Is Working From Home Really The GOAT?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its love if you have boundaries. Everybody talks about people chilling all day but the flipside is people that dont "clock out". Its easy to fall into the neverending trap if you dont know how to turn it off. Buy if yiu have boundaries and the rest of your life in order and of course discipline its extremely convenient. One thing I will say though is that Friday afternoon "I'm done" high went away for me. Now that I am back in office, its back.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
lol at people thinking you be in the house the whole time....

i'm all the way across the country rn still gettin money
enjoy your walk down the same street on your lunch break :mjlol:
I've WFH in GA, NY, CO...about to get my international WFH on too.

This is the life of kings

Downside is it took a worldwide pandemic for forward thinking companies to get with the program

No more micro-managing
No more Ms. Joyce stinking up the break room with microwave fish
No more commuting in the worst traffic in America
No more mandatory fun team building bullshyt

:ohlawd:

I email and Slack all day with people I'm never going to meet IRL and the same work gets done. fukk an office.

:blessed:

Daps
I've WFH in GA, NY, CO...about to get my international WFH on too.

This is the life of kings

Downside is it took a worldwide pandemic for forward thinking companies to get with the program

No more micro-managing
No more Ms. Joyce stinking up the break room with microwave fish
No more commuting in the worst traffic in America
No more mandatory fun team building bullshyt

:ohlawd:

I email and Slack all day with people I'm never going to meet IRL and the same work gets done. fukk an office.

:blessed:

I mean, I don’t even have any complaints about my office environment. We have a great team in one of the best buildings on world renowned peachtree street with great amenities. Still ain’t got shyt on wfh

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
A healthy human being should not be couped up in the home all day, you need to be out and about. The stay at home and work has its pros and cons

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Lol facts. I do that now. I stay over for the night(she lives an hr away), she goes to work in the morning, I stay at her spot, pop open the laptop and work. I also eat her kids snacks while she’s gone.
Limitless Utility. WFH is goated :blessed:

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
As a breh working from home currently laying in the bed about to take a nap... imma say yes.
My favorite part of remote work is being able to grab a nap whenever I want as long as the work continues to get done. Been remote since March 2020 and it's absolutely incredible.

I have my phone set on vibrate for incoming messages from work, then I grab some zzzz's