Isiah Thomas beefing with Michael Jordan until "i get my public apology. Im from West side Chicago"

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
They didn't try to hurt Jordan

They just kept defenders on him and forced him to trust his sorry ass teammates

That ain’t me interpreting their defense, the Pistons in their own documentary described the “Jordan rules” as that.
:yeshrug:

It was a physical era but the Pistons took it up a notch and it was bad basketball…

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't try to hurt Jordan

"Chuck Daly said, This is the Jordan rule: Every time he goes to the f---in' basket, put him on the ground,'" Dennis Rodman says. "When he comes to the basket, he ain't gonna dunk. We're going to hit you and you're going to be in the ground. We tried to physically hurt Michael."

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Pip's migraine game
Pip sitting out the final play against the Knicks
IT and the Bad Boys walking off the court

were all made up by MJ for the doc.

Talk about the 85 ASG freeze out, MJ being pissed about the walk off, and stories that MJ kept Zeke from the Dream Team, although it was later proven that a bunch of other guys didn't want him on the team, have been out there for decades, yet we're supposed to believe that it wasn't until the Last Dance that Zeke learned there was beef :gucci:
Facts the last dance was MJ narrative all to hype up the myth and MJs stature. There are several inaccuracies in it.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
1.The 14 minute per game restriction in the 1986 season. That was false.
Here are two articles from different sites laying the case about inaccuracies present

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Yet Mike had no problem playing for Chuck Daly and with Dennis Rodman? Hypocrite, big time!!
He also put James “Buddah” Edwards and Salley on his team. He allowed 3 Bad Boys to be signed by the Bulls. I love Mike but he gets away with his awful behavior because we love him. We criticize his jeans and outfits but nothing else that really matters. :pachaha:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
He also put James “Buddah” Edwards and Salley on his team. He allowed 3 Bad Boys to be signed by the Bulls. I love Mike but he gets away with his awful behavior because we love him. We criticize his jeans and outfits but nothing else that really matters. :pachaha:

Rodman was about to be exiled from the nba & jordan said he didn’t care about their past before he was acquired. He knew Rodman would help them win
:dead: at this reach. Jerry Krause signed these washed mf’s who contributed absolutely nothing to the bulls who cares.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
40 year old James Edwards and 35 year old John Salley that got no tick? :what: They were only above Jack Haley on the importance rankings.

Rodman wasn't signed. We traded Will Perdue for him. Like @god shamgod said, dude was about to be out the league because no one wanted to deal with his shyt, it was a low risk high reward move. Phil had to schedule a sit down with MJ, Pip, and Rodman to make sure there weren't' any issues.

:russ: at thinking MJ hit up Krause and told him 40 year old Buddha was the missing piece for the Bulls.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Pip's migraine game
Pip sitting out the final play against the Knicks
IT and the Bad Boys walking off the court

were all made up by MJ for the doc.

Talk about the 85 ASG freeze out, MJ being pissed about the walk off, and stories that MJ kept Zeke from the Dream Team, although it was later proven that a bunch of other guys didn't want him on the team, have been out there for decades, yet we're supposed to believe that it wasn't until the Last Dance that Zeke learned there was beef :gucci:

This is cap.

You were not cognitive for any of this at all.

So why speak on a matter you know nuffin cognitively about.

You completely have no idea what a fact is.

A fact is indisputable.

We have video of zeke walking off court snd video of the migraine game and pip on the bench. To not only go with people who can recollect facts. Something you have a hard time doing along with understanding what a fact is. With a fact being indisputable.

Are you black?

As all this clandestined effort to ignore facts is some wypipo shyt?.

So are you black?
People trying to dispute fact are rhe same people who talk clandestined about removing civil rights for black people. So are you white or black?

As I can not tell from your posting style and trying to dispute a fact. When you can not dispute a fact.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

This Is cap.

That was Krause weak dumb ass and Buddha and Salley got no tick and rode pine. Plus had no traction in the city. When we csn compare to cliff Livingston. Who was the real nightlife king of chicago.
Who did sumfin here as a role player for the city.

Salley and James Edward's were just tall travelers in the nba at that point.

Art Barr

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

Im confused so because those guys played for the badboy piston, mike should not play with them on his team years later

I dont understand your point

premier58

All Star
Daps
No doubt about it. He constantly gets a free pass because of his greatness. Case in point, the Chamillionaire story, the way he dismissed Barkley for a fair critique.