is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
@DJDONTNOBODYPAYME You really need to learn how to get to the point

Up your reading levels nikka. You can't break this shyt down on some Twitter shyt or like a text message. It's too real for that

If someone wanna believe something i cant force em from where im at so whatever.

But to assume that the whole history of the entire world is written in a book by a particular group of people at the time they lived is kinda weird. And artifacts prove a different story

Im just pointin out facts

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I have not seen her lemonade movie and she has Been acting demonic for about 4+ years or so. Now what nikka :usure:
i hope you dont like beyonce cause she's deeply involved in these traditions.:francis:

she showed everyone pretty clearly in that lemonade movie, but people wanted to focus on her relationship :mjpls:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Yeah, switching from one set of imaginary stories to another set is definitely gonna change every thing brehs.

Dion Isus

Pro
Daps
I don't think there is THE ANSWER meaning a singular answer for black folks. People work better under different paradigms. Can't change that and force them or try to shame them into your paradigm and way of thinking.

But to answer the op, I think Voodou/Vodun (not voodoo that's the shyt you see in the hollywood movies) is excellent for black folks. As well as many other black spiritual systems. Most people don't know about the mother system to Vodou which is called Ifa. But Ifa is a system in and of itself. Most black folks in the United States think voodou is black mysticism & sorcery. But most of Voodou/Vodun is actually herbology, ancestral reverence, communalism, and ceremonies. I'm actually fortunate enough to live down the block from a Ayitian bokor who has helped me with understanding Voodou. It's a lot floating around Florida. In voodou you have what's know as Lwa. In french it's Loi and it translate to Law in english. The lwa or Loa are principles that govern the universe. Some people personify these principles others don't. It's two perceptions but they're the same in practicality and function. Also Ifa the parent system to Voodou has been linked to the Ancient Kemetic systems Kemet has the mdu ntrs, Ifa the Orishas and Voodou/Vodun the Lwas.

Also a lot of Americans have been trying to fuse south asian spirituality into African practices & costumes. There isn't any chakras or c00n -duh- linis in IFA or Voodou. You won't see vodouisants sitting around all day trying to raise they're chakras. It's actually the opposite. Ifa/Voodou/Vodun ceremonies are very lively, loud, and energetic.

Point of correction. The "mother" system of Voodou is not Ifa. That's a separate, but related system in of itself.

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
I think blacks may have some power or connection with ancient aliens that we don't even know about. We probably told the world years ago, and it would make sense as to why they Made it a priority to erase our memories, and are trying to get rid of us. They enslaved Our people and THEY mad at us and hate us lol. It don't even make sense lol. Especially with Africans saved them from incest and living in caves. So I wouldn't doubt it.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You don't understand that the world was goin on n poppin before Noah hit the Mountain and gave the commandments.

You have no account or grasp of perception of what it was like to live in those times other than the torah, Bible, and Koran, and a few pieces of Chinese literature

You can't just ignore that fact because you hold a personal bias for something based on a Fear that gives you Charity through Conformity.

As far as the illuminati shyt you talkin about, I actually kinda agree. The civilisation you never hear or think about that happened way before these past 2000 years got wiped out by a Black Hitler and fukked everything up. Or they knew that Mankind was short-sited by its own nature and went to other places in the galaxies and had a few of us stay behind.

Some of the wealthy/worthy kept the knowledge that they had and stored it away because of its potential effects it could have and the things could be done with it. Like mathematics, science, psychology, medicine and disease, rejuvenation shyt like stem celling, and all tha type of things like that

Because technically, if you believe what Astro-Scientists say, then a meteor hittin the planet and wiping out the Dinosaurs and pretty much everything else isnt that possible since Jupiter is in our way and intercepts them shyts

And if that's the case then how and why would people who melted gold for eating and had buildings high as muthafukka and tools that somewhat still haven't been matched. Fall to some nikkaz who wore tights that slanged Swords.

That age was probably similar or worse or maybe better than what we know today about it but the same shyt was goin on between everybody.

That society worshipped Lucifer or whatever name he was goin by at the time (considering Lucifer is latin). And because they had done so they had weapons and technology and goods based on the principles of its philosophy. They were so enlightened and controlled and had so much that they were godlike.

So naturally you had people who weren't their complexion or from that area who followed their same beliefs and ideas (by force or by choice). Which made folks mad or jealous at them for the things that they had and what they did to people

I could go deeper than that because there's more to it than that but then im gettin into speculation and there's not enough information to be read

When you talk about Judaism and Christianity and Islam you have to understand their place in the world at the time and the things that were goin on. You can't just talk about what the books say and then turn around and ignore sculptures and teachings and artifacts everywhere. And you can't ignore that the dark always seem more satisfying and successful than the things of the light.

The world was obviously ran by dark nikkaz then who were "know it alls" but now for some reason since the Europeans were created and the jews got rich. That now they all get pimped & discriminated against bekuz of some white guy who made showed you to the world on television and showed you as a thug all over the world so now it's all his fault. Even though he practices our religions and use everything about based on our Numerical Systems and Technologies and Sciences. I acknowledge facts but I don't get caught up in hype

The time lapses alone between the Abrahamic religions itself is some wild shyt to try to think about. Alotta shyt can happen in a Year in societies. Just imagine the years before Judaism, the couple hundred years between Judaism and Christianity and then the time between Christianity and Islam. 600 years ago I don't even think we was on the ships yet. You see how much has happened in that time.

We not even talkin about the evidence of there being societies on Ocean floors or whats underneath the sand in the East if it once was all jungles and wet lands.

Lucifer's way has always been the way to get greater. The forefathers of the US knew this and those who pull the strings in their Country do too. Those who call the shots know that knowledge is power and when people know then they become greater, in turn making it less stable to control them. Which is what it's generally about at the end of the day.

It reminds me of when Im arguin wit somebody and they're accusin Me of doin tha shyt they doin just so they can throw a nikka off and fukk with my head

But he's everywhere tho. Anything you do that fits his ideals. Has a way helps you be the best you and makes you happy.

You so busy generalizing me off one conversation, that you dont even see how you're not seeing the bigger picture. "Judaism" is the religion of the ones who stole the scriptures from YOU. Thats what you dont get. So it throws your whole view off of life and you go groping in the darkness for things to believe. I did that too. But once I realized that Deuteronomy 28 was talking about black people, I understood what I needed to do. Christianity wont talk about that chapter. Islam wont talk about it. Judaism wont talk about it. Heck, you wont lol. But if anyone reads it and connects it to black history, they can see it for themselves. I mean, somebody in the thread asked why black people are destroyed. Heres why:

Isaiah 5
13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

Hosea 4:6
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

What knowledge do blacks lack? Of who they are. Why are they in the Americas? (for practicing voodoo Africa and rejecting the Torah thats in the "bible)Why does the world hate blacks and treat them so badly? (Because they're chosen) Not everybody knows they are, but those in power do. Anybody can look at how they got treated historically and see it for themselves. As badly as they've been treated, they're still standing. They still influence culture the most. The world jacks their ideas for their own. Why? Because they're chosen. What they dont understand is they've tried all the things they're doing now. They tried marching. That failed. They tried protesting. That failed. They tried to "turn the other cheek" (MLK) and that failed. They tried building their own communities (by the way of group economics) inside America and built successful ones like Rosewood and Black wallstreet. That ultimately failed. They tried integrating. That has obviously failed. They tried being self defensive, arming themselves with groups/guns and being militant minded (Malcolm and Black Panther Party). That failed. They said, "lets go build our own nation somewhere else"(Liberia) and that failed. Why? Why has everything failed them? They tried voodoo in Africa, christianity, Islam, Judaism and get nothing. The shackles still havent been released (though slightly loosened). Why? Why is everything failing? Because they havent recognized who they are yet (Israelites) and havent turned back to following the Torah. And most of yall wont anyways. But the ones that do or are open to recognizing if yall are Israelites are not, just read Deuteronomy 28 and connect it to black history in Americas. Its that simple. In Deuteronomy 28 you can read about the agreement that your ancestors made with the Creator of EVERYTHING. They broke it, thus they had to face the curses mentioned in the chapter. And the curses mentioned, again, match the black experience in America. Didnt mean to make it this long, but if one person gets this or researches it and gets it one day, then its better than me not saying anything at all.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
You so busy generalizing me off one conversation, that you dont even see how you're not seeing the bigger picture. "Judaism" is the religion of the ones who stole the scriptures from YOU. Thats what you dont get. So it throws your whole view off of life and you go groping in the darkness for things to believe. I did that too. But once I realized that Deuteronomy 28 was talking about black people, I understood what I needed to do. Christianity wont talk about that chapter. Islam wont talk about it. Judaism wont talk about it. Heck, you wont lol. But if anyone reads it and connects it to black history, they can see it for themselves. I mean, somebody in the thread asked why black people are destroyed. Heres why:

Isaiah 5
13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

Hosea 4:6
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. "Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.

What knowledge do blacks lack? Of who they are. Why are they in the Americas? (for practicing voodoo Africa and rejecting the Torah thats in the "bible)Why does the world hate blacks and treat them so badly? (Because they're chosen) Not everybody knows they are, but those in power do. Anybody can look at how they got treated historically and see it for themselves. As badly as they've been treated, they're still standing. They still influence culture the most. The world jacks their ideas for their own. Why? Because they're chosen. What they dont understand is they've tried all the things they're doing now. They tried marching. That failed. They tried protesting. That failed. They tried to "turn the other cheek" (MLK) and that failed. They tried building their own communities (by the way of group economics) inside America and built successful ones like Rosewood and Black wallstreet. That ultimately failed. They tried integrating. That has obviously failed. They tried being self defensive, arming themselves with groups/guns and being militant minded (Malcolm and Black Panther Party). That failed. They said, "lets go build our own nation somewhere else"(Liberia) and that failed. Why? Why has everything failed them? They tried voodoo in Africa, christianity, Islam, Judaism and get nothing. The shackles still havent been released (though slightly loosened). Why? Why is everything failing? Because they havent recognized who they are yet (Israelites) and havent turned back to following the Torah. And most of yall wont anyways. But the ones that do or are open to recognizing if yall are Israelites are not, just read Deuteronomy 28 and connect it to black history in Americas. Its that simple. In Deuteronomy 28 you can read about the agreement that your ancestors made with the Creator of EVERYTHING. They broke it, thus they had to face the curses mentioned in the chapter. And the curses mentioned, again, match the black experience in America. Didnt mean to make it this long, but if one person gets this or researches it and gets it one day, then its better than me not saying anything at all.

I hear you bruh. But you just based the past 2116 years or so on a passage about African Americans in North America off a book that was re-written and plagerized from other stories from a time that you honestly have no idea about if you're being honest with yourself

You let your anguish for white folks and lack of knowledge of history get in the way. And lowkey you makin Black folks sound like bytches and everyone else more superior

The sooner you get over your obsession with white folks, the sooner you'll find the strength of God and confidence within to fight back and fulfill this prophecy as you see it come to light

I understand why you feel this way tho. But you deceive yourself if you believe that God had us doing big things. Having all of this knowledge, wealth, technology, and trade systems set up all around the world. To having none of that "overnight" because he let a lesser entity (as u know him) go too far?

I kinda have to come to the notion you just don't want white people to be great because they're white (and nothing else). And you only feel like a jew because of some of the things you've seen in America. When the truth of the matter is that you only know but so much (for one reason or another).

If the facts we know about them is that they came from us, they learned everything about numbers, agricultural, economics, Religion, and everything under the sun from us. Everybody from their greatest Soldiers, to their best Scholars, to their greatest Gods. They all came from us. I think you start to get things lost in translation somewhere because you want a reason for it. Even though you know very little about the world before. Like the great Nations before Egypt and the things going on in East Asia.

As a brotha I have to say that I feel that you should try to see things for what they are instead of betting your entire existence on a speculation of a passage in a book that you're probably not. A speculation that neutralizes your greatest weapon that you have, which is your Mind

Knowledge is such a powerful weapon. Man can use it to destroy, build, enhance, and maintain (we hope) his favorite creation. Just giving "it" away to anyone can do more harm than good. Especially considering the fact that the motivation & drive of One's Own Self varies from individual to individual. Try to put yourself in his shoes for a second and see.

You really don't have to live this way, you just want to. No disrespect

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You really don't have to live this way, you just want to. No disrespect

Of course I want to live the truthful way. Of course I want to honor the agreement that blacks originally didnt which sent them into slavery. You dont want to and thats fine. Most blacks wont. But understand you'll always be the bottom of the barrel since you want to be stiffnecked and not listen to the agreement your ancestors agreed to. Turning to voodoo and Islam or christianity is exactly what got your ancestors in the mess in the first place. Turning back to them, wont get yall out of oppression.

So just ask, why dont blacks have a nation? Why dont they have their own culture/religion to turn to? Why dont know they know who they are and where they come from?Because the leaders of this world stripped the knowledge of these things from you and took it for themselves. They left you with nothing. And instead of going back to what belongs to you, you're letting them get away with their thievery. You. Not me though lol. You been too busy generalizing what you think I know or understand (instead of asking) that you dont see the bigger picture of the elite taking scriptures from people who were obviously black (if ancient egypt was black), lying and saying it was about them, and using it to take claim to a land that the scriptures they claim is about them, says is for whoever these black "Hebrews" were. All the while, you're hated everywhere you go (because you're black) and have no religion, culture, historical knowledge of your ancestry lol. Then they leave the sign (Deuteronomy 28:46) in the scriptures and yall still dont see it. Its right there in front of you but obviously "they" got you if they have you talking good of their god lucy.. Take care breh. You'll see what I mean in due time. ...

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Interesting thought OP. I do think we do need to break away from these Abrahamic religions that were given to us by slave masters and start embracing our own spiritual systems and what they have to teach us. This is only one piece to an entire strategy however.

One thing I've never been able to come to grips about, which is why I'm no longer Christian is why would the slate masters strip everything from us, but give us their God? Furthermore, why would I keep worshiping this same God?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
One thing I've never been able to come to grips about, which is why I'm no longer Christian is why would the slate masters strip everything from us, but give us their God? Furthermore, why would I keep worshiping this same God?

Their god? :snoop: Just from that they got you in a state of confusion. You dont understand that the scriptures belong to YOU, but they took it, applied it to themselves, gave themselves the nation of Israel (which again, belongs to you) while leaving you with the watered down, satanic "christian" version of the text. Because this incorrect version was put in your face, you reject the scriptures, thus missing out on your heritage and purpose in America (along with life in general).Its fine to reject what they gave you, but you should look at what they didnt (hint hint Deuteronomy 28)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Their god? :snoop: Just from that they got you in a state of confusion. You dont understand that the scriptures belong to YOU, but they took it, applied it to themselves, gave themselves the nation of Israel (which again, belongs to you) while leaving you with the watered down, satanic "christian" version of the text. Because this incorrect version was put in your face, you reject the scriptures, thus missing out on your heritage and purpose in America (along with life in general).Its fine to reject what they gave you, but you should look at what they didnt (hint hint Deuteronomy 28)

I'll guess I'll re-enter this thread at this juncture. What purpose will be served from our tenure here considering you keep mentioning the curses?