Is Working From Home Really The GOAT?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I eat more when I work from home.:flabbynsick:

Staying in shape is a huge deal to me and the worst part about working from home is the lack of steps I take throughout the day. Those are like free burned calories that I'm missing out on.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
As I said in a thread few months back I don’t support work from home to just anybody because people will abuse it and get multiple jobs at the same time making the competition for jobs even worse. I’m really confused to why people who are looking for work are applauding wfh home people who are working 2,3 or more remote jobs when 1 of those jobs could have been yours.

I also don’t agree with companies based in high cost of living cities giving people who live in the middle of America high cost of living salaries. No please pay those people Montana wages and keep the NYC wages in nyc.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Being able to cook a healthy meal without rushing in peace instead of buying junk food during your break :wow:
My problem was that I usually cooked but I was slow getting up and would rush out the house without it... and then my office is on a whole CORRIDOR of restaurants. That's virtually all you see.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
For me it gets old, I am naturally laid back and scattered. Having a place to go increases my drive exponentially as time goes on. However for those who are more naturally focused and driven, working from home won't be that detrimental.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends.
If you're young and need to find your bish and have fun then no.

If you're :flabbynsick: , married and just sick of dealing with people, then yes.
This is the exact answer. Walking down town in a suit to grab a bite during the lunch hr had these hoes all tryna choose up. Now that I’m married, wfh helped me realize how much of a distraction they were. Plus making 6 figures while smoking bowls in your pajamas will have you realize how pointless it is to commute in 2023 lmao

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Its pretty boring.

I have no kids and lived like 10 mins from my office so I know my situation wasn't the same as the vast majority of people but I really wish we would go back to the office, at least 2 times a week or some shyt like that

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I’m kinda hybrid. My boss is 7K miles away and we don’t have much stuff going on without inspections. Mechanics can literally work 12 hours a week.

I might get 2 shipments a week. Inventory doesn’t move so I could not go in 5 out of 7 days a week. I check in and show face but I mostly “monitor” from my apartment.

It’s good and bad. I go to work to put in work on my certs. It’s hard working in bed or on the couch for me.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
I can now honestly say i am somewhat over WFH everyday. I find myself less motivated and actually prefer to go interact with my colleagues. Now, its a 3/2 split for us. Starting Oct 1, it'll 4 days office/1 WFH and I am sure after another 6m we will back full 5. Not looking fwd to that but I dont mind being in the office anymore. I say this as a man 90 miles roundtrip home to office + $19 in tolls each r/t trip.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Its pretty boring.

I have no kids and lived like 10 mins from my office so I know my situation wasn't the same as the vast majority of people but I really wish we would go back to the office, at least 2 times a week or some shyt like that
theres a guy on my team like you who miss human interaction but i dont think he leaves his apartment lol

me and my husband both work from home. downtime im cooking and cleaning. i go outside and work, talk to neighbors, and walk the neighborhood.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I met thos chick a few weeks back on hinge, she works 12 hour shifts on the weekends and doesn’t do shyt during the week. Since the link she comes over to cook and fukk 2-3 days out the week.

I can't do that at work.

I'm WFH for life
This man living the dream:mjcry: