Is Working From Home Really The GOAT?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Prolly depends on what your job is. :ld:

If you’re a ‘takes two trains and a bus’ or hourlong commuter and/or your job is something you can do in your drawers at home, then WFH prolly is the 🐐 .

I like going to work. I get lots of free stuff and get (read: have) to shoot pistols, rifles, and machine guns when I go to work, and my job can’t be outsourced or done remotely. :blessed:

I get paid to travel and am considered an essential nikka, so lockdowns don’t apply to me.

We also have a company-only gym on site. :wow:

I also holla at hoes but I guess you could so that online or on an app at home. :yeshrug:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10,000,000 % yes. The only thing I miss about the office is seeing the occassional eye candy and hitting my favorite lunch spots downtown.

With this time of the year being incredibly slow at my job its almost like I hit the jackpot. I have my home gym downstairs and can work out during lunch. I can cook when I need to. Spend time with my daughter. Read. Meditate. And yes, maybe binge watch a few shows on netflix, hbo max or prime.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yes.

I work for a good 3 hours a day and schedule emails to be dispersed throughout the day.

In 5 mins, bout to go shoot some hoops for an hour or so and then hit the store.:wow:

Right. Im gonna see 3 more patients, prescribe some detox meds, get yelled at for only offering Valium tapers, then go watch scooby doo with my daughter. :ahh: