Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/7
Americans killed buffalo to starve Natives. After slavery, the U.S banned Black people from harvesting food to force them back to plantations. The British hoarded food and created a famine in India. These are European settlers doing what European settlers have always done.

2/7
Americans killed buffalo to starve Natives. After slavery, the U.S banned Black people from harvesting food to force them back to plantations. The British hoarded food and created a famine in India. These are European settlers doing what European settlers have always done.

3/7
I’ve never witnessed such savagery, I don’t think anyone has

4/7
Blockades 2 million people, denies them aid, burns their farmland, uproots their olive trees, kills their livestock, and murders their fisherman. This is the deliberate starvation of a population.

5/7
Israel's military has even targeted sheep in Al Mawasi "safe area" in Rafah earlier this morning.

6/7
Here’s some more information: https://-1734257/3104732133220-orig...g-sign-explained-slavery-played-a-major-role…

7/7
Engage with someone on your IQ level.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
By who? Coli posters?

As far as I know Biden hasn't changed his policy towards Israel.
By the political analysts. We don't know the potentially heated debates taking place in the WH rn, or if they even include Biden at all.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
A ship for Jews who arrived in Palestine in 1947 from Germany after the Nazi wars of genocide against them. It was written on the ship: “The Germans destroyed our families and homes, so do not destroy our hopes.

DON’T LET THEM BRAINWASH YOU
#Gaza #HamasTerrorist

2/2
#FreeGaza #FreePalaestine #Gaza_under_attack
F8Z2m62XQAAXt9I.jpg

F8Z2m6yXQAAM53V.jpg

1/1
Yo nazi, plz!!! Jews without pants
arrived in #Palestine
in 1944, and now they say:
"Palestine is ours and Al #Quds
is the capital"
GBO5xa6XsAA5vxz.jpg

1/1
Gaza is a strip of land 25 miles long and 7.5 miles wide at its widest point. All its borders are blockaded. Over 2m people live there. Netanyahu yesterday told civilians to leave before his “mighty vengeance” turns Gaza to rubble. Where are they supposed to go? Into the sea?
F75oXA6WYAAHQDU.jpg

F7_8xh9WoAAo3Eg.jpg

F7_8xvvXYAAJ5Iy.jpg

F7_8x8BXUAEgYEx.jpg

F7_8yJdWwAAKopJ.jpg

1/1
First this is Jaffa Palestine 1921 before your “telaviv”
Second we are aware of the Jews living in Palestine, we however are very clear about the zionsm nazi who arrived on ships in 1948.
3rd… this list of massacres exsists
Done by Jews so what are you claiming?
GHFndENWkAAMJty.jpg

GHFndEPWIAAi5T8.jpg

GHFndERXMAA1xBO.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It isn't that Muslims will vote for Trump. At least, most won't.

The issue is a lot of them may stay home or write someone in, which could be enough to cause Biden to lose swing states like Michigan. And like other people have said, a lot of people who aren't Muslims or Palestinian (including myself) are very unhappy with Biden over this. He would be dumb to think only Muslim voters are upset.
A lot already stay home cause of the gay shyt. The last 2 elections have had a shyt turn out regardless.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
How does Biden stop Israel?

You mean send in US troops to fight against Israel?
I'd bomb every army base and a few political buildings and I'd tell the Israel citizens that they need to neutralize their leaders or I'll put an end to their existence as a political power by killing all their politicians.

But of course Biden would never do no shyt like that. Somebody like Cornell West would definitely go this route, that's why I think he shoulda ran as a Democrat and challenged Biden.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don't really think it has anything to do with the atomic bomb tbh.

If anything most US politicians are terrified of AIPAC. IMO that's the main driver of this.

These are THE ONLY people who has been front and center going against them pink ass AIPAC lobbyists and this shyt needs to be known all around this country so we vote out every person that takes money from them pieces of garbage

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'd bomb every army base and a few political buildings and I'd tell the Israel citizens that they need to neutralize their leaders or I'll put an end to their existence as a political power by killing all their politicians.

But of course Biden would never do no shyt like that. Somebody like Cornell West would definitely go this route, that's why I think he shoulda ran as a Democrat and challenged Biden.
Israel has nuclear weapons and the majority of voting Americans support Israel.

What Biden should do and could do is get local Israeli leadership to depose Netanyahu. He’s the head of the snake and the rest would fall inline. Any economic pressure would fold the Israeli leadership quick. It’s become clear they no longer have the self sustainability to maintain long wars like in the past.

I would favor smuggling him out of the country to stand for war crimes but who knows what dirt he has on American politicians who would prevent that.

Either way after this he’s got to go. Should’ve poisoned his tea a long time ago.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Israel has nuclear weapons and the majority of voting Americans support Israel.

What Biden should do and could do is get local Israeli leadership to depose Netanyahu. He’s the head of the snake and the rest would fall inline. Any economic pressure would fold the Israeli leadership quick. It’s become clear they no longer have the self sustainability to maintain long wars like in the past.

I would favor smuggling him out of the country to stand for war crimes but who knows what dirt he has on American politicians who would prevent that.

Either way after this he’s got to go. Should’ve poisoned his tea a long time ago.
Definitely. Take off the head of the snake the rest of the body will die. Then you start helping Palestinians develop a political party to run shyt and you start supplying them with weapons to protect themselves. Completely flip the script on Israel and cut all ties with them.