Is Working From Home Really The GOAT?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like it sounds good on paper but in reality you’ll turn into a fat hermit crab. Maybe if you’re married it’s ok but that can still affect the marriage negatively by being home all day. If you’re single you won’t get no hoes because you’re at home all day you’ll rarely go out of ever.
Less reason to be fat. More time to work out, lest temptation to have convenience food. More time to meal prep.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

I told nikkas last week you can get 20k a month at the crib in ya drawls instead of trying to rob the weedman and get ya homeboy killed

I was dead serious it just wasn't payday yet 🤣

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yes, it’s still the GOAT. I’m looking for a second WFH job right now.
in 2021, I had a second WFH job. it was only part time, and the employer was based in washington state, so I'd work only 2-4 hours a day, with some overlap in the late afternoon due to the time difference.

I wouldn't mind double dipping again tho.

Daps
I can't do it. By default I'm a homebody. So I need a reason to go outside. Give me the hybrid option though, because I still want to be able to get errands done.

Breh, I work from everywhere. I worked from the library last week.

Now that it's warming up, I'm going to start working from the riverfront again.

Why wouldn't you want this life? I can sit at home, or I can go wherever I want to go. Literally anywhere, this stuff is crazy :wow:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only if your ugly anti social gang. Met some of the coolest people I ever met at work. Hybrid is the real cheat code.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Why wouldn't you want this life? I can sit at home, or I can go wherever I want to go. Literally anywhere, this stuff is crazy :wow:
I appreciate teh possibilities, but at the end of the day im lazy. I've done work from home for at least 5 years, and I do the same thing - stay my ass at home. It was cool to do the trips to DC or Philly and work from there, but I have vacation days for that where I can just not work. I do envy the way others take advantage of remote work

Braman

Superstar
Daps

It boggles my mind how people see WFH and be literally working from home :dead:

Working from Panera bread and eye fukking bytches all day :ahh:>>>>>