Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Admittedly, I've learned more about this region of the world in the past few days than I have my entire life. There is one question that continues to come to my mind when I consider everything I've learned - considering the history of he people of this land and their exodus from Europe, the reasons for picking this particular site, and the support they continue to garner from other nations...

Ultimately, what is their end game?

I don't mean as far as the ethnic cleansing campaign they are participating in as we speak...

I mean the long-term global plan...

Exactly what are they trying to position themselves for?

I think from that geopolitical perspective alone, we should be very concerned about what we are witnessing.

Greater%2BIsrael%2Bkarta2.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Again, the media is making it seem like Biden is fully on-board, no questions asked with this whole thing - but he isn't.

He hasn't stated anything without attaching stipulations and respecting rules of war.

That Ed Krassenstein guy is an ass. The media (honestly, including many Liberal) really want a bloodbath to happen.

These news twitter opinion accounts are really no different from NFL/NBA/sports twitter with their passive-aggressiveness.

It's like they all know the same reporting handbook.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This fat goofy pinko bytch was cheering on the invasion of Ukraine and Russia has been doing to Eastern Ukraine for the last year what Israel is now doing to Gaza. Hell Russia has been trying to erase Ukrainian national identity for 300 years. :mjlol:

Funny how y’all mutherfukkers got so much smoke for the “West” but when the world shows you it’s real face it’s “America do something!” :damn:

Where’s China and Russia you Tankies love so much :mjcry:

A neo-lib naming himself after Toussaint will never not be hilarious.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Again, the media is making it seem like Biden is fully on-board, no questions asked with this whole thing - but he isn't.

He hasn't stated anything without attaching stipulations and respecting rules of war.

That Ed Krassenstein guy is an ass. The media (honestly, including many Liberal) really want a bloodbath to happen.

These news twitter opinion accounts are really no different from NFL/NBA/sports twitter with their passive-aggressiveness.

It's like they all know the same reporting handbook.

Man fukk that guy Ed. There's a lot of those guys on CNN and other mainstream platform spewing that angle. :snoop: