Is Working From Home Really The GOAT?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My place is cleaner, I eat healthier and I'm in the best shape I've been in since high school
james-brown.gif
Being able to cook a healthy meal without rushing in peace instead of buying junk food during your break :wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yes, and there's no good argument against it. Human interaction? That's what your personal life outside of work is for.

That genie is never going back in the bottle, especially since covid. All the power tripping dinosaurs and control freaks who just want to breath down people's necks and look over their shoulders just have to get over it.

Tell that to the #bootstraps gang.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I feel like it sounds good on paper but in reality you’ll turn into a fat hermit crab. Maybe if you’re married it’s ok but that can still affect the marriage negatively by being home all day. If you’re single you won’t get no hoes because you’re at home all day you’ll rarely go out of ever.
You can work from the bytches house you fukking :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes. I go in the office one day a week and my job does not monitor us. As long as you’re available to answer emails, the work gets done, no one cares

:blessed:
This is basically it for me

Been temporarily WFH past few weeks for different reasons, but as long as my emails are good and I turn in what I need to turn in, no one bothers you

If you’re :flabbynsick: because ofWFH you were probably always going to be:flabbynsick: to begin with. I had weights at home and a gym at the apartment complex with gyms down the street. You can literally get a workout in anytime you want depending on the situation

If you want to be social, go out. I mean, you wfh.. you can literally hit a happy hours spot or go to a bar until it closes. Go home, sleep, and be up in time for work because you don’t have to get up 2 hours early and sit in traffic for an hour then find parking.

Or, like I did, sometimes I had females stay over the whole night/day if they’re off.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I love working from home. I wish I could do it full time instead of just half the week. It makes life much easier and gives me more freetime not to mention more sleep.