lsrael just committed a massacre in Southern Lebanon by bombing civilian homes in residential area [VIDEO]

ReasonableMatic

Daps
It's called accountability

I dont need his validation at all
Them Zionist DEVILS on here will never ever admit to their inhumane behavior and take accountability, this should be common knowledge at this point.

They’re literally laughin in countless threads about the shyt.

Fukk em. No need to bring them up.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Them Zionist DEVILS on here will never ever admit to their inhumane behavior and take accountability, this should be common knowledge at this point.

They’re literally laughin in countless threads about the shyt.

Fukk em. No need to bring them up.

I feel u
Just found it ironic he's made an Arab bashing thread with hundreds of posts and in here he is conveniently blind deaf and dumb

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I feel u
Just found it ironic he's made an Arab bashing thread with hundreds of posts and in here he is conveniently blind death and dumb
His thread about Arab colonization wasn’t made in good faith.

Arab colonization is a historic reality, but the thread was simply made as a way to distract from what them DEVILS be doin and BEEN doin historically..

The goal of that thread was good ole fashion whataboutism to draw attention away from the current focus on their own current and historic settler-colonial, enslaving, ethnic cleansing ways..

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Well Israelis are fake imposters anyway..identity thieves.

They're going to start getting popped in foreign lands.
Anti China, Anti Russia, Anti Israeli, yet you suck off hard on every white man in America. Must make you feel proud as a South African eh?

If NATO and America ever comes after Africa I wonder which side you gonna join. Since ur an Uncle Tom yourself.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Anti China, Anti Russia, Anti Israeli, yet you suck off hard on every white man in America. Must make you feel proud as a South African eh?

If NATO and America ever comes after Africa I wonder which side you gonna join. Since ur an Uncle Tom yourself.

You're white so you wouldn't understand..You must love people falling under superpower imperialism and want to somehow make it seem normal to be subservient to foreign powers lile this is the 1800s.. :what:
That's how the West got rich, from theft and exploitation of Africans so I know you're worried about your western meal ticket.

China is already anti African, so no love lost.
Same applies to NATO.

Africa doesn't owe nato, China, France, you or America shyt which I know makes your blood boil seeing new age Africans telling you to all go to hell.

No way you're Black spewing that colonial babble :huhldup:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
maybe hezbollah shouldnt fire missiles at israel :manny: