Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Imagine someone moves into your neighborhood. Come to find out the person moving in has had beef with your people going back thousands of years. Yall mix it up a couple of times but no permanent damage. 50 years later his son is living in that house. Now the neighbor's son grew up watching yall get into it with his dad on the regular, now he wants to be the hero and takes a baseball bat to your friend (you don't like the friend that much but hes alright) that lives in his duplex and puts him in the hospital because he said that friend plays his music too loud and always has weird people over. You and yours want to run up on the son and shoot up his house but before yall get there the gangster that lives in a mansion on a Hill that your family been doing heavy business with says "If you shoot up that house I'm going to shoot up your house." You don't want to believe him but just the other day that same business man shot your cousin (that you can't stand, but hes still your cousin), took all his stuff then leveled his house.

What do you do?

No one is afraid of Israel, it's a very small country with a low GDP and a half decent military that probably would lose to the Japanese SDF in a real scrap. What people are afraid of is the U.S. aka Mr. Regime Changer. Israel's like the 12 year old 4'11 girl in middle school who talks crazy to everyone because her brother is 17, looks like Derrick Henry, whoops @$$ like Jon Jones, and doesn't mind beating up little kids.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying...but here's where you're wrong:

The US is Israel's hoe. Israel is the Pimp. The United States government is the hoe.

Ever since Jewish scientists gave the US the blueprints for the atomic bomb (and if you read their literature, they claim they could have given it to any other country), they feel the US is indebted to them. Don't sleep on those nomads who've managed to conquer every country - via a proxy - they've inhabited.

Last edited:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Why haven't Hamas given up the hostages for this to end?
Rafah invasion is next if they refuse to give up the rest of the hostages.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why was Yemen dysfunctional? There was a false election by a US backed candidate. After the inevitable coup, the US and Saudi backed rebels to take back the office. Which is still happening to this day.

The Muslims and Arabs are making democrats earn their vote. Which is literally the point. They know conservatives don't want their votes, they aren't stupid. But if Democrats think they can win without their votes, if they lose they will only have themselves to blame.

This also isn't just Muslims and Arabs. Young voters overwhelmingly are against unequivocally supporting Israel. 60% of which are against Biden now
That's great but you haven't answered the question. Where are these voters going? Neither party supports Palestine. The rational conclusion is that there will be a lot of angry non voters. That's not really the same as people moving their vote to another party. So at worst a low voter turn out is the outcome. Not a migrated vote.

As far as Yemen. I don't blame the us for their situation. I blame religion.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree with a lot of what you're saying...but here's where you're wrong:

The US is Israel's hoe. Israel is the Pimp. The United States government is the hoe.

Every since Jewish scientists gave the US the blueprints for the atomic bomb (and if you read their literature, they claim they could have given it to any other country), they feel the US is indebted to them. Don't sleep on those nomads who've managed to conquer every country - via a proxy - they've inhabited.

I don't really think it has anything to do with the atomic bomb tbh.

If anything most US politicians are terrified of AIPAC. IMO that's the main driver of this.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Best believe if Israel didn't have US backing, it'd be packed up by now.
Israel have nukes. I wish some Arab state would make the mistake of a lifetime by invading in 2024.
Back when they handed an ass whipping to the Arabs they didn't even have nukes in the 6 day war. Now no Arab country would dare.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
That's great but you haven't answered the question. Where are these voters going? Neither party supports Palestine. The rational conclusion is that there will be a lot of angry non voters. That's not really the same as people moving their vote to another party. So at worst a low voter turn out is the outcome. Not a migrated vote.

As far as Yemen. I don't blame the us for their situation. I blame religion.
I did answer your question, twice. No, the rational conclusion is angry voters who chose to participate in the election process and "throw away" their vote rather than give it to Democrats or Republicans

I mean, the US is hated worldwide for interference with elections and backing coups. But sure, it's religion that is to blame for destabilizing elections.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't really think it has anything to do with the atomic bomb tbh.

If anything most US politicians are terrified of AIPAC. IMO that's the main driver of this.

I didn't do a good job of explaining...the implicit threat is "we're smarter than you and we can come up with ingenious ways to destroy your country"..

you're absolutely correct...they're terrified of AIPAC. Which leads me to ask...who's the biggest gangsters US or Israeli politicians?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yemen has been dysfunctional long before this latest Israel beef. They are getting bombed to hell for local terrorism activities.

So the Muslims in theory will migrate their votes where? Outside America politics is often not as partisan as internally. Both parties support Israel. Conservatives even moreso. This isn't a partisan issue. The national foreign policy is one sided on this. Maybe the only difference is the decree of support provided to Israel but the stance is the same.

And for the record I don't support Biden's decision about the cease fire.

It isn't that Muslims will vote for Trump. At least, most won't.

The issue is a lot of them may stay home or write someone in, which could be enough to cause Biden to lose swing states like Michigan. And like other people have said, a lot of people who aren't Muslims or Palestinian (including myself) are very unhappy with Biden over this. He would be dumb to think only Muslim voters are upset.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want to feel bad for them, empathize with them but we cant forget how Arabs treat Africans..so yeah. It may not matter to many on here, but those close to the situation know better.
Don’t be that nikka human atrocities especially when children are apart of it is fukked up in all levels. Have smoke for all people that are pieces of shyt in every race. White, Asian Indian and even Black.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/7
Americans killed buffalo to starve Natives. After slavery, the U.S banned Black people from harvesting food to force them back to plantations. The British hoarded food and created a famine in India. These are European settlers doing what European settlers have always done.

2/7
Americans killed buffalo to starve Natives. After slavery, the U.S banned Black people from harvesting food to force them back to plantations. The British hoarded food and created a famine in India. These are European settlers doing what European settlers have always done.

3/7
I’ve never witnessed such savagery, I don’t think anyone has

4/7
Blockades 2 million people, denies them aid, burns their farmland, uproots their olive trees, kills their livestock, and murders their fisherman. This is the deliberate starvation of a population.

5/7
Israel's military has even targeted sheep in Al Mawasi "safe area" in Rafah earlier this morning.

6/7
Here’s some more information: https://-1734257/3104732133220-orig...g-sign-explained-slavery-played-a-major-role…

7/7
Engage with someone on your IQ level.