Isiah Thomas beefing with Michael Jordan until "i get my public apology. Im from West side Chicago"

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

jordan-michael-jordan.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's funny as hell that he's acting like they didn't have beef way before The Last Dance came out.
Tbf, i dont think he really cared that much because history seemed settled before The Last Dance. Jordan attempted to re-write history to a new generation during a time
we had nothing else to do, and it seemingly pissed off everyone involved lol.

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aways thought Isiah overreacted to da last dance
MJ said " there's no way u can convince me he wasn't an a$$hole"

He was refferring to the walk off and all the back in da day stuff. But he said "wasnt: not "isnt". Isiah was acting like he was calling him an a$$hole in present day lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tbf, i dont think he really cared that much because history seemed settled before The Last Dance. Jordan attempted to re-write history to a new generation during a time
we had nothing else to do, and it seemingly pissed off everyone involved lol.

WHAT HISTORY WAS REWRITTEN
IN THE LAST DANCE?

:devil:
:evil:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
MJ is a hoe for giving a fukk about that gesture for 30 fukkin years, when the celtics did the same thing the very year before to detroit. It wasn't a thing until he wanted Detroit to bend the knee. Not gonna happen, ever.
That why MJ swept the fukk outta yall:umad:

Gotta be fukked up for zeke that the only ppl he get love from in his own town are his relatives:mjlol:

MJ owns Chicago

Zeke cant even lease Detroit:pachaha:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WHAT HISTORY WAS REWRITTEN
IN THE LAST DANCE?

:devil:
:evil:

Pip's migraine game
Pip sitting out the final play against the Knicks
IT and the Bad Boys walking off the court

were all made up by MJ for the doc.

Talk about the 85 ASG freeze out, MJ being pissed about the walk off, and stories that MJ kept Zeke from the Dream Team, although it was later proven that a bunch of other guys didn't want him on the team, have been out there for decades, yet we're supposed to believe that it wasn't until the Last Dance that Zeke learned there was beef :gucci:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps

He was refferring to the walk off and all the back in da day stuff. But he said "wasnt: not "isnt". Isiah was acting like he was calling him an a$$hole in present day lol
Nah fam. When referring to Zeke as second greatest pg of all time he also said " as much as I hate him". Like damn hate him? That's how you feel?

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Was Jordan being an a$$hole when he said the day before that the Pistons are trash and bad for basketball?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Jordan being an a$$hole when he said the day before that the Pistons are trash and bad for basketball?
yes he was to be honest.. i dont no what sparked him to say that but it does seem out of line.
i believe he called them undeserving champions as well.

But if that's the case, Isiah shoulda let it be known that's the reason for the walk off right after the game and kept the message consistent.

He has thrown it out there a few times years later after the fact. Most ppl dont even MJ said that.