::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Wnslow will be better than JRich and a longer career. You keep him.

What do you guys feel about this trade? Is it realistic?
G6hthVl.png

+1st round pick

Also, it opens up 2 max slots next season.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

G6hthVl.png

+1st round pick

I believe there was serious bad blood between the SUNS front office and Goran Dragic. No way he'd play for them again after all that shyt Dragic said about them when he left Phoenix and i doubt they'd take him back either.

Last edited:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I think Mitch Kupchak and MJ will sign him to a very large extension.

I'll wait til i see it in a gameS :beli:

He barely gets up there in the regular season. Maybe he worked on his vertical this summer. I remember he had us excited last year with the workout videos and he was obviously quicker but nothing else was much improved outside if his 3pt shot. He couldnt really show off the quickness much because he didnt have the ball in his hands much nor is he slasher

Last edited:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I believe there was serious bad blood between the SUNS front office and Goran Dragic. No way he'd play for them again after all that shyt Dragic said about them when he left Phoenix and i doubt they'd take him back either.
Q8FZam8.png

Also, Heat Reddit quoting twitter sources saying we might be able to keep our young core (JRich, Winslow, and Bam).

Riley might pull off a heist
full

That 1st round pick is good as gone though :russ:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Nearly three years after Goran Dragic surprised the Phoenix Suns by asking out of the Valley, the 2015 Most Improved Player has made up with the man who traded him.

Dragic revealed on Zach Lowe’s The Lowe Post podcast that he spoke with his former boss in November when his Miami Heat visited Phoenix.

“First of all, it was never my intention to leave Phoenix like I did. It happens,” Dragic said. “I’m always going to be grateful for this organization. They are the first one that gave me an opportunity in the NBA. Ryan is right. In the end of the day it is only business. This year when we play over there, I really had a good, long conversation with Ryan and I was pleased that this is finally — you know, it’s finally over. You know what I mean? I wished them the best. I think Ryan is a good GM. I was happy we had a good conversation.”

McDonough also said he was happy to move on.

“I think what is important to realize is 95 percent of the time or 99 percent of the time he was here, we did have a good relationship,” the Suns general manager said. “The end wasn’t good and it got too public and he admits he regrets some of that, and so do I.”
Suns' Jay Triano helping himself; McDonough makes up with Goran Dragic

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Everybody complimenting Justise in the camp interviews. Last year the highlight of camp was Jrich.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
winslow is in year 3 (i don't count 2016-17 since he was hurt), the year when players make that leap. i'd like to keep both him and rich together, rich is better now but winslow has a higher ceiling.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

G6hthVl.png

+1st round pick

I like this trade for both sides, maybe make that first rounder a top 5 protected or top 3 protected to make it fairer for Minny.

To my knowledge, Dragic doesn’t have a NTC, so him going to Phoenix wouldn’t be a problem. Even if Dragic did have a problem, Igor(Suns’ new coach) would help make Phoenix appealing to Goran.

OT, but Goran back on the Suns would be a good look :ehh:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Q8FZam8.png

Also, Heat Reddit quoting twitter sources saying we might be able to keep our young core (JRich, Winslow, and Bam).

Riley might pull off a heist
full

That 1st round pick is good as gone though :russ:
I really dislike getting rid of all these first rounders. Our cap is fukked and we don't have cheap young talent coming in so we resort to promoting D-leaguers and signing journey men year after year.

shyt is not the way to succeed, brehs. If we had bonafide starS to show for it, sure.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
winslow is in year 3 (i don't count 2016-17 since he was hurt), the year when players make that leap. i'd like to keep both him and rich together, rich is better now but winslow has a higher ceiling.
I love when ya'll say this shyt to give him a pass :russ:
Proves my point if you like somebody you'll give them every chance to redeem themselves because im sure there have been players we havent been as patient with. I give him somewhat of a pass because he was so young when we drafted him. We seen young players take some time to develop when they come into the league as teenagers (Jermaine O'Neal).
But not discounting an entire freakin' season. :smugdraper:
Even if he wasnt playing he still was around to learn the system. Thus why i don think he's a good fit with us as currently constructed. But if we get rid of James Johnson AND Dragic in a trade and dont get a lot of rotation players that need the ball in their hands i'd love to see him in a role where he handles the ball more because that's where i believe he's best suited for. That sitting on the 3pt line shyt waiting for a kick-out from Dragic and others is not where i see him reaching his potential

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
I love when ya'll say this shyt to give him a pass :russ:
Proves my point if you like somebody you'll give them every chance to redeem themselves because im sure there have been players we havent been as patient with. I give him somewhat of a pass because he was so young when we drafted him. We seen young players take some time to develop when they come into the league as teenagers (Jermaine O'Neal).
But not discounting an entire freakin' season. :smugdraper:
Even if he wasnt playing he still was around to learn the system. Thus why i don think he's a good fit with us as currently constructed. But if we get rid of James Johnson AND Dragic in a trade and dont get a lot of rotation players that need the ball in their hands i'd love to see him in a role where he handles the ball more because that's where i believe he's best suited for. That sitting on the 3pt line shyt waiting for a kick-out from Dragic and others is not where i see him reaching his potential
You sure like saying the same thing over and over breh
full

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You sure like saying the same thing over and over breh
full
Because they keep saying the same thing over and over, no? Be honest with yourself: Can you count how many times people say this about Winslow? The whole "this is really his [n-1] year because year 2 didnt count'". I bet we'll be on his 10th year and people would be "well this is really his 9th year blah blah blah"

I know some of you interpret my ramblings about Winslow as hate but it's not. BUt like i always say..."i'm dare him to make me eat my words" :jawalrus:

Last edited: