::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Let Justise go, breh. Let the kid go and develop somewhere else. He hasnt done shyt and likely never will do shyt in a Heat uniform.

As for Dragic i'd hate to see him go but if we could get Butler and Teague then i'll take that. I live in Atlanta and saw Teague since he was a rookie. Good player. Not sure about the $19M contract but we're paying TJ the same :yeshrug:
What has JRich done that Winslow hasn't? Don't get me wrong I like Rich but if I have to choose one for the next 5 years I'll take Winslow.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If they are able to move those horrific contracts and possibly open up another max slot. I’d give up a first without question
Agreed y’all overate first round picks unless you in the lottery majority never pan out

Sure the spurs seem to always find gems

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What has JRich done that Winslow hasn't? Don't get me wrong I like Rich but if I have to choose one for the next 5 years I'll take Winslow.
I think i said in one of these posts above that i'm fine with losing J-Rich too. Overall i think Winslow has a much higher ceiling but J-Rich just fits in to what this team does better. I think Winslow needs the ball in his hands more and that's not gonna happen on this roster.

But if MIN wants J-Rich i'll drive down and help him pack my damn self. I'll be down there the weekend of the 6th.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Let's stop talking about it and torturing ourselves, brehs. This shyt is a longshot anyway

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
But he still shown to be a better shooter that Winslow as of 3 seasons he did hit I think 128 3s last season
He's more of a volume shooter, yea. As for a complete floor game I prefer Winslow, if we have to choose one. Better ball handler and facilitator, only guy on the roster besides Wade that can throw a proper lob, and I think a higher IQ defender. On that end its pick your poison but Rich be committing a lot of untimely dumb ass fouls.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He's more of a volume shooter, yea. As for a complete floor game I prefer Winslow, if we have to choose one. Better ball handler and facilitator, only guy on the roster besides Wade that can throw a proper lob, and I think a higher IQ defender. On that end its pick your poison but Rich be committing a lot of untimely dumb ass fouls.
I’m guessing Minn wants Winslow for his defense potential seem like nobody enjoys playing for tibs tho

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Dude looks like he's been hitting up that Haitian lady's spot late nights for them grio & bannann plates at that little house on NE 57th Street in little Haiti:damn:

I know some of the brehs that be playing dominos and drinking Guinness on the front porch. Imma have to stop by there and put up his pic on the window where we order and tell them don't serve this fool.
:laff: funniest shyt u ever said nikka that's that Haitian life one more grimace from this nikka and we ship hip to where Moss used to moon nikkas