::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Reading other tweets are starting to feel like he's not getting traded here. The asking price that kept other teams away might be coming down soon; Minny could be petty and trade him elsewhere. :francis:

I never really thought we had the assets to get him thus why i didnt wanna get my hopes too high.

We lack assets to be involved in most of these trades. This because the NBA is becoming more like the NFL in a that aspect where draft picks are suddenly valuable (which they should be) while all we have a bunch of average players damn near putting us into the luxury tax while not having picks. Thus why i'm reluctant to part ways with another pick which would mean not having young 1st round talent coming in for...5 out of the last 7 years, is it?

We're just in a tough spot. If Riley could convince Phoenix to give up the pick and we keep our and package TJ and/or Waiters along with whoever it is MIN/PHO wants from us id's call it a homerun

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
tb9xXhw.png

:dwillhuh:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
if he was 6 years younger wade probably would've put his foot on the front office's neck to get a deal done for his marquette bul. but he on his way out so he's like:manny:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I never really thought we had the assets to get him thus why i didnt wanna get my hopes too high.

We lack assets to be involved in most of these trades. This because the NBA is becoming more like the NFL in a that aspect where draft picks are suddenly valuable (which they should be) while all we have a bunch of average players damn near putting us into the luxury tax while not having picks. Thus why i'm reluctant to part ways with another pick which would mean not having young 1st round talent coming in for...5 out of the last 7 years, is it?

We're just in a tough spot. If Riley could convince Phoenix to give up the pick and we keep our and package TJ and/or Waiters along with whoever it is MIN/PHO wants from us id's call it a homerun

The Heat have enough to get Jimmy. Comes down to how much they want to give up.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
shyt, didn’t he flat out trade Antoine Walker for being fat?
Was it James Posey or Antoine Walker?

I remember Posey failed his weight requirements a few times even tho he was never fat. Marc Cuban made it public when he called out Wade for not being a leader letting his teammates fail weight

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they are just offering whiteside and waiters then it’s a dub

Word up. Nobody young. Riley not trying to get fleeced and leaving butler there is like leaving a tumor in a healthy body. Butler will
Either sit out or his ass will get froze out during games not getting the ball passed to him and nikkas start tusslin midcourt

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Whiteside/waiters package means we gotta take back Dieng. Honestly fukk all that, they're the ones that have to move Jimmy I'm not giving them cap relief too. If J-Rich is who they supposedly so desperately want they can have him, Waiters and a pick for Jimmy straight up and nothing else.