is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Quit lying :childplease:

Blacks have been putting up white Jesus on their walls since for the longest. Most do not know nor believe that Moses was black. No need to try to save face now after acting as if this was something I WANTED to believe instead of something I found to be true...

You're the only Black Guy who thinks that Moses is Black is some sorta revelation or unbenounced fact in 2016.

And as for me goes. I always knew that they was Black before I knew about the whole euro culture appropriation thing actually being some sort of thing.

I knew about the real Moses
before I heard about the idoler

Even the church boy who was white that lived across the street knew.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moses-as-conjurer

Paralleling God-as-conjurer, hoodoo practitioners often understand the biblical figure Moses in similar terms. Hurston developed this idea in her novel Moses: Man of the Mountain, in which she calls Moses, "the finest hoodoo man in the world."[7] Obvious parallels between Moses and intentional paranormal influence (such as magic) occur in the biblical accounts of his confrontation with Pharaoh. Moses conjures, or performs magic "miracles" such as turning his staff into a snake. However, his greatest feat of conjure was using his powers to help free the Hebrews from slavery. This emphasis on Moses-as-conjurer led to the introduction of the pseudonymous work the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses into the corpus of hoodoo reference literature.[8]

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You're the only Black Guy who thinks that Moses is Black is some sorta revelation or unbenounced fact in 2016.

And as for me goes. I always knew that they was Black before I knew about the whole euro culture appropriation thing actually being some sort of thing.

I knew about the real Moses
before I heard about the idoler

Even the church boy who was white that lived across the street knew.

:mjlol: This is what I call trying to save face. When I first entered the thread, your energy was all different. It was, "you just WANT to believe that". Now you tryna switch it up by saying "who didnt know that?" But anyways, if you agree, you agree. The question is who are blacks then? Who are the Hebrews that the JewISH people stole there heritage that doesnt belong to them from? Where are they? Why dont YOU have a heritage yet the historical experiences of your people (again, who have a lost heritage) match the prophecies/curses of the people in the book? Thats the question breh. I've answered it already and figure out its African Americans. Once I saw that, everything became much clearer concerning all the police killings, why blacks have done EXACTLY whats asked of them as it pertains to American society yet they are STILL not accepted. It made it clearer as to why Malcolm X, MLK, the Black Panther party, Marcus Garvey's plans ultimately failed. All exemplary men (well minus MLK possibly) yet they failed. Why? They didnt realize they were Israelites which is the FIRST step to the come up that cannot be stopped by flesh.

You can lie all you want, but most people in the world do not know, nor believe, that the Hebrews were dark skinned. How you can argue anything else when they put up pictures of white jesus, white angels, white god even in BLACK churches? Its open information, but not openly known. Which means that you're just trying to save face instead of admitting you were taught something in this thread. Which is fine if thats how you rock. lol. Just understand if you as a black man, have no Hebrew way of life, then what you can be sure to have is more of the same of the last place status blacks have been having for FOUR centuries now. :ufdup:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Oa0KM3W.png

nAwR4TQ.png

rvElJ9X.png

Shcip6v.png

DgYvZf3.png

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
:mjlol: This is what I call trying to save face. When I first entered the thread, your energy was all different. It was, "you just WANT to believe that". Now you tryna switch it up by saying "who didnt know that?" But anyways, if you agree, you agree. The question is who are blacks then? Who are the Hebrews that the JewISH people stole there heritage that doesnt belong to them from? Where are they? Why dont YOU have a heritage yet the historical experiences of your people (again, who have a lost heritage) match the prophecies/curses of the people in the book? Thats the question breh. I've answered it already and figure out its African Americans. Once I saw that, everything became much clearer concerning all the police killings, why blacks have done EXACTLY whats asked of them as it pertains to American society yet they are STILL not accepted. It made it clearer as to why Malcolm X, MLK, the Black Panther party, Marcus Garvey's plans ultimately failed. All exemplary men (well minus MLK possibly) yet they failed. Why? They didnt realize they were Israelites which is the FIRST step to the come up that cannot be stopped by flesh.

You can lie all you want, but most people in the world do not know, nor believe, that the Hebrews were dark skinned. How you can argue anything else when they put up pictures of white jesus, white angels, white god even in BLACK churches? Its open information, but not openly known. Which means that you're just trying to save face instead of admitting you were taught something in this thread. Which is fine if thats how you rock. lol. Just understand if you as a black man, have no Hebrew way of life, then what you can be sure to have is more of the same of the last place status blacks have been having for FOUR centuries now. :ufdup:

Everything you want to know the reason why for, ive already alluded to or intercepted with a bigger question.

I stand by those beliefs, I know them to be true. As do you. Because I haven't switched tones. I just initially brushed off our encounter and now I'm explaining the levels to this shyt instead of just saying that there's "levels" to this shyt and not going pass wrap everything in a box and learned how to express those views within the confines of it. I know what im talkin about, you just know what youre talkin about. Difference

You just think that youre going to purshade me now or down the line to subscribe to your exact boundaries of knowledge based on perceptions of subscriptions of to the tune of your convictions....

I shall do no thing when I look at my own self in the mirror and see a nikka the color of hardened caramel with nappy hair. I don't even look like the darkest of Black that we only assume that they could be?

You can't just assume that the short-handed English version of the term/phrase "blended in" just stood for the short-sighted obvious one of Skin Complexion. And is only meant to imply just that. When you had Dialect(s), Culture(s), Customs, Fashions, Trends, Philosophies, Body Hair & Facial Structures and maybe even Languages as well as everything else to consider. Not even that. But the shades within the shade of nikkaz who Akon-Black

[_.... and if you know about the days of the value system behind Black being the "White" in the Ethiopian Empire days then you can take it from there. Or if you actually know super dark skinned nikkaz that know about these things who call everybody thats Lighter than them "White" or "Lightskinned" even if tha nikka he actually referring to is far from it...]. Therefore you're subscribing to the The English Dialect, not i

If all you do is bind those people who didnt adhere to G-d's Rule as people who strayed away and made up their own beliefs based on whatever they subscribed to and imagined. When even some of those Klu Klux Klan Gang Members that are Police go to Church on Sunday or atleast occasionally have a moment where they "catch the holy ghost" or "that feelin". Then you only subscribe your views to the words on the page and not the world that they lived in. Words that I might add, come from Anglo and Saxon dialect.

Base your interpretation of BLACK stories off cacs who blinded you from the truth in the beginning brehss :mjlol:

Im not, you're just letting out some of your pent up aggression. And youre having trouble expressing yourself and paying attention because you've got so much of it. And rightfully so :yeshrug:

But who were those people that Caine saw on his way out? Even if I get the timeline statements wrong between The Hebrews - Moses - Jews - Gentiles, I still have them to factor in the equation. For logistical purposes we cant just assume on a short-sighted interpretation that Adam and Eve were some Couple, or the only Couple in "the garden".

And another interpretation. Maybe Eve looked like what yall would "the devil" or some may subscribe to, the angel Lucifer. And she was all the mental, physical, and emotional sin Adam needed to stop fukkin and fukkin over his brother, as well as some of the other animals for some of them.

Please dont mix of the definition of the words Theory and Interpretation. They arent the same thing. Im only basing this "interpretation" of it based on this badly buttered written down in this relatively brief moment in time defined by European narrators in the English speaking dialects that im familiar with but arent confined to or constricted by

And also. I wonder what you look like? Are you blacker than Wesley Snipes, are you Troy Ave black, or are you something lighter than that? Because the color Brown crosses a wide spectrum in Mankind.

Last. You dont consider the fact that Africans traditionally rocked with this type of thing spoken in The King's English defined as "voodoon" or "voodun" for people more assimilated with it's practices & practitioners as well as it's origins (whichever ones they may be).

They acquired all these worldly things and concepts -for lack of a better description - just because of those very things. And because Man moves accordingly to the more dominant presences by the lack of knowledge & will of his Flesh - the basis of the "stop" and "start" function shyt I was talkin about earlier . Tha what that makes things move the way they have in life. Which is the vessel of how certain Scriptures and Readings are even able to Manifest themselves.

If you only devote yourself to the Teachings but not the Sense and the Knowledge that comes with it. Then your glass is only part full.

Im Mankind, Im Beast. Im vulnerable. How & Why? Because I only know what im told, what I can find and what I can see. If someone knows the Mathematics Of Energies more than i do (like Bullys to Nerds or Big Ahk to the Gump in jail) when we're in each other's presence or positions of rank. Then it is he who can dictate the moment. Even if the Bully could end up gettin life and end up bein Big Ahk's bytch or resource, or occasionally vice versa.

I am Mankind, I am vurnerable to bend at another's will as well as my own. Without structure i am hopeless, without code i am savage. Which is only as "good" or as "bad" as defined by the Society that has more Favoritism in the Larger and sometimes Greater Societies interests. Which then you could go on to say is "aliens" or Clever Actors and The more knowledgeably Witted. Or a little bit of both

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What would I be mad or angry that you dont accept the truth? I dont care if you accept it or not,because it still remains the truth. Well I do care, as I do WANT you and every other "black" Israelite to get it, but Im not mad, slighted, offended, sad, gloomy or whatever negative emotion you can think up that you dont get or accept it. Thats on you not me. All I was saying is that I've been in the same lane since I entered the thread. And you wasnt saying "We/I been knowing that" till I fully explained myself. At first it was "Ahhh you just want to believe that!" or "You have an inferiority complex" lol. That aint the wave to switch it up to save face breh, but do you

Where does the bible use the literal term "blended in"? Have you even read it? If not, let me let you in on something. It doesnt literally use the words BLENDED to describe his position as a Hebrew in Egypt.. Thats something one can DEDUCE from the text since he was found in a river, brought to pharaoh's palace, and treated as a son to pharaoh. If Moses and the Hebrews didnt resemble Egyptians, they would have known off bat he was a male slave and had him killed (as that was the edict at the time and why Moses was placed in the river in the first place). Yet they didnt and they let a SLAVE in the house in a position of power. We can scratch that and go to the story of Joseph. Egpyt again was black. Joseph got sold to Egypt. When the brothers went to Egypt to secure food whilst in a drought, they did not even recognize Joseph when they saw him in PHAROAH'S palace in a position of power. Why do I bring this up? Because my point in bringing that up was to exemplify that since ancient Egypt was black, then the Hebrews must have been black. Thats it. You taking it else, is your right of course, but seems to be a deflection from the question of who are these Black Hebrews (as you said EVERYONE knows) today? Where are they? Wheres your heritage? I think that ties in more with the thread topic than you going off on random philosophies/beliefs.

All I was here to say, was to answer the thread title. Any black person that descends from slaves, playing with black magic or voodoo, is just setting themselves up for a terrible failure. You seem to think increased technology is a blessing but keep your eyes open. These same technologies are going to be used to ENSLAVE you. Oh and whether we call that video you posted a cac theory or cac interpretation, just understand it comes from cacs. And why a supposed "awake" black person would go to a cac to see their interpretations of BLACK writings only that strange "awake" person would know.. But again, do you. Im not sure what Cain marrying who or Eve being satan has to do with the video but let me say I wasnt in here to discuss different philosophies/theories/interpretations regarding whatever topic. I was simply addressing the topic of the thread and posters whose posts caught my eye. You dont seem to want to say where the black Hebrews went and why those in power took their language, culture, and scriptures and said it belonged to them. You dont want to say why the scriptures THEY hold dear to them (allegedly) has prophecies that match YOUR ancestors history in America. You dont seem to want to say where your heritage is. So maybe we can talk about you being a beast or any other topic that you DO want to discuss another time in the appropriate thread... I'll just leave it at its no surprise that people who think asking
"the man" to stop oppressing him will make the man change lol. Or as if trying to beat the man at his own game (economics) will get a W on the scoreboard. Nope. Faith is all you got breh. If you dont have that, then you're right your a beast. They think you're a beast too which is why they call yall GOYIM (cattle)

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
TL, dr

The Ten Commandments when enacted is a program and a lifestyle that's good for one's "centerness". Taught by disciplines and value systems in light of contemporary life

The society will perchuate on not just its ownself but others also. With practices of minimal tolerance for certain principles and opposing views towards its ethics & structures. Which is upheld by the wealthy or dominant by compensated mercenaries or violent acts.

It's a good way for society to check its own "temperature". And for the nikkaz at g-d to keep track of humanity's intellect and expose to everybody where the chips at.

Stack enough and you good for life. Stack too many and you'll have a hard ass fall.

Which manifests itself to a nikka life in this here way. I may have my own shyt together. Living to his principles, basing the structures and influences of my life off the concepts to everything written in those Laws, or Code in mankind speak.

But with the fire that burns, that is defined in the English language as "flesh" will "dictate" that.

If im short, my short man complex with those attributes (and others aswell) might get me the bad bytch and the social clout i imagine. But if I don't think im hot enough or i know & just focus on where it burns hottest and coldest at. Then I'll end up furthest from that line of light.

Trying to get the cold spots hot and the hot spots hotter as I trailblaze paths crossing life's other passes across life.

(But here's the thing)

But then that only creates "release" with those who aren't like you. The ones who haven't heard of your g-d/sources. Who dont respect it in that "light", who wont adhere to your principles or your history. The ones who walk among the "godLESS". The ones who god let rule under their own codes & principles.

And thats how the Phaorahs and Kings, Black Yoshua, White Jesus as played by Cesare Borgia, and the Politician were created.

- And please before you respond (if you do), take your time to absorb all of that in. Don't just spin the wheel of antagony -

Because according to those prophecies and science. Fact check by "mathematics" and some receipts, it's all there.

What you eat don't make me shyt. Christ Pablo got powders for dat. The real one with the straight hair and the original one with the nappy.

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
lol. I am African and trust when I say do NOT get involved with that shyt.

There are no "ancestral spirits" of dead relatives or forefathers. No nature/earth spirits... Its all demons disguised as whatever "spiritual entity" will appeal to you the most.

There are no, spirits, mermaids/marine spirits, tokoloshi's or tikoloski's... most so called aliens are simply demons reaching people in the most convenient way.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Thanks for the heads up concerning your post breh. I would have thought you'd be more consistent since you got on someone else for saying something similar, but I guess not lol

Either way, the thread is about what the answer for blacks is. . Philosophy is cool and all, but it seems like you want to discuss them instead of WHAT is the answer for black people and WHERE the O.G. Black Hebrews are that the JewISH stole the heritage, culture, and texts from. Which is absolutely fine, but I guess the convo ends here. Let me know if you ever find your lost heritage and if you ever find those black Hebrews the Jewish stole from. The fact that its not evident they stole from you is strange to say the least, but as I said, the TRUTH isnt for everyone. Imma take that truth and run with it. They got you scoffing at your own heritage which means they got YOU. But take care doe
:salute: