::Is This The End? Flash to the Summer:: The Official Miami Heat 2018 Off-Season Thread

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They saying DJJ had flashes where he looked like the best player on the court. :sas1:

I think McGruder being injured was actually a big deal for us. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Rodney has gotten nothing but high respect at all levels of our organization. Players, coaches, management, etc. They compare his drive and heart to Haslem. I think he’s a Justise-lite in a way that they make winning differences in close games.

DJJ was looking really impressive in Summer League. He looked like he was different level like solid NBA players should but it was the versatility. If someone told you that DJJ was looked more dominate than Bam, you’d prolly be shocked because Bam looks really good too.

The fact that we’re able to find such talented pieces hiding in trash is dope. Even if guys like TJ and Whiteside piss you off sometimes, they’re legitimately solid NBA players that teams just passed over.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
They saying DJJ had flashes where he looked like the best player on the court. :sas1:

I think McGruder being injured was actually a big deal for us. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Rodney has gotten nothing but high respect at all levels of our organization. Players, coaches, management, etc. They compare his drive and heart to Haslem. I think he’s a Justise-lite in a way that they make winning differences in close games.

DJJ was looking really impressive in Summer League. He looked like he was different level like solid NBA players should but it was the versatility. If someone told you that DJJ was looked more dominate than Bam, you’d prolly be shocked because Bam looks really good too.

The fact that we’re able to find such talented pieces hiding in trash is dope. Even if guys like TJ and Whiteside piss you off sometimes, they’re legitimately solid NBA players that teams just passed over.
McGruder is just a hardworking lunch pail kind of guy. Ideally an 8th-10th man he doesnt really impact winning and losing. Jones Jr. could be something I just need to see him do more than dunk during actual games.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McGruder is just a hardworking lunch pail kind of guy. Ideally an 8th-10th man he doesnt really impact winning and losing. Jones Jr. could be something I just need to see him do more than dunk during actual games.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:jumping from the cole beasely thread and immediately right after

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikkas would say that same shyt about Haslem. Miami is a gritty defensive that tends to have drag out games that they pull out the mud and Rodney is a guy who’s hustle, energy, and versatility alone is worth loads.

Energy, heart, and hustle is infectious to a team built on chemistry.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
nikkas would say that same shyt about Haslem. Miami is a gritty defensive that tends to have drag out games that they pull out the mud and Rodney is a guy who’s hustle, energy, and versatility alone is worth loads.

Should of got Jimmy :francis:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

:usure: UD actually helped us win some big playoff games. I don't dislike McGruder, if we had a couple of star players to carry the load or even just one I'd be higher on him. On this team as constructed I just don't want to see another undersized positionless player taking up minutes from more dynamic players. I can see Spo right now with Dragic, TJ, and McGruder on the court at the same time :scust:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
HEAT Takes From Red, White & Pink Game

Photo Credit: Richard Alvarez
by Joe Beguiristain HEAT.com
Posted: Sep 29, 2018

After four strong days of camp at FAU Arena, the HEAT put on a show for the fans in the Red, White & Pink Game presented by Miami Cancer Institute at Baptist Health South Florida. Below are some takeaways from the action.

1. J. Rich Impressive From The Start
Josh Richardson kicked off the RWP game with a tough and-one finish and kept up his aggressive approach throughout. Time and time again, the 25-year-old looked impressive off the dribble and finished at the rim with relative ease.

When it was all said and done, Richardson finished with nine points on 4-of-8 shooting, four assists, two rebounds and a steal.

2. Winslow Keeps Up Strong Playmaking Ability

By now you should know how skilled a playmaker Justise Winslow is. That was on full display Saturday, as the former Duke Blue Devil came through with a number of fantastic passes both in the halfcourt and in transition.

Of course, Winslow also attacked the basket, finished around the rim and knocked down a three for good measure.

As a result, the 22-year-old ended up with 11 points and three assists.

3. Dragić Does It All
From the beginning, Goran Dragić had it all going on.

Whether it was nifty drives, pull-up mid-range jumpers or catch-and-shoot treys, Dragić did his thing.

After primarily scoring in the first half, the Slovenian started to set up his teammates with some nice passes later in the game.

At the end of the day, Dragić tallied 13 points on 5-of-8 shooting, four rebounds and four assists.

Other Takeaways:

-While Derrick Jones Jr. had a sick alley-oop jam in the first quarter courtesy of Rodney McGruder, he really picked things up in the second period and scored at all levels.

How so?

Well, he poured in 11 points on 5-of-6 shooting in the quarter on his way to a 21-point, eight-rebound outing.

That’s big time.

-Duncan Robinson sure can shoot it, can’t he?

The Summer League standout picked up where he left off in Vegas and showed his range quite often. He also ran a smooth pick-and-pop with Kelly Olynyk in the third quarter, which resulted in a corner three for the big fella.

Robinson had 16 points on 6-of-8 shooting, including 4-of-6 from deep, while Olynyk ended up with 12 points on 5-of-8 shooting and five boards.

-Jarnell Stokes showed good touch around the basket and came through with some impressive hustle plays throughout the contest. The former Tennessee Volunteer finished with 12 points on 6-of-7 shooting and six rebounds.

-Bam Adebayo took advantage inside and recorded 17 points on 6-of-12 shooting and six boards.

-Dwyane Wade hit his first shot (a corner three over Winslow) and did damage in the pick-and-roll as usual. In all, the wily vet had eight points and three assists.

-Udonis Haslem recorded seven points, including a buzzer-beating jumper to close out the RWP game.

Talk about sending the fans home happy.

Game Highlights

https://pmd.cdn.turner.com/nba/big/...U-Recap-for-Heat.com-2273707_960x540_2104.mp4

TAGSAdebayo, Bam, Dragic, Goran, Haslem, Udonis, Jones Jr., Derrick, McGruder, Rodney
SHARE THIS:

Copyright © 2018 NBA Media Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved. No portion of NBA.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. By accessing any information beyond this page, you agree to abide by the Privacy Policy / Your California Privacy Rights and Terms of Use | Accessibility and Closed Caption | AdChoices

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
8711_DD41_8_C7_D_4_B3_B_9211_7_B6_D3_E64_C41_D.png

Trade 2 first rounders to Sacramento and make it work man