Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, the media is making it seem like Biden is fully on-board, no questions asked with this whole thing - but he isn't.

He hasn't stated anything without attaching stipulations and respecting rules of war.

That Ed Krassenstein guy is an ass. The media (honestly, including many Liberal) really want a bloodbath to happen.

These news twitter opinion accounts are really no different from NFL/NBA/sports twitter with their passive-aggressiveness.

It's like they all know the same reporting handbook.

I mean, the coli is mad about bloodshed - everyone here calling for WW3. :why:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ugly for the population of Gaza.
Yeah but Hamas don’t have shyt to lose.. Isreal literally taking the bait instead of getting at Hamas at a time and place of their choosing..

Hamas literally exposed Isreali defense forces but we are to believe the IDF is ready for a ground offensive? Nah they ain’t ready

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah but Hamas don’t have shyt to lose.. Isreal literally taking the bait instead of getting at Hamas at a time and place of their choosing..

Hamas literally exposed Isreali defense forces but we are to believe the IDF is ready for a ground offensive? Nah they ain’t ready

Or Hamas took the bait.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Israel probably feel like they have little to lose after last week. Honestly, hard to see how this will work out - Israel have a big military advantage but going door to door in urban warfare is a nightmare.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps