Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
How does Biden stop Israel?

You mean send in US troops to fight against Israel?
Ok, so you just haven't been paying attention then

• Cut off funding to Israel
  • Not veto every UN security council resolution for a permanent ceasefire
  • Not send weapons to Israel
  • Go to the Knesset and address them. After all, Netanyahu spoke to congress during Obamas presidency so there's precedent
  • Not constantly say he will not abandon them no matter what; giving them temerity to do whatever they want

These are just a few things off the top of my head. Maybe read the fukking news and educate yourself before saying some dumb shyt like boots on the ground

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Ok, so you just haven't been paying attention then

• Cut off funding to Israel
  • Not veto every UN security council resolution for a permanent ceasefire
  • Not send weapons to Israel
  • Go to the Knesset and address them. After all, Netanyahu spoke to congress during Obamas presidency so there's precedent
  • Not constantly say he will not abandon them no matter what; giving them temerity to do whatever they want

These are just a few things off the top of my head. Maybe read the fukking news and educate yourself before saying some dumb shyt like boots on the ground

We go against Russia at every turn on their war.

Has that STOPPED Russia?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

Has that STOPPED Russia?
Stay focused. This isn't Russia, it's Israel.

Israel is objectively committing a genocide at worst and ethnic cleansing at best. Backed by US taxpayer money and US made weapons.

Americans don't want that.

We want Biden to circumvent congress to cancel student loans and provide affordable healthcare. Not send money to starve and kill 8 year olds and pregnant women

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Has that STOPPED Russia?

No, but at least we aren't enabling Russia.

If Biden, at the very least, cut off funding for Israel and stopped vetoing ceasefire resolutions then we at least wouldn't be viewed as complicit and Israel would be more likely to scale back. And honestly that's the least Biden should be doing.

Really, the US should be right along with the other nations bringing genocide charges, but I know that's unrealistic.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Muslims Arabs should be pissed at themselves not America. They have their own means of intervention and support.

So here's my question and I'll admit I'm more ignorant on it. But didn't the Arab world basically shut Palestine away because of Hezbollah? I mean if it was really about pan-Arabism wouldn't the gulf states + the levant states came together a build up Palestine? Help them have a standing military or something?

But it just seems like everyone's pissed at America and Biden (with good reason) but have no smoke for Palestine's sister nations that allowed the situation to fester. I mean Egypt's been closed to Gaza for a while now correct?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Muslims Arabs should be pissed at themselves not America. They have their own means of intervention and support.
Yemenis are doing just that and getting bombed to hell. Arab nations getting into a fight with Israel means getting into a fight with a country that spends more on defence than the top 10 other countries...COMBINED.

Best believe if Israel didn't have US backing, it'd be packed up by now.

The Qataris are brokering a peace deal behind the scenes but Netanyahu and Biden will not accept anything other than surrender; which effectively means Gaza gets annexed by Israel

So Muslims and Arabs HERE use the only mechanism they have: voting and protesting.

They will vote "uncommitted" or third-party instead of two horrible choices.

Yall just say whatever with no knowledge

Edit: also kind of interesting to see racist talking points repeated here. Common talking points like "well, they can go to Arab countries " and "why aren't Arab countries helping" is akin to "well, they can go back to Africa if it's so bad here"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We tried to tell the Jewish community it was the year of the exposal. They refused to listen to the warnings. Things havent been right since they kicked out those Hebrew Israelites who had been living their for decades. Their public image has been irreputably damaged. Sadly they didnt understand what the true Ark of the Covenant is:respect:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
No, but at least we aren't enabling Russia.

If Biden, at the very least, cut off funding for Israel and stopped vetoing ceasefire resolutions then we at least wouldn't be viewed as complicit and Israel would be more likely to scale back. And honestly that's the least Biden should be doing.

Really, the US should be right along with the other nations bringing genocide charges, but I know that's unrealistic.

Israel is absolutely wrong in their entire approach over the whole time. I am not disagreeing with that point.

All of us are complicit with evil shyt. Eating beef supports atrocities and environmental damage.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yemenis are doing just that and getting bombed to hell. Arab nations getting into a fight with Israel means getting into a fight with a country that spends more on defence than the top 10 other countries...COMBINED.

Best believe if Israel didn't have US backing, it'd be packed up by now.

The Qataris are brokering a peace deal behind the scenes but Netanyahu and Biden will not accept anything other than surrender; which effectively means Gaza gets annexed by Israel

So Muslims and Arabs HERE use the only mechanism they have: voting and protesting.

They will vote "uncommitted" or third-party instead of two horrible choices.

Yall just say whatever with no knowledge

Edit: also kind of interesting to see racist talking points repeated here. Common talking points like "well, they can go to Arab countries " and "why aren't Arab countries helping" is akin to "well, they can go back to Africa if it's so bad here"
Yemen has been dysfunctional long before this latest Israel beef. They are getting bombed to hell for local terrorism activities.

So the Muslims in theory will migrate their votes where? Outside America politics is often not as partisan as internally. Both parties support Israel. Conservatives even moreso. This isn't a partisan issue. The national foreign policy is one sided on this. Maybe the only difference is the decree of support provided to Israel but the stance is the same.

And for the record I don't support Biden's decision about the cease fire.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Yemen has been dysfunctional long before this latest Israel beef. They are getting bombed to hell for local terrorism activities.

So the Muslims in theory will migrate their votes where? Outside America politics is often not as partisan as internal. Both parties support Israel. Conservatives even moreso. This isn't a partisan issue. The national foreign policy is one sided on this.

And for the record I don't support Biden's decision about the cease fire.
Why was Yemen dysfunctional? There was a false election by a US backed candidate. After the inevitable coup, the US and Saudi backed rebels to take back the office. Which is still happening to this day.

The Muslims and Arabs are making democrats earn their vote. Which is literally the point. They know conservatives don't want their votes, they aren't stupid. But if Democrats think they can win without their votes, if they lose they will only have themselves to blame.

This also isn't just Muslims and Arabs. Young voters overwhelmingly are against unequivocally supporting Israel. 60% of which are against Biden now

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
quote-therefore-the-negro-nation-are-as-a-rule-submissive-to-slavery-because-negroes-have-ibn-khaldun-72-93-99.jpg

Our Arabic brothers :banderas:

He's from Tunis, not even Palestinian