is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Do you mind explaining what you meant by this?

Did you read what I've said in the thread breh? If you're a black breh, then you're an Israelite. Therefore, doing what you did before in Africa (voodoo) is NOT the answer to your progression. Since, we all know that blacks were sent to be slaves in the Americas from Africa. So why revert to something you tried before, and ended you with a horrible outcome (slavery plus oppression for 400 years almost)?

As I was telling the other guy, I dont see how one can OBJECTIVELY see that the scriptures that the JewISH hold near and dear are about some group of black people (while those in the Americas have no heritage)and not make the connection that they stole YOUR heritage. Once you add in that they also were involved in African American slavery, the conspiracy should be clear.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Did you read what I've said in the thread breh? If you're a black breh, then you're an Israelite. Therefore, doing what you did before in Africa (voodoo) is NOT the answer to your progression. Since, we all know that blacks were sent to be slaves in the Americas from Africa. So why revert to something you tried before, and ended you with a horrible outcome (slavery plus oppression for 400 years almost)?

As I was telling the other guy, I dont see how one can OBJECTIVELY see that the scriptures that the JewISH hold near and dear are about some group of black people (while those in the Americas have no heritage)and not make the connection that they stole YOUR heritage. Once you add in that they also were involved in African American slavery, the conspiracy should be clear.
I understand what you were saying now. Thanks. I respectfully disagree based on the understanding i've come to over the years.

Three more questions, if you don't mind; I'm just trying to fully understand your position:

• Do you believe in evolution?
  • What is your general definition of "progress"?
  • Where do you see black people and how do you see black people living, in an ideal world?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I understand what you were saying now. Thanks. I respectfully disagree based on the understanding i've come to over the years.

Three more questions, if you don't mind; I'm just trying to fully understand your position:

• Do you believe in evolution?
  • What is your general definition of "progress"?
  • Where do you see black people and how do you see black people living, in an ideal world?

Hey thats fine if you disagree. I'd just ask you on your own time, to consider WHO are those black Hebrews (biblical Joseph and Moses fit into black Egypt which means they must have been black) and where are they today? As well, why did the JewISH take the writings of blacks and apply it to themselves while the blacks in the Americas do not have a heritage of their own? Just things to consider (if you want) on your own time.

1. Evolution in the sense of adapting to your surroundings over time? Yes. We came from monkeys/fish/bacteria? Nope.

2. Progress in the sense that blacks will not be last in society while the leaders of the culture in society. Blacks are the leaders when it comes to music, sports, entertainment, social culture, yet reap off it the least. Why? They're in punishment. Progress would be them reaping the benefits off their labors. What an amazing feat it was for them to create a black wallstreet at a time where citizen and government alike hated them. That shows their true ability but again, because they're in punishment, it was ultimately unsuccessful. Its also why MLK was. Malcolm was. Liberia was. Black Panther Party was. I mean these are a variety of ways to attack the present situation they're in,and they were all unsuccessful. Why? Punishment.

3. And to the last question, they are supposed to be in Israel. As well, they are the true "enlightened ones" or what people call today the "illuminati". That was to be THEIR position in life (you can read Deuteronomy 28:1-14 for that). Since they didnt obey, well, they became the tail in our world. In other words, last place. There most of them will remain because they'll NEVER understand that their ancestors BINDED them to a covenant with the Creator. And most wont understand this because they see the white man twist scriptures and now think they're all bogus when originally they were for YOU. I'll ask three questions of my own if you dont mind answering.

- What have you found, that leads you to disagree with what I said?

- Lets run with the assumption that Moses was real. Was he black since he fit in in Egypt at a time where only blacks lived there?

- Why do you think the JewISH people took interest to the writings of black people yet do not seem to like black people (in general not overall)?

Seto

Pro
Daps
lol. I am African and trust when I say do NOT get involved with that shyt.

There are no "ancestral spirits" of dead relatives or forefathers. No nature/earth spirits... Its all demons disguised as whatever "spiritual entity" will appeal to you the most.

There are no, spirits, mermaids/marine spirits, tokoloshi's or tikoloski's... most so called aliens are simply demons reaching people in the most convenient way.

How does none of that other shyt exist, but some how demons do?
If nothing else exist, then hell, demons should be the first boogyman shyt off anyone's list.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
How does none of that other shyt exist, but some how demons do?
If nothing else exist, then hell, demons should be the first boogyman shyt off anyone's list.

Is the probability of aliens existing high? IMHO yes, coz the observable universe is so vast, what more the parts humans arent yet able to view... in all that space there is a good chance that other life exists, hopefully sentient peaceful life.

As for mermaids, faeries, dwarfs... they don't. in so many cases of mermaids etc... it turns out the victim who had the misfortune of associating with these things turns out to be merely demon possessed. most, heck all, exorcisms seem to be demons.

Which makes me wonder what these former angels are reflecting.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I laugh when i hear people talking sh!t about Voodoo as if their own religion is better..

I'm no "vodouisans" as they say back home. But having grown up around people who practice vodou i know enough to respect it. BUt then again im wise enough to respect all religions that have withstood the test of time despite my skepticism on some.
"Pi dévan n'a wè sa. Anyéééeeeeee!" as the song says. :umad:

Edit: And before you go there... yes i was raised Christian :sas1:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

There are no "ancestral spirits" of dead relatives or forefathers. No nature/earth spirits... Its all demons disguised as whatever "spiritual entity" will appeal to you the most.

There are no, spirits, mermaids/marine spirits, tokoloshi's or tikoloski's... most so called aliens are simply demons reaching people in the most convenient way.
Yep. nikkas won't listen tho. Also the problem i have with this is that blacks mostly use it against other blacks which makes me angry.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

So your ancestors were demon-worshippers?

Listen and believe European colonialists, brehs

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

They swear down that there's no such thing as ancestral spirits or nature spirits, but somehow demons and angels exist. Do these people ever listen to themselves? :why:

Also, I hate the argument that people use voodoo for evil......annnnnddd what about christianity?? Yet they will tell you "well people who do wicked things aren't true christians" but won't apply that same reasoning to people who use spirituality to send hexes/curses to others. SMH.

It's a shame how the oppressor has people so shook of something that they know nothing about.

I'll stick with the love and guidance of my ancestors.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams

Ancestors? I'm Zimbabwean and a LOT of people still worship evil spirits. My point of view has nothing to do with Western Ideas.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
They swear down that there's no such thing as ancestral spirits or nature spirits, but somehow demons and angels exist. Do these people ever listen to themselves? :why:

Also, I hate the argument that people use voodoo for evil......annnnnddd what about christianity?? Yet they will tell you "well people who do wicked things aren't true christians" but won't apply that same reasoning to people who use spirituality to send hexes/curses to others. SMH.

It's a shame how the oppressor has people so shook of something that they know nothing about.

I'll stick with the love and guidance of my ancestors.

When most think of Christianity they are thinking of "white jesus...", not what I mean.

If you should be stupid enough to get involved with evil spirit worshiping no one can really stop you. Hopefully you will fall in with "play black magic" and you don't fall in with the real thing.

I guess for a person who doesn't really know what ancestral worship is really about the idea seems romantic and you think you are turning to it as a way to turn away from your "oppressors".

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem

"Demons":mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:. Demons don't exist nikka.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When most think of Christianity they are thinking of "white jesus...", not what I mean.

If you should be stupid enough to get involved with evil spirit worshiping no one can really stop you. Hopefully you will fall in with "play black magic" and you don't fall in with the real thing.

I guess for a person who doesn't really know what ancestral worship is really about the idea seems romantic and you think you are turning to it as a way to turn away from your "oppressors".

I've never "worshipped" an evil spirit a day in my life. Unfortunately for you, you don't know shyt about me and clearly don't even know about ancestral veneration yourself, but your opposed to it because of a stupid religion - whether you see jesus as white/black/yellow/no color etc - told you its wrong, but hey do you. I really couldn't care less, it's your life not mine.