Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I think there’s an expiration date on sympathy towards the Jews and their holocaust. My entire life I’ve had sympathy and love for them but after this my empathy is gone. It has been nearly 80 years since the end of the holocaust and I truly feel it’s time to leave that sympathy in the past. Black people haven’t been afforded that same sympathy despite going through for centuries. Nope. No longer. The clock ran out.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
We're not talking about trump. We're talking about Biden; the guy they voted for to do sensible and humane things...like not back a fukking genocide. No one gives a fukk about what about whataboutism

Doesn't Trump have a chance to be prez pretty soon?

Is this conflict gonna end before the end of the year?

Okay. So it DOES matter what Trump might do then, doesn't it?

This point I keep making is super simple. It's gonna be one or the other. Either Biden or Trump.

And one person is better for everything than the other.

And. The reason I'm writing about it is because we have this mechanism called voting where we can actually help choose one or the other.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Shut the fukk up.
quote-therefore-the-negro-nation-are-as-a-rule-submissive-to-slavery-because-negroes-have-ibn-khaldun-72-93-99.jpg

Our Arabic brothers :banderas:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't Trump have a chance to be prez pretty soon?

Is this conflict gonna end before the end of the year?

Okay. So it DOES matter what Trump might do then, doesn't it?

This point I keep making is super simple. It's gonna be one or the other. Either Biden or Trump.

And one person is better for everything than the other.

And. The reason I'm writing about it is because we have this mechanism called voting where we can actually help choose one or the other.
Since you want to be reductive.

There's this mechanism called leverage right? Well Biden has a ton of that over Israel.

So if he wants to have a resounding win over Trump...who is the bad guy here, he should use it.

But see, Biden won't use it. He would rather lose to the bad guy than stop what will cost him an election.

So maybe if Trump is worse, Biden should do everything he can to stop him from winning. Including stopping a genocide that alienates his voters

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Since you want to be reductive.

There's this mechanism called leverage right? Well Biden has a ton of that over Israel.

So if he wants to have a resounding win over Trump...who is the bad guy here, he should use it.

But see, Biden won't use it. He would rather lose to the bad guy than stop what will cost him an election.

So maybe if Trump is worse, Biden should do everything he can to stop him from winning. Including stopping a genocide that alienates his voters

How does Biden stop Israel?

You mean send in US troops to fight against Israel?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
How does Biden stop Israel?

You mean send in US troops to fight against Israel?
as a threshold matter he could stop pulling shyt like this
while saying this out the other side of his mouth