is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I'll guess I'll re-enter this thread at this juncture. What purpose will be served from our tenure here considering you keep mentioning the curses?

It depends which choice you make. Life or death? Life means you return to the ways your ancestors agreed to keep. Death, means, well,going the way of voodoo for instance....

Thats why blacks havent been ultimately successful no matter what path they've took in America. Segregation failed. Going and creating their own country (Liberia) failed. Protesting failed. Marching failed. Assimilation/desgregation failed. Turning the other cheek (MLK) failed. Being militant minded (Malcolm X/Black Panther Party) failed. Group economics (Black wallstreet) failed. Why? Because the black race is cursed from above. Till they recognize that and turn back, they'll remain cursed. They'll remain the bottom of the barrel. The tail.Anybody that tells you the book isnt about blacks, just tell them to connec Deuteronomy 28 to whoever they say its about. They wont be able to and thats telling.

Oh and look around you if you're in America. If you are one of those who are to be saved, on your way out of America, you'll be looting it for its valuables. That and eternal salvation is what you get out of your stay in America, IF you follow the righteous way that was laid out before your ancestors long ago thru Moses...

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You're being punished breh. Read Deuteronomy 28 and understand that your ancestors made that agreement with "God". If yall obeyed, yall would have been the "illuminati" of our day except righteous. When yall disobeyed, well yall got slavery. Those are the facts breh.

The rest of their explanation is off base...

Bibletard

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
What @King-Over-Kingz says is actually true. But he gets caught up in the stories that are written after Genesis and forgets all about what's said at the very beginning.

He also gives the Caucasian a god-like ability and demeans his supposed Ancestors.

What would it actually mean that he's "the beginning and ending", that "there was nothing before and nothing after", and whatever else it says.

How would that Manifest? In a literal translation, what would it be? Don't just imagine it, but create it. Take what's said and make it into an actual thing. Put it into a box the same way we do like everything else.

Because you actually imply that you know what that means. But you don't really know what that means. You just overlook it and keep reading.

Did you ever try to figure that part out after you got to end of the book? Didn't you pick up the clue that he's Good and Bad and that he's the force that drives everything that's ever been created that's here in existence from the stories you read? And that nothing is in our reality that he didn't put here

Every concept of everything in existence that we put a Label on that we Categorize for the shyt that be. It all comes from him. We don't make nothin. If we do we could just make our own damentions n get the fukk out of this one

You're not being honest with yourself if you're actually readin that shyt and how it manifest in real life. You just read it and assume that you know what it means and move on

I can tell that you do because you look like you feel inferior to cacs from the shyt you say. I don't think you're actually looking at the facts or have enough understanding about the world to be honest with yourself outside of the things you wanna know

Especially if you say that we're the original man. That would mean we had the original thought which means we had the original feelings. Which means we went through and put everyone through those consequences of Trial & Error first

If we traveled the world and had created everything that you know to exist today before; in some way shape or form. Then it's only obvious that none of this shyt we see today is new and it all happened before in some capacity if not exactly

If they could melt gold into shapes, that means that they had the Tools to control fire and set it at high and low temperatures however they pleased.

If they could make sculptures out of solid rock. That means they knew Machinery. Machinery made from other Tools & Machinery that would've had to advance over time. Instead staying the same for hundreds or thousands of years down the line

If they knew about Healing. That means they knew about Medicines. And how to take componds of elements and put them together to make other chemicals that make other shyt. Like oils and pastes and edibles. And not just for food but for the tools that they had to maintain to make these things. And which ones exactly.

Which means they knew about Science and Biology and Chemical Engineering for multiple purposes.

When we talk about that. We mention it like it's nothing and don't expand on what that really is. We talk about it lightly and tred onto the next topic as if there's nothing behind it.

We say it like it's possible for that to happen without using the Technologies it takes to make those and or go through that process.

What would be some be some of the consequences of some of those things?

Would we not have Popularity contests and competitions among each other? A wealthy class and a poor class? Environmental hazards from wastes?

I could go on but if you only wanna look at things so short-sighted. Then there's nothing I can say. You only see the words on the pages instead of visualizing the world around it and actually trying to see what that it means

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What @King-Over-Kingz says is actually true. But he gets caught up in the stories that are written after Genesis and forgets all about what's said at the very beginning.

He also gives the Caucasian a god-like ability and demeans his supposed Ancestors.

What would it actually mean that he's "the beginning and ending", that "there was nothing before and nothing after", and whatever else it says.

How would that Manifest? In a literal translation, what would it be? Don't just imagine it, but create it. Take what's said and make it into an actual thing. Put it into a box the same way we do like everything else.

Because you actually imply that you know what that means. But you don't really know what that means. You just overlook it and keep reading.

Did you ever try to figure that part out after you got to end of the book? Didn't you pick up the clue that he's Good and Bad and that he's the force that drives everything that's ever been created that's here in existence from the stories you read? And that nothing is in our reality that he didn't put here

Every concept of everything in existence that we put a Label on that we Categorize for the shyt that be. It all comes from him. We don't make nothin. If we do we could just make our own damentions n get the fukk out of this one

You're not being honest with yourself if you're actually readin that shyt and how it manifest in real life. You just read it and assume that you know what it means and move on

I can tell that you do because you look like you feel inferior to cacs from the shyt you say. I don't think you're actually looking at the facts or have enough understanding about the world to be honest with yourself outside of the things you wanna know

Especially if you say that we're the original man. That would mean we had the original thought which means we had the original feelings. Which means we went through and put everyone through those consequences of Trial & Error first

If we traveled the world and had created everything that you know to exist today before; in some way shape or form. Then it's only obvious that none of this shyt we see today is new and it all happened before in some capacity if not exactly

If they could melt gold into shapes, that means that they had the Tools to control fire and set it at high and low temperatures however they pleased.

If they could make sculptures out of solid rock. That means they knew Machinery. Machinery made from other Tools & Machinery that would've had to advance over time. Instead staying the same for hundreds or thousands of years down the line

If they knew about Healing. That means they knew about Medicines. And how to take componds of elements and put them together to make other chemicals that make other shyt. Like oils and pastes and edibles. And not just for food but for the tools that they had to maintain to make these things. And which ones exactly.

Which means they knew about Science and Biology and Chemical Engineering for multiple purposes.

When we talk about that. We mention it like it's nothing and don't expand on what that really is. We talk about it lightly and tred onto the next topic as if there's nothing behind it.

We say it like it's possible for that to happen without using the Technologies it takes to make those and or go through that process.

What would be some be some of the consequences of some of those things?

Would we not have Popularity contests and competitions among each other? A wealthy class and a poor class? Environmental hazards from wastes?

I could go on but if you only wanna look at things so short-sighted. Then there's nothing I can say. You only see the words on the pages instead of visualizing the world around it and actually trying to see what that it means

Blood, is every post of yours going to be this type of rambling? I dont mind long posts, or you getting your thoughts out. But why in every post must you generalize what you THINK I believe, know, or understand? You're trying to present yourself as being "over" me in a type of way by insinuating in every post that you know something that I dont lol. When what you're saying, I've been thru over and over again. Have you been where Im at? Doubtful because you cant even address why prophecy in a "JewISH" book matches the African American experience in America. When we combine this with the fact that the Hebrews were black/dark skinned since Moses blended in with Egypt at the time, then its like whats going on? But you cant even address this because the white man got you disbelieving in your own heritage altogether to where you see nothing peculiar about a group of white looking men, saying that a scripture about black people is about them lol. Yet you want to tell me about MY(nonexistent) inferiority complex?

The difference between me and you is, that you only pay attention to what they place in front of you. I pay attention to that, AND what goes on behind the scenes. The fine print of our existence if you will. Its what allowed me to move past the lie of "the white man gave us this book" and actually ponder on how the people who say the book is about them, look white, yet ancient Egypt was obviously black (and again, Moses fit in with ancient Egypt). You dont want to focus on that because, it doesnt go along with the "its from da white man" lie most of yall run with without thinking. Thats fine. I'll just say that they left it right in the text becasue they KNEW most of yall wouldnt get it. Even if it was thoroughly explained, yall wouldnt get it. And instead yall would turn to worthless belief systems like voodoo, black magic, Islam, christianity and every other religion in the world, groping in the darkness for something to believe, when what belonged to YOU was right under your nose all along.

I'll also say, anyone playing with voodoo thinking that they'll come out on top, is just fooling themselves. I dont see the merit in wanting to play with spirits over the Creator, but hey, yall do yall. Yall's spirituality/spiritual level/spiritual energy will NEVER measure up to a person who goes to the Most High to get these things since its Him that created the spirits you play with when you engage in voodoo or black magic. But hey, keep playing with demons if yall want. Once they get that foothold in your life, they'll show yall that YOU was the one playing, but they werent
:sas2:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Bibletard
:sas1:

Jeremiah 17:4
And you, even yourself,
Shall let go of your heritage which I gave you;
And I will cause you to serve your enemies
In the land which you do not know;
For you have kindled a fire in My anger which shall burn forever.”

Wheres your heritage breh? The white man hasnt told you yet?

:mjlol: :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:sas1:

And you, even yourself,
For you have kindled a fire in My anger which shall burn forever.”

Wheres your heritage breh? The white man hasnt told you yet?

:mjlol: :sas2:

You go to church with white men ....... you pray to the same white man KKK pray to

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You go to church with white men

Nope dont go to church :umad:

....... you pray to the same white man KKK pray to

Nope dont pray to a man, let alone a white man, let alone a white man named "Jesus" :umad: Now onto bigger issues:

And you, even yourself,
For you have kindled a fire in My anger which shall burn forever.

Wheres you heritage, history, culture that you had before coming to the Americas? Cant find it can you? Maybe the white man will finally tell you the truth? :sas1:

Daps
now i know i said voodoo, but i really mean african traditional religion or african diaspora traditions such as santeria, palo, candomble, vodun, whatever.

ya'll can keep foolin around with that cac christian shyt if you want but im starting to think blacks practicing african traditional religion on a large scale is the only way to protect and defend ourselves from these devils. i think that we need to start doing the complete opposite of what were were taught by cacs.

they know the power of these systems and fear them, which is why they've done their best to demonize them in the media and scare blacks away from practicing....shyt, practicing these systems/sciences was punishable by death at one point...

it worked for the hatians during their revolution... :sas2:

Absolutely not. Yes, those rituals etc def have power but they come with a huge price, and anything you hex someone with will come back to you, likely on a bigger scale.

Those religions are of Satan.

Worship Satan brehs.