is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You seen Haiti breh?

Well I personally recognize the difference between what the bible actually says, and "white man's christianity". Do you?

Anyone who believes Vodou is the reason for the current state of Haiti most likely has a IQ below 70. It was a combination of many things for the reason why Haiti is in its current state. Outsiders like the West(especially America/French) trying to destabilize the country, hell they didnt even recognize Haiti as a country to begin with and essential blocked trade with! The obvious French reparation. Haitian leaders betraying each other and the mulatto elite selling Haiti out.

Even still most people who don't know jack about Haitian history don't realize that Haiti for much of the early 20th century was actually a stable country and more developed than Jamaica.

It was only until the 60s where we had dictators like Papa Doc who caused a massive brain drain and his son stealing millions from the treasury. Ever since then we have piss poor after piss poor leaders. Like we are seeing.

So blaming Voduism for how Haiti is today again is idiotic. Especially considering most Haitians today are Catholic!!!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
History says that loud and clear breh. Why else do you think the white man got to do blacks that bad? Is he smarter than the blacks? Stronger? If not, then what gives? My answer is more logical than yours, but lets see what you say.

whites waged serious global psychological warfare on blacks. black people are naturally peaceful and passive. Our environment was lush and warm and surrounded by beautiful nature. we dont have that cold survival mentality that the euros have. this racial dilemma is because whites are afraid of the global majority (black brown red and yellow) genetically annihilating them. and they're doing everything in their power to keep us subjugated, including giving us their god to worship, while demonizing our ancestral traditions.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Traditional African religions. I wasn’t actually addressing you bro I was kinda piggybacking off what you said. Sorry for the confusion.

Its alright. But comparing what I said about Christianity to what Hollyweird thinks of African religions can't be compared. Because it is a FACT that none of the Abrahamic religions are native to Europe. If anything much of the Christianity in Europe are bastarizations of the original Christianity practiced. Especially Protestantism who most Americans practiced which is nothing more than a perverted version of Christianity.

TAR being seen as "evil" is only an opinion but NOT fact. Christianity being a "cac" religion is an opinion but NOT fact.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Addressing somethings.

Those are already practiced in the Caribbean. Especially blacks in Latin America like Afro-Brazilians, Cubans and Haitians. Hell even Dominicans and Puerto Ricans pratice Santeria.

But how will African-Americans even mass convert to religions they are not familiar with?

I don't know why some people keep correlating religions like Christianity with Europeans/white people when in fact Christianity in much of Europe(excluding MAYBE Italy and Greece) is quite recent. And I mean very recent.

Africans like Northeast Africans have been practicing Christianity far longer than any European state. Hell, it can be argued(with good evidence mind you) that origins of Chrisitainity/Judiusm was started by people who would have been considered "black" and the Levant was nothing more than an extension of Africa. Hell the languages that these Hebrews and Arabs speak ultimately come from a language family that originated in Africa. But this is a topic for another time.

Correlating Christianity with Europeans is silly.

[What will be the benefit of giving enslaved Afrikans christianity?] "It is a matter of astonishment, that there should be any objection at all; for the duty of giving religious instruction to our Negroes, and the benefits flowing from it, should be obvious to all. The benefits, we conceive to be incalculably great, and [one] of them [is] there will be greater subordination ...amongst the Negroes (page 52)."

How to make a negro slave

how did slave masters "teach" the slaves their own religion?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Its alright. But comparing what I said about Christianity to what Hollyweird thinks of African religions can't be compared. Because it is a FACT that none of the Abrahamic religions are native to Europe. If anything much of the Christianity in Europe are bastarizations of the original Christianity practiced. Especially Protestantism who most Americans practiced which is nothing more than a perverted version of Christianity.

TAR being seen as "evil" is only an opinion but NOT fact. Christianity being a "cac" religion is an opinion but NOT fact.
Repeat this again.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
[What will be the benefit of giving enslaved Afrikans christianity?] "It is a matter of astonishment, that there should be any objection at all; for the duty of giving religious instruction to our Negroes, and the benefits flowing from it, should be obvious to all. The benefits, we conceive to be incalculably great, and [one] of them [is] there will be greater subordination ...amongst the Negroes (page 52)."

How to make a negro slave

how did slave masters "teach" the slaves their own religion?

What does this have to do with what I said about Christianity not being a white religion? Or the more older African version of Christianity?

I already addressed that the versiom practiced by Europeans is a recent and bastarizarion of Christianity. Especially PROTESTANISM which was given to blacks in America.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does this have to do with what I said about Christianity not being a white religion? Or the more older African version of Christianity?

I already addressed that the versiom practiced by Europeans is a recent and bastarizarion of Christianity. Especially PROTESTANISM which was given to blacks in America.

ok and like i said blacks need to drop that cac christian bullshyt they're practicing. nobody in the diapsora practicing ethopian christianity. ya'll praying to a white jesus. stop it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
ok and like i said blacks need to drop that cac christian bullshyt they're practicing. nobody in the diapsora practicing ethopian christianity. ya'll praying to a white jesus. stop it.

First off what do you mean "yall." Second I'm primarly addressing yours and everyone elses claims that Christianity is a white mans religion which there no truth to it. So don't project this "white Jesus" onto me. The oldest Christian church is ironically in Egypt which is in Africa...:heh:

And no one in the diaspora pratices Ethiopian orthodox Christian? True, which wasn't even my argument. But I asked you how AAs are going to mass convert to TAR which are diverse.