Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That’s the easiest question :wtf:

Isn’t the the answer obvious? :youngsabo:

Jews are rightfully owned a Israel homeland because both the Bible and Quran say God gave them the land.

It’s their religious right.

That’s why they were put there specifically out of anywhere else on the planet. And that’s why they won’t leave for anywhere else

Also it conveniently solves the problem of no other country tolerating them living amongst them historically.

They needed a country of their own to prevent another Holocaust type event happening.

Also historically Palestine hasn’t existed longer than Israel as a geographical location.

We all know where the term “Palestine” derives from and when it was created

Palestinians don’t even have their own distinct religion, language or culture within the Arab world. They are just “Arabs” who mostly came to Israel from neighboring countries :manny:

This isn’t necessarily true. Most are Arabized descendants of the inhabitants of Palestine prior to the Arab Conquest, similar to what occurred in North Africa, Egypt, Iraq, Sudan etc

Many Palestinians have Christian and Jewish ancestors.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Admittedly, I've learned more about this region of the world in the past few days than I have my entire life. There is one question that continues to come to my mind when I consider everything I've learned - considering the history of he people of this land and their exodus from Europe, the reasons for picking this particular site, and the support they continue to garner from other nations...

Ultimately, what is their end game?

I don't mean as far as the ethnic cleansing campaign they are participating in as we speak...

I mean the long-term global plan...

Exactly what are they trying to position themselves for?

I think from that geopolitical perspective alone, we should be very concerned about what we are witnessing.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll say I was wrong about Biden addressing Israel as an aggressor.

Biden did tell Netanyahu a few days ago, publicly in front of everybody, that "it is important to follow the rules of war".

Media of course never covered that part of his speech in the headlines/summaries.
They kept cutting it after the "America stands with Israel" part.

As you also saw very few people here and probably online even knew Biden said this afterwards as not a single person responded to my tirades earlier with this fact/clip containing a direct quote of Biden not supporting war crimes and innocent casualties.

Guess it would've taken the vitriol and support out of "America giving the green light for revenge at any cost" narrative.
Anti-Palestine media don't want that.

Nonetheless still needs to address what is happening right now, do a doublecheck to make 100% sure we're not supporting war crimes and to prevent a genocide - especially with U.S-supplied equipment and weapons. Again, consider this the start of his 2024 campaign because it'll be an enormous issue that a very pro-Palestine Liberal, young voter base is watching unfold.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Admittedly, I've learned more about this region of the world in the past few days than I have my entire life. There is one question that continues to come to my mind when I consider everything I've learned - considering the history of he people of this land and their exodus from Europe, the reasons for picking this particular site, and the support they continue to garner from other nations...

Ultimately, what is their end game?

I don't mean as far as the ethnic cleansing campaign they are participating in as we speak...

I mean the long-term global plan...

Exactly what are they trying to position themselves for?

I think from that geopolitical perspective alone, we should be very concerned about what we are witnessing.

They are preparing for the Apocalypse. End times. The Rapture.

Seriously. This is what they believe and are acting accordingly. :sadcam:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Posting here as well from the other thread:
I'll say I was wrong about Biden addressing Israel as an aggressor.

Biden did tell Netanyahu a few days ago, publicly in front of everybody, that "it is important to follow the rules of war".

Media of course never covered that part of his speech in the headlines/summaries.
They kept cutting it after the "America stands with Israel" part.

As you also saw very few people here and probably online even knew Biden said this afterwards as not a single person responded to my tirades earlier with this fact/clip containing a direct quote of Biden not supporting war crimes and innocent casualties.

Guess it would've taken the vitriol and support out of "America giving the green light for revenge at any cost" narrative.
Anti-Palestine media don't want that.

Nonetheless still needs to address what is happening right now, do a doublecheck to make 100% sure we're not supporting war crimes and to prevent a genocide - especially with U.S-supplied equipment and weapons. Again, consider this the start of his 2024 campaign because it'll be an enormous issue that a very pro-Palestine Liberal, young voter base is watching unfold.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
So the next time anyone criticizes MBS and/or Saudi's human rights record, they shall be labelled an islamaphobist cause dem the rules
as set by right wingers and centrist re israel :yeshrug:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malcom X was epitome of a “smart/dumb negro” :snoop:

He was confused about many things including his own religion

But who can blame him? His primary means of education and knowledge comes from his time in prison and belief in ALLAH who in is own words is the “greatest of deceivers” after all :francis:

Plus didn’t the NOI members believe Elijah Muhammad was Jesus or “God in the flesh” :childplease:

This invalidates ANYTHING you quote me from Malcom x about religion or theology :hubie:

But he was still young and they killed him before he wisened up:manny:

Wow. You're a motherfukking bozo. Some of the the same people you're caping for believe this guy is the Messiah. A Russian jew with a synagogue in Brooklyn without any formal education. A matter of fact most Jewish rabbis do not have formal education just teachings from father to son or an elder no different than the jailhouse teachings Malcom had.
1280px-11Iyar5749-profile-lubavitcher-rebbe.jpg

Your clown ass should be banned. X is more quoted and more credible than most religious and political leaders in recent history

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Palestine gives Israeli place to stay
Britain occupied Palestine, then Made a large part of it Israel. Brits backed the Jews against Arab pushback but then slowed down Euro immigration to ease tensions. Jews got big mad and launched a terrorist campaign of further expansion and immigration from Europe. Then the Brits say "This is fukked, innit?" and bounce like sonar.

Israel goes to war on Palestine
Israel never stops expanding by use of explicit force.

Palestine is retaliating
In whatever ways they can. :sadcam:

Palestine is now being called a terrorist
Pretty much how it's always been viewed in the West.

Am I researching this correctly?
Hopefully more so now.