Isiah Thomas beefing with Michael Jordan until "i get my public apology. Im from West side Chicago"

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
No doubt about it. He constantly gets a free pass because of his greatness. Case in point, the Chamillionaire story, the way he dismissed Barkley for a fair critique.

You saying he gets free passes, what exactly should have come after the chamillionare story, public outrage ?

premier58

All Star
Daps
You saying he gets free passes, what exactly should have come after the chamillionare story, public outrage ?
Not public outrage, I just recall his fans basically said he can treat ppl however he wants, because he is MJ. The man tried to lie and say he had nothing to do with the Dream Team exclusion of IT. Audio comes out that disproves it, yet it came and went.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Not public outrage, I just recall his fans basically said he can treat ppl however he wants, because he is MJ. The man tried to lie and say he had nothing to do with the Dream Team exclusion of IT. Audio comes out that disproves it, yet it came and went.

I think most of us recognize MJ as being a a$$hole, towards a few people. And its not like MJ out here smacking up folks post retirement. You got a Chamillionare story and stories of MJ being overly competetive. It's nothing outrageous that anyone should be outraged about.

We all watched the last dance, we seen him put it all out there and even admit it all. No one dismisses it. MJ got his faults like everyone else

Some of the folks who push agendas want us to think MJ was putting cigars out on nikkas foreheads during practice

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Im confused so because those guys played for the badboy piston, mike should not play with them on his team years later

I dont understand your point
My point is, you can’t publicly and privately criticize the Pistons style of play to the media and David Stern, and then use 3 of those same players to help you win. He had no issue when Rodman was on his team because he needed him, but when he was a Piston, he despised him, especially Pippen. If he disliked their style of play so much, why not block or speak out against the acquisitions? Rodman didn’t change as a Bull. But his antics were okay because it wasn’t directed at his team.

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rodman was about to be exiled from the nba & jordan said he didn’t care about their past before he was acquired. He knew Rodman would help them win
:dead: at this reach. Jerry Krause signed these washed mf’s who contributed absolutely nothing to the bulls who cares.
Exactly my point though. You was dirty when he wasn’t on your team, but his dirtiness is okay now because he could help you win? Cool. But it’s still hypocritical.

It isn’t a reach, and I never said they played a key role in them winning. He signed them and Mike embraced them because they were the winning attitudes they needed, they were situational players , not major contributors. But the fact remains, they were from the dirty Bad Boys. The team he hated most.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
My point is, you can’t publicly anx privately criticize the Pistons style of play to the media annd David Stern, and then use 3 of those same players to help you win. He had no issue when Rodman was on his team because he needed him, but when he was a Piston, he despised him, especially Pippen. If he dislike their style of play so much, why not block the acquisitions? Rodman didn’t change as a Bull.

Was MJ personally shytting on those players or the game plan? The idea that he is a hypocrite for playing with a player who played on that team damn near a decade later is foolishness.

The idea that he would turn down a dream team invite years later is foolishness as well cause Chuck Daly coached the team

You reaching

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
This is cap.

You were not cognitive for any of this at all.

So why speak on a matter you know nuffin cognitively about.

You completely have no idea what a fact is.

A fact is indisputable.

We have video of zeke walking off court snd video of the migraine game and pip on the bench. To not only go with people who can recollect facts. Something you have a hard time doing along with understanding what a fact is. With a fact being indisputable.

Are you black?

As all this clandestined effort to ignore facts is some wypipo shyt?.

So are you black?
People trying to dispute fact are rhe same people who talk clandestined about removing civil rights for black people. So are you white or black?

As I can not tell from your posting style and trying to dispute a fact. When you can not dispute a fact.

Art Barr

Art Barr
He’s not saying all that didn’t happen. He’s mocking the other poster who said Jordan was revising history with The Last Dance

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Was MJ personally shytting on those players or the game plan? The idea that he is a hypocrite for playing with a player who played on that team damn near a decade later is foolishness.

The idea that he would turn down a dream team invite years later is foolishness as well cause Chuck Daly coached the team

You reaching
Both.

It wasn’t a damn near a decade later. . Rodman left the Pistons in 93 and was in the Bulls 2 years later. You’re ill-informed and you’re reaching to prove your point. Now that is foolish.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, I made no mention of Chuck or the Dream Team. You’re creating a debate that never spoke on. You’re reaching.

Judging by your response, were you alive and of age to witness the rivalry? You seem to not know. Just asking.

premier58

All Star
Daps
I think most of us recognize MJ as being a a$$hole, towards a few people. And its not like MJ out here smacking up folks post retirement. You got a Chamillionare story and stories of MJ being overly competetive. It's nothing outrageous that anyone should be outraged about.

We all watched the last dance, we seen him put it all out there and even admit it all. No one dismisses it. MJ got his faults like everyone else

Some of the folks who push agendas want us to think MJ was putting cigars out on nikkas foreheads during practice
Him lying for nearly 30 years about IT and the Dream Team, then be exposed by audio, has nothing to do with competitiveness. It shows that he is a worm who cant stand behind his actions. Which proves Isiah's point. Dont praise me privately, then criticize me publically..be consistent.

Also, he was willing to not play for the Dream Team if Thomas was included, right? So why not adhere to those principles when it comes to Coach Daly? You know the man who helped formalize the physical philosophy that he hated so much?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Both.

It wasn’t a damn near a decade later. . Rodman left the Pistons in 93 and was in the Bulls 2 years later. You’re ill-informed and you’re reaching to prove your point. Now that is foolish.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, I made no mention of Chuck or the Dream Team. You’re creating a debate that never spoke on. You’re reaching.

Your overall point of he cant play with them later on because he had a problem with their playing style years prior is a reach and a foolish point

in 1987 I called yall a dirty team so for the rest of my career these 12 to 15 guys are off limits.

:why:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Him lying for nearly 30 years about IT and the Dream Team, then be exposed by audio, has nothing to do with competitiveness. It shows that he is a worm who cant stand behind his actions. Which proves Isiah's point. Dont praise me privately, then criticize me publically..be consistent.

Also, he was willing to not play for the Dream Team if Thomas was included, right? So why not adhere to those principles when it comes to Coach Daly? You know the man who helped formalize the physical philosophy that he hated so much?

I distinctively remember Mike saying Isaiah is the second greatest point guard of all time. He said that during the last dance, is that not enough praise publically?