is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're so fukking lost. I'm losing hope. We're believing the religion of our enslavers will free us :mjcry:

The one time we evoked our African ancestors, the Haitian Revolution began. I don't even know what to say

nah stay strong breh. let the arrogant fools be wasted on their own. dont even bother with them (easier said than done)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What do you mean by practice more astutely?
I don't have my altar up anymore because of space restraints. I used to take baths and carry ribbons. I had a few veve's up too. And my elegua head. I've been out of touch with it. And have been thinking of formally getting intiated. I know a babalow who is friends with my uncle. But I've been kinda skirting for various reasons.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You're embarrassing. Vodou freed the Haitian slaves! Christianity has only re-enforced the slavery of Black people in the Americas.

You seen Haiti breh?

Well I personally recognize the difference between what the bible actually says, and "white man's christianity". Do you?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
this "blacks are cursed" crap keeps ya'll under the thumb of white supremacy.

History says that loud and clear breh. Why else do you think the white man got to do blacks that bad? Is he smarter than the blacks? Stronger? If not, then what gives? My answer is more logical than yours, but lets see what you say.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Black people aren't special.
The answer for any oppressed people is to kill their oppressors.

We are fkd cause ppl wanna look past the obvious and end up trying all sorts of ridiculous mirace cures up to and including voodoo now. :francis:

Just pick up a rock.