Israel vs Palestine in one image

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I actually do push for Arabs out of Egypt. I did so as early as a week ago on this very forum. However I reason (perhaps wrongly) that Arabs in North Africa is better than Israelis. Arabs are the enemy we know.

Pay no mind that to that dumbass he so much of a racist towards Arabs he is willing to take up for people who hate him more then then so called people he calls the "enemy".......

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I actually do push for Arabs out of Egypt. I did so as early as a week ago on this very forum. However I reason (perhaps wrongly) that Arabs in North Africa is better than Israelis. Arabs are the enemy we know.
How are they better than the Israelis? :jbhmm: no juelzing just list the ways they're better...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
:stopitslime: call black men c00ns while you cape for a white supremacist state that is directly funded by the same country that shows prejudice and discrimination against your skin color brehs.....:mjlol:

Swear this site is full of confused nikkas with no fathers and knowledge about shyt in life......:scust:
Cape for the people who enslaved your people for a 1000 years breh :mjcry: think that Arabs, who refer to you as slave, are your friends brehs...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Funny thing is, we supposed to think it's so evil for Jews to have a homeland in the Middle East, but can Jews live peacefully and unmolested in any one of the number of Muslim Arab states? Nope.
Jews are native to the middle east :manny: in any religious text...and historical text...ancient Egyptians record Jews in Palestine 4000 years ago...so how is it not their land? :jbhmm: they never left the land...Kurds have been occupied by 3 different countries over 2 thousand years, are they not native to the middle east? :gladbron:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Pay no mind that to that dumbass he so much of a racist towards Arabs he is willing to take up for people who hate him more then then so called people he calls the "enemy".......
I dnt hate Arabs...don't give a fukk about them actually...but I won't cape for them...they continuously enslave blacks so fukk them...400 million of them getting they ass beat by 6 million Jews is just icing on the cake :pachaha: after having the Jews as dhimmis for 1400 years now the shoes on the other foot...fukk them

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Cape for the people who enslaved your people for a 1000 years breh :mjcry: think that Arabs, who refer to you as slave, are your friends brehs...

That's the problem, I am not caping for anyone.....:mjlol:.......I'm just not picking sides like your low information ass. Your a clown dude. Stop it right now.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Jews are native to the middle east :manny: in any religious text...and historical text...ancient Egyptians record Jews in Palestine 4000 years ago...so how is it not their land? :jbhmm: they never left the land...Kurds have been occupied by 3 different countries over 2 thousand years, are they not native to the middle east? :gladbron:

Its not their land because other people inhabited the land for 1000's of years. Hence its land they no longer have claim too. You can't just uproot people based on some bullshyt bible scripture/you have the military funding to do so...are you black or Jewish? I refuse to believe a black person in America is going this hard for Israel.......:mjlol:...you can't be this fukking naive breh.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
That's the problem, I am not caping for anyone.....:mjlol:.......I'm just not picking sides like your low information ass. Your a clown dude. Stop it right now.
So you being an attack dog on Israel is not picking sides? :stopitslime: I'm just calling you c00ns out on y'all inconsistencies :lolbron:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:russ: I give up
Moich.... like Moishe? :comeon:

The Russians running Israel are not indigenous Jews. They are Russians, closer related to Asians, the Khazars.

Ashkenazim would have helped Hitler man the ovens and do his books for a cut of the profits, if they had not been targeted as well. :yeshrug: Facts.

Israel is strictly business. Ethics and morals are for suckers. Secure paper and place first. Then re-write as necessary, afterwards.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Its not their land because other people inhabited the land for 1000's of years. Hence its land they no longer have claim too. You can't just uproot people based on some bullshyt bible scripture/you have the military funding to do so...are you black or Jewish? I refuse to believe a black person in America is going this hard for Israel.......:mjlol:...you can't be this fukking naive breh.
Why is it not their land? :jbhmm: are there not a Jewish presence on the land? Are you also saying USA is not native American land? :jbhmm: was Egypt not Egyptian land after being ruled by Greece and Rome for 700 years? :jbhmm: is Jerusalem even mentioned ONCE in the Quran? Y'all got mecca and Medina and all that backward camel piss ridden land :pachaha: be happy y'all was allowed to keep that...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Like I said chill on the "c00n" label breh......especially when you in America caping for Zionist regimes....:mjlol:
Palestinians don't give a single fukks about Africans :manny: you're a c00n if you take time out your day to cape for them...how many African issues are Arabs championing? :jbhmm: shyt 70% of Jordan is ethnic Palestinians, they already got their state :pachaha:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just curious, for those who are vehemently opposed to Israel - who would you rather be the staple power in that region, from a strictly realpolitik point of view? Is the alternative to a Jewish ethno-religious democratic state really favorable, given the options available? Can we answer that question honestly?

At first the west supported Israel to stave off the threat of Communism. Now the west supports Israel to stave off Islamic radicalization. The game don't change, only the players.

When it comes to emotional investment, taking sides is fruitless. But if you just want to keep it real from a strictly utilitarian perspective, you gotta rock with Israel for now, until a more preferable alternative comes along.

Blacks don't benefit from additional Euro or Euro centric powers in North Africa. Arabs, for all their issues, are past invading nation's and people's. Whites to this day prop up apartheid white South Africans. Israelis may prove a more deadly foe than Arabs. Blacks should trust in the Arabs incompetence over the stable white supremacist, invading Israel enemy.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

What are you talking about? Israel won two wars to lay claim to what they have now. :heh: fukk you mean they can't do this or that, obviously they did. Nobody uprooted the Palestinians, the Arab states told them to chill for a little bit until they destroy Israel, then they can eat all they want....things didn't work out that way, cause they got their shyt rocked. They took that gamble and lost, now they want the Jews to play Mr. nice guy and reset the game to start over. It's pure fantasy. Nothing over there was "theirs" to lose to begin with.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Why is it not their land? :jbhmm: are there not a Jewish presence on the land? Are you also saying USA is not native American land? :jbhmm: was Egypt not Egyptian land after being ruled by Greece and Rome for 700 years? :jbhmm: is Jerusalem even mentioned ONCE in the Quran? Y'all got mecca and Medina and all that backward camel piss ridden land :pachaha: be happy y'all was allowed to keep that...

What stakes does anyone have over "self proclaimed " land after 30 semi centuries breh :heh:.........are you fukking serious? And whats the source.....the fukking Bible.....:rudy:..........fukk out of here nikka. You can't endorse bombing and taking land with militarized force effectively killing men WOMEN and CHILDREN all to take stake in a land that you believe was given to you by a God that may or may not exist. This shyt aint fantasy world nikka..........:pachaha: