::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Reading other tweets are starting to feel like he's not getting traded here. The asking price that kept other teams away might be coming down soon; Minny could be petty and trade him elsewhere. :francis:

I predict the owner is going to step in at some point this weekend. Thibs is just dragging his feet.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hou gonna get Jimmy, at least we can celebrate wades last year
fukk it , IF we stand pat we're still a decent team in the East. IF all things go well we could fukk around and be a top 5 seed.
  • IF Hassas buys into the system and plays up to his potential
  • IF Adebayo and Richardson continues to show promise
  • IF Winslow finally mans up and and shows us why there was so much pre-draft hype about him
  • IF Dragic , Wade , James Johnson and Olynyk stay healthy and play up to (at least) the same standard as last year
  • If Waiters gets stays out of the bòl grio and gives us at least 80% of the level of play that got him that contract
Too many IFs tho... It would take too many things to go right:lupe:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
fukk it , IF we stand pat we're still a decent team in the East. IF all things go well we could fukk around and be a top 5 seed.
  • IF Hassas buys into the system and plays up to his potential
  • IF Adebayo and Richardson continues to show promise
  • IF Winslow finally mans up and and shows us why there was so much pre-draft hype about him
  • IF Dragic , Wade , James Johnson and Olynyk stay healthy and play up to (at least) the same standard as last year
  • If Waiters gets stays out of the bòl grio and gives us at least 80% of the level of play that got him that contract
Too many IFs tho... It would take too many things to go right:lupe:
All we need is Winslow
full

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Perfect way to describe the Heat

Too much average and 2-steps-above average talent but not enough upper echelo talent.

There ain't no one on this roster that cant go to another team and be a contributing rotation player on any team in the league.

This ain't nothing new. Posters in here been saying this since early LAST SEASON. We been known this:manny:
That agent ain't dropping knowledge.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Lol @ offering Whiteside

We'd probably have to give up a pick for someone to take that contract
It's well knows MIN wants a pick in the package. I just hope we can convince PHO to give up the pick and we only give up players and keep our picks. The Suns want a veteran PG badly. If we could get MIN to send them Teague and we send Dragic to MIN while the Suns give up the pick to MIN i would be estatic even tho i'd hate to lose Dragic.

I just hate the feeling of giving up so many picks away year after year and not having new 1st round talent blood come into the organization and having to resort to promoting D-leaguers like Enis and TJ so often.

shyt would be wild if PHI Sixers end up getting him by using the very pick we sent to Phoenix that the Suns then traded to PHI :laff: :why: