Isiah Thomas beefing with Michael Jordan until "i get my public apology. Im from West side Chicago"

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Your overall point of he cant play with them later on because he had a problem with their playing style years prior is a reach and a foolish point

in 1987 I called yall a dirty team so for the rest of my career these 12 to 15 guys are off limits.

:why:

The subtle hypocrisy was my ONLY point, nothing else. He can play with whoever. You’re creating nonsensical arguments and mixing up posters.

Yeah, you weren’t around. He said that in ‘91, not ‘87. You have no idea what you’re talking about. :ufdup:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Your overall point of he cant play with them later on because he had a problem with their playing style years prior is a reach and a foolish point

in 1987 I called yall a dirty team so for the rest of my career these 12 to 15 guys are off limits.

:why:
Its more like this...In 1991, I say you are undeserving champions and bad for basketball. That same year I refused to play for the Dream Team if the leader of that same team is included. The following year I can play for their coach no problem. Three years later I can play three years with one of their most physical players, who I supposedly despised. Bad for basketball, right?

premier58

All Star
Daps
I distinctively remember Mike saying Isaiah is the second greatest point guard of all time. He said that during the last dance, is that not enough praise publically?
You are being dense. He talks shyt about him as a person in public, while reaching out in private. We dont need MJ to validate Isiah Thomas's status as a basketball player, it is common knowledge that he is an ATG PG.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The subtle hypocrisy was my ONLY point, nothing else. He can play with whoever. You’re creating nonsensical arguments and mixing up posters.

Yeah, you weren’t around. He said that in ‘91, not ‘87. You have no idea what you’re talking about. :ufdup:

I'm not mixing up posters you said he was hypocritical cause he played with players who played on a team that he previously accused of playing dirty

I think its a foolish point and I stand on it

premier58

All Star
Daps
I'm not mixing up posters you he was hypocritical cause he played with players who played on a team that he previously accused of playing dirty

I think its a foolish point

You two nikkas the only ones in here agreeing with that shyt
How is it foolish, when it is a fact?

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm not mixing up posters you he was hypocritical cause he played with players who played on a team that he previously accused of playing dirty

I think its a foolish point
You’re still not reading. Posts ago you replied to me with this: “The idea that he would turn down a dream team invite years later is foolishness as well cause Chuck Daly coached the team”.

What the heck are you talking about? Like I said I never even commented on Chuck or the Olympics. You’re either mixing me up with another posted, or you’re just saying things that weren’t said. I never had that idea. YOU’’RE the only one who said that.

But like I said, you weren’t around and you have no idea what you’re talking about. You can think it’s foolish, but at least know what you’re taking about. You didn’t experience the Jordan era back then.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
You’re still not reading. Posts ago you replied to me with this: “The idea that he would turn down a dream team invite years later is foolishness as well cause Chuck Daly coached the team”.

What the heck are you talking about? Like I said I never even commented on Chuck or the Olympics. You’re either mixing me up with another posted, or you’re just saying things that weren’t said. I never had that idea. YOU’’RE the only one who said that.

Stop trying to deflect

My point is the same and has been the same, your OPINION that Mike is hypocritical because he played with players that played on a team that he called dirty is foolish

That's it

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Stop trying to deflect

My point is the same and has been the same, your OPINION that Mike is hypocritical because he played with players that played on a team that he called dirty is foolish

That's it
I’m not deflecting, you’re the one bringing up other invalid points and wrong dates. It’s hypocritical because HE HAD NO PROBLEM PLAYING WITH THEM ON HIS TEAM, not the fact that he played with them. But anyway, cook breh. :salute:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Exactly my point though. You was dirty when he wasn’t on your team, but his dirtiness is okay now because he could help you win? Cool. But it’s still hypocritical.

It isn’t a reach, and I never said they played a key role in them winning. He signed them and Mike embraced them because they were the winning attitudes they needed, they were situational players , not major contributors. But the fact remains, they were from the dirty Bad Boys. The team he hated most.

Only females hold grudges this is business, the bulls were trying to win more championships that bad boys beef was 4- 5 years old at that point nobody cared anymore. Imagine not adding the best rebounder & one of the best defenders in the league cuz of old shyt.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Man Isiah feminine ass need to go on some where. Dude always seemed :wrist: to me

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing is that Isiah has almost always said only nice things about Jordan in public (even though I am sure he dislikes him).

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The crazy thing is that Isiah has almost always said only nice things about Jordan in public (even though I am sure he dislikes him).
This is what I was getting at earlier. Isiah was the color commentator for the 1998 finals and said he was the greatest ever. He was also on their half time show the year prior, saying it. They aren’t friends but Zeke didnt say bad things doing media work. Look at how Bird and Isiah talk to each other and about each other. Those guys are not friends but they always speak nice of each other on the court.

The Last Dance pissed off a lot of former players.