Is Working From Home Really The GOAT?

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I’ve been working from home a few years now and I’m over it. Currently searching for a new job but the job hunt process is beyond frustrating now. That’s a whole other thread though. It really just depends on the person. For me I just really dislike being in the same spot all day. I work from home then run my own business so I’m literally spending like 12 hours in the same room. I always thrived off moving around, new situations and interactions, so I’m not the best at this. On the flip though the ability to shift directly from my job to my business sometimes simultaneously doing then is a major plus. Mentally though it’s draining.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I feel like it sounds good on paper but in reality you’ll turn into a fat hermit crab. Maybe if you’re married it’s ok but that can still affect the marriage negatively by being home all day. If you’re single you won’t get no hoes because you’re at home all day you’ll rarely go out of ever.
apparently you get hoes working 8 hours at the job?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
apparently you get hoes working 8 hours at the job?
Work wifes. Being out and about will have women in your proximity more so than your home. It’s risky to fukk on girls that live near you I’ve done it but wouldn’t again.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
My place is cleaner, I eat healthier and I'm in the best shape I've been in since high school
james-brown.gif

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yes, and there's no good argument against it. Human interaction? That's what your personal life outside of work is for.

That genie is never going back in the bottle, especially since covid. All the power tripping dinosaurs and control freaks who just want to breath down people's necks and look over their shoulders just have to get over it.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
It depends.
If you're young and need to find your bish and have fun then no.

If you're :flabbynsick: , married and just sick of dealing with people, then yes.

I thought it was the other way round :dwillhuh:

All the married brehs with kids I know are desperate to get out the house.
WFH when you young and single is the GOAT:blessed:can go on dates during the week knowing you ain't gotta go nowhere the next morning :wow: