Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I really want to feel bad for them, empathize with them but we cant forget how Arabs treat Africans..so yeah. It may not matter to many on here, but those close to the situation know better.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
And people are wondering why Muslims, Arabs, and young people are pissed off at Biden

And Trump would do what in this situation?

Was Trump supportive of Israel?

Israelis are disgusting.

Not voting for anyone this election.

Didn't Biden call for a two state solution?

Any American prez will support Israel but Trump is definitely worse in this case. Trump is worse at everything than a regular, serious minded person.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
And Trump would do what in this situation?

Was Trump supportive of Israel?

Didn't Biden call for a two state solution?

Any American prez will support Israel but Trump is definitely worse in this case. Trump is worse at everything than a regular, serious minded person.
Trump’s stance on Israel is part of why I’m not voting for him but Biden having a two state solution doesn’t mean shyt to me when I see the video posted in the OP which happened under Biden’s watch and with American artillery and funding.

Trump wasn’t even uttered and you automatically ran towards the T word. As a Muslim I’m not voting for President. Vote local.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Arab countries when you put bacon on a Koran or when you draw Mohammed: :demonic: :pacspit: :bustback:

Arab countries when innocent muslims die en masse for the world to see: :yeshrug::manny: :hubie::russell:

Imagine someone moves into your neighborhood. Come to find out the person moving in has had beef with your people going back thousands of years. Yall mix it up a couple of times but no permanent damage. 50 years later his son is living in that house. Now the neighbor's son grew up watching yall get into it with his dad on the regular, now he wants to be the hero and takes a baseball bat to your friend (you don't like the friend that much but hes alright) that lives in his duplex and puts him in the hospital because he said that friend plays his music too loud and always has weird people over. You and yours want to run up on the son and shoot up his house but before yall get there the gangster that lives in a mansion on a Hill that your family been doing heavy business with says "If you shoot up that house I'm going to shoot up your house." You don't want to believe him but just the other day that same business man shot your cousin (that you can't stand, but hes still your cousin), took all his stuff then leveled his house.

What do you do?

No one is afraid of Israel, it's a very small country with a low GDP and a half decent military that probably would lose to the Japanese SDF in a real scrap. What people are afraid of is the U.S. aka Mr. Regime Changer. Israel's like the 12 year old short girl in middle school who talks crazy to everyone because her brother is 17, looks like Derrick Henry, whoops @$$ like Jon Jones, and doesn't mind beating up little kids.

Last edited: