is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I know I was responding/quoting your comment, I should have worded it differently. I don't know you and this is an anonymous online forum. By "you" I meant everyone who is reading these posts. I never mean a specific font, If I did I'd have - @"...name...".

I've never "worshipped" an evil spirit a day in my life. Unfortunately for you, you don't know shyt about me and clearly don't even know about ancestral veneration yourself, but your opposed to it because of a stupid religion - whether you see jesus as white/black/yellow/no color etc - told you its wrong, but hey do you. I really couldn't care less, it's your life not mine.

I never look at font info/history. I don't take it seriously or personally so my posts are never directed at a specific person. i just respond to posts.

Ancestral veneration? I'm looking at this from an African perspective and If you aren't African ask an African (IRL) who spent part of their adult life in Africa and had any exposure to all this, from an African point of view. If they can give you an open and honest answer about this then you will understand.

Not everyone views God and Creation from a western point of view. And its not just a black thing, many non black people seek out witch doctors, some come to Africa or fly out these people. There is a difference between Herbalists and witch doctors. herbalists-YES!!! "Juju"/witch doctors-NO NO NO!!!

Again, to anyone reading, do NOT get involved with these evil spirits/ demons. I'm yet to see or hear of a case where it ended well.

E.G - Albinos being butchered by evil, greedy misguided people.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you read what I've said in the thread breh? If you're a black breh, then you're an Israelite. Therefore, doing what you did before in Africa (voodoo) is NOT the answer to your progression. Since, we all know that blacks were sent to be slaves in the Americas from Africa. So why revert to something you tried before, and ended you with a horrible outcome (slavery plus oppression for 400 years almost)?

As I was telling the other guy, I dont see how one can OBJECTIVELY see that the scriptures that the JewISH hold near and dear are about some group of black people (while those in the Americas have no heritage)and not make the connection that they stole YOUR heritage. Once you add in that they also were involved in African American slavery, the conspiracy should be clear.

if we're "cursed" now for practicing voodoo what do we have to lose from practicing it even more intensely?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
if we're "cursed" now for practicing voodoo what do we have to lose from practicing it even more intensely?

You turn your "curse" off by obeying. But what you have to lose, is what you already lost. Which was being the chosen ones of the earth. Again, its all in Deuteronomy 28

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
You turn your "curse" off by obeying. But what you have to lose, is what you already lost. Which was being the chosen ones of the earth. Again, its all in Deuteronomy 28

You're embarrassing. Vodou freed the Haitian slaves! Christianity has only re-enforced the slavery of Black people in the Americas.

Last edited:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
how's it any more real than the other tall tales?*
Ever notice how words ellicit emotions?

Or what about how no one likes to be pointed at? How's about the difference between pointing with your index and pinky finger?

There are forces beyond what your senses of the physical (which were actually developed for etheric phenomena) understand.

There are endless books of information on this shyt for a reason.