Isiah Thomas beefing with Michael Jordan until "i get my public apology. Im from West side Chicago"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That why MJ swept the fukk outta yall:umad:

Gotta be fukked up for zeke that the only ppl he get love from in his own town are his relatives:mjlol:

MJ owns Chicago

Zeke cant even lease Detroit:pachaha:
It took him 4 tries to beat the pistons :childplease:. It would be like if osu finally beat Michigan after all these years. I can't imagine losing 3 straight to my rival :mindblown! I'd probably rewrite history like MJ too :youngsabo:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It took him 4 tries to beat the pistons :childplease:. It would be like if osu finally beat Michigan after all these years. I can't imagine losing 3 straight to my rival :mindblown! I'd probably rewrite history like MJ too :youngsabo:
But didn't the Buckeyes already beat yall way more than 3 times in a row not even a decade ago?:heh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
But didn't the Buckeyes already beat yall way more than 3 times in a row not even a decade ago?:heh:
I don't remember all THAT
full
, but Ohio state hasn't beaten Michigan in 1,564 days

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Tbf, i dont think he really cared that much because history seemed settled before The Last Dance. Jordan attempted to re-write history to a new generation during a time
we had nothing else to do, and it seemingly pissed off everyone involved lol.
I don't know the story too well, but which story did he rewrite?
Especially in regards to Isiah :jbhmm:

From my impression Isiah was mad cause Jordan said negative things about him in the documentary

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Ryan Day better get this shyt right:birdman:

Since both of them have been fukking up :smh: :snoop:, how bout this:

I deliver a 2-piece, no biscuit to him :birdman:, and you deliver a 2-piece, no biscuit to Stinky Peterson from Hey Arnold here in N.O. :birdman:

Deal?