is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Blood, is every post of yours going to be this type of rambling? I dont mind long posts, or you getting your thoughts out. But why in every post must you generalize what you THINK I believe, know, or understand? You're trying to present yourself as being "over" me in a type of way by insinuating in every post that you know something that I dont lol. When what you're saying, I've been thru over and over again. Have you been where Im at? Doubtful because you cant even address why prophecy in a "JewISH" book matches the African American experience in America. When we combine this with the fact that the Hebrews were black/dark skinned since Moses blended in with Egypt at the time, then its like whats going on? But you cant even address this because the white man got you disbelieving in your own heritage altogether to where you see nothing peculiar about a group of white looking men, saying that a scripture about black people is about them lol. Yet you want to tell me about MY(nonexistent) inferiority complex?

The difference between me and you is, that you only pay attention to what they place in front of you. I pay attention to that, AND what goes on behind the scenes. The fine print of our existence if you will. Its what allowed me to move past the lie of "the white man gave us this book" and actually ponder on how the people who say the book is about them, look white, yet ancient Egypt was obviously black (and again, Moses fit in with ancient Egypt). You dont want to focus on that because, it doesnt go along with the "its from da white man" lie most of yall run with without thinking. Thats fine. I'll just say that they left it right in the text becasue they KNEW most of yall wouldnt get it. Even if it was thoroughly explained, yall wouldnt get it. And instead yall would turn to worthless belief systems like voodoo, black magic, Islam, christianity and every other religion in the world, groping in the darkness for something to believe, when what belonged to YOU was right under your nose all along.

I'll also say, anyone playing with voodoo thinking that they'll come out on top, is just fooling themselves. I dont see the merit in wanting to play with spirits over the Creator, but hey, yall do yall. Yall's spirituality/spiritual level/spiritual energy will NEVER measure up to a person who goes to the Most High to get these things since its Him that created the spirits you play with when you engage in voodoo or black magic. But hey, keep playing with demons if yall want. Once they get that foothold in your life, they'll show yall that YOU was the one playing, but they werent
:sas2:

Don't call me Blood, thats not my name.

But I agreed with your analogy, i think it's safe to say that that's true. But you choose to look at the world as Black & White when there's alot more color to describe. And if i agree with that then obviously i agree with what you got outta those Scriptures

I do no rambling. You just wont allow yourself to answer anything else I talked about. Im not confused about it, I know where I get these comprehensions from

But if you don't even speak the original Hebrew language in the first place then what more is there to say?

You memorized the words of Torah and that's good for you. But how do these things Manifest themselves if you agree to the fact that it's real?

There's a certain perspective I'd like to share with you all but I fear that you won't understand it completely or use it for your own personal gain and help yourself with it and not others.

I converse with the one that you call "god" or "the creator". But the limits that you put on yourself would have you look at what i tell you as "trolling" or some type of psychological disorder.

Im not interested in trolling, I can spend my time elsewhere. But if you want to know, I could always shed some light on it

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I ignored this thread, but 1st page...it's really good.. :ehh:.

It all depends of the retirement plan..Christianity gets Heaven, Islam gives you chicks, Buddhism you get to reincarnate (hopefully not into a rock)......what's that African Religion retirement plan looking like??? :jbhmm:

I always thought Black churchgoers speaking in tongues was held onto African tradition, but apparently anybody can catch that Holy Ghost fade...:whew:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Don't call me Blood, thats not my name.

But I agreed with your analogy, i think it's safe to say that that's true. But you choose to look at the world as Black & White when there's alot more color to describe. And if i agree with that then obviously i agree with what you got outta those Scriptures

I do no rambling. You just wont allow yourself to answer anything else I talked about. Im not confused about it, I know where I get these comprehensions from

But if you don't even speak the original Hebrew language in the first place then what more is there to say?

You memorized the words of Torah and that's good for you. But how do these things Manifest themselves if you agree to the fact that it's real?

There's a certain perspective I'd like to share with you all but I fear that you won't understand it completely or use it for your own personal gain and help yourself with it and not others.

I converse with the one that you call "god" or "the creator". But the limits that you put on yourself would have you look at what i tell you as "trolling" or some type of psychological disorder.

Im not interested in trolling, I can spend my time elsewhere. But if you want to know, I could always shed some light on it

The only thing I call "rambling" is your generalizations of me. Kinda like you saying I "choose to see the world in black and white" when I just espoused a belief that cannot come from a person that views it in "black and white". That doesnt mean you have to agree with what I offered, but to still say that Im seeing things in black and white is just you continuing your generalizations of me. Before it was that I "didnt know" that evil and good were created by the same Entity. Anyways, now you say you agree, but earlier you was saying that I only believed what I did, because I "wanted" to. Or because I have an inferiority complex. Maybe you actually changed your opinion and wont admit it? I dont know. All I was doing was answering the thread title. I'd say that the answer to that is that the "Torah" is the answer for black people since the "Torah" prophecies an exact punishment for the descendants of Israel that blacks went thru here in America. This prophecy does NOT match the people who currently say the book is about, for, and from them. Nobody has an answer as to why. Thats just the foundation of the answer to life for anyone but especially blacks. Why are the "JewISH" people holding scripture saying its about them, when it matches black people moreso? And the black people it mentions, has no heritage, history or cultural knowledge of WHAT they were doing/believing BEFORE slavery? Its almost to easy but you have to shift out all the biases/brainwashing they did against you...

Im not sure what I didnt answer. Maybe it was all the "we had the best technology" stuff. I didnt want to go there but you should know that our "technology" isnt because humans are soooo smart. You think if you put 100 million humans in a large room, they'd EVER come up with the iphone or a computer desktop? A TV? See someone that believes they would, is probably a person who views the world as black and white.

Lastly, it manifests itself as real by giving you the spiritual energy you think things like voodoo is going to do for you. The more you continue forward in it, the more you notice it. Well, that is to simply overcome your day to day tribulations. It isnt going to print money for you or make a specific man/woman love you like (I've heard) voodoo does. Think of it like this, the extent of Moses' faith had him splitting the red sea. The extent of Joshua's faith had him causing the sun and the moon to stay in one place in the sky. The extent of Elijah's The extent of "Jesus'" faith had him healing the blind. Thats spiritual energy bruh. And it works BEST from the Creator and not these false idols that come along with these false religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, voodoo etc... ) These belief systems ultimately serve idols/demons. That doesnt mean there isnt some type of truth in these religions, but that they're mixed in with lies. You can say you converse with the Being that these men did, but tell us, do you know His Name? How do you know His likes/dislikes arent based on YOUR OWN likes/dislikes? Trust me, I've been down the "follow your heart to God" road and it only led me to and fro since ultimately the heart can be deceitful and lead you in good (and bad) directions.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Some of you people are just stupid. And more than likely have never even travelled outside of whatever town you were born in lol

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Speak on it.

We're artificial intelligence. We have no purpose but to Destroy and Rebuild.

We have 2 functions. Stop and Start.

We're just Made to be made to help along. And if you believe it, in this lifetime and in the next ones

What is God and What is you (not your personality or role in society) are better questions to ask yourself than Who is God and Who are you

Why was god even created is something you should try to ask yourself when you have time also....

As far as The Hebrew People go. Black folks been always knew that Moses was Black but nikkaz still go to church and recite scripture anyway.

To pop off with that as some sort of Intellectual Revelation in 2016, to someone who was born in the 1980s. Is like trying to tell them that water is wet. Or that they can't fly

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
"the devil" can't always win or dominate the game and god rarely has any control over that, whenever good does prevail.

"The devil" doesn't have power/control over the flesh but god creates you...

That's hypocrisy.

What do you mean that im a human being and that I have to follow the rules from something in the sky thats wrote a book? What the fukk am I then? what is that muthafukka then? Can I make one

Last edited:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
With what?

I imagine his amusement. If we had any other purpose for this shyt then solving these problems we have wouldn't be so difficult.

We know what they are, we know how to fix them. But they never happen. Is that really our fault if it's his game in the first place?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
As far as The Hebrew People go. Black folks been always knew that Moses was Black but nikkaz still go to church and recite scripture anyway.

To pop off with that as some sort of Intellectual Revelation in 2016, to someone who was born in the 1980s. Is like trying to tell them that water is wet. Or that they can't fly

Quit lying :childplease:

Blacks have been putting up white Jesus on their walls since for the longest. Most do not know nor believe that Moses was black. No need to try to save face now after acting as if this was something I WANTED to believe instead of something I found to be true...