understand Indians are threatened by Islam, as are blacks, but its a devil we all know. We can stand against Pakistan and the Islamic hordes for a 100 years more. But the Europeans?

Hows that possible when the whole world considers us their property.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
How the fukk you going to tell me what the fukk I believe in? ........Im done with that convo breh.......you don't know me breh.......:mjlol:.......so stuck in your own reality you actually believe that you can see people through your computer screen.......:camby:

And Jews are your not friend either breh..........:laff::laff:......oh my fukking god the ignorance of some of these nikkas......:picard:..........
I'm Haitian, I don't care for Jewish friendship...but they never enslaved my peoples so its fukk Arabs till infinity :yeshrug: the dhimmis are kicking the masters ass and they mad :yeshrug: let them be...they can't defeat Israel on the battlefield so they cry to the media :picard: p*ssy ass fakkits...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I care about Blacks as a whole not merely Blacks in the USA. I hate Arabs but I am unsure helping a Eurocentric power is the way to go about dealing with the Arabs.
They don't need your help...they handling 400 million Arabs by them selves easily :yeshrug: