Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah you're a clown and not intelligent at all and say incredibly stupid shyt when you post about pretty much anything under the sun. I don't recall you ever making one intelligent point in your entire posting tenure. But I digress.

Every time I try to give you some help, you get all emotional and start calling me names like you're doing now.

You are not pro-black. You're just another ethnocentric myopic a$$hole who sees everything through a lens that casts your race in the light you want to see it in, and your "enemy" race accordingly, and you clowns come in all races.

:ohhh: :umad: :gladbron:

:whoa: aight lame.

:smugdraper:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
WELL LEMME TELL YA SUMTHIN BROTHER! LOOK AT THE THREAD TITLE! AND LOOK AT WHAT MOST OF THIS DISCUSSION IS ABOUT, DUDE! IT'S CLEAR TO HOLLYWOOD THAT HIGHER LEARNING IS MOST FASCINATED WITH EGYPT, MEAN GENE! EVEN THOUGH THE ARGUMENT IS UNFORTUNATELY BEREFT OF DETAILS, I'M SURE YOU WILL AGREE THAT ANCIENT EGYPT IS THE SUBJECT THIS GROUP WANTS TO DISCUSS, TOUGH GUY!

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Blackking said:
Well… I’m very pro and supportive of black America myself. It’s just what I identify with. My ancestors weren’t from Egypt, but from West Africa. However, as a black person, I have the choice not to sit and read lies, fabrications of facts, historical fukkkery, etc.. and not have sh1t to say about it. Nawmean? Therefore, you can take ur fascination with other cultures BS and kick rocks. EVERY time someone says something like that it’s BS- due to the fact that if I made a thread about Ancient India, Ancient Sumer, or whatever else.. no one would hit me with that fascinated with other cultures BS. We should learn about all these cultures considering it is the history of our species.

I'm saying.....fukk Egypt. Let's talk about Mali, or Ghana, or the Songhay. These empires were even larger than Egypt, rivaled anything in Ancient Mesopotamia, and contain the bulk of OUR history. You don't have to read lies, but if you refuse to read the truth about where YOU came from, then your argument is totally without merit and further advances the 'fukkery' that leaves us without a past to take pride in. For example; during the Middle Ages, Africans built by far the largest city the world had ever seen. In size, this city dwarfed Baghdad, Cairo, Cordoba and Rome. The achievement was on a scale even bigger than that of the Great Pyramid of Giza, Africa's most celebrated monument. The city's name: Eredo, located in what is now Nigeria.

One more thing to add: Prior to Islam, there is NO archaeological evidence of warfare in West Africa......:ohhh:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Aye my white n black and w.e you are brehs.. i feel like if everybody could hold back their pride and wrong doing of ancestors.. if we shared ideas and discussed things without getting upset or having to prove superiority we would find the truth in this thing called life.. I bet every civilization was on the right track and had a lil truth.. we need to get all of it together and find the common denominator...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Leasy said:
True Indeed. I would love to learn more about Sumerians because half of their texts aren't decipher as of today.

:usure:

The Sumerian texts are online in English translation and are searchable -- even by Sumerian word.......

ETCSLhomepage

This is the 'Advanced Text Search' from the Home Page of the above URL....

ETCSLsearch

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'm saying.....fukk Egypt. Let's talk about Mali, or Ghana, or the Songhay. These empires were even larger than Egypt, rivaled anything in Ancient Mesopotamia, and contain the bulk of OUR history. You don't have to read lies, but if you refuse to read the truth about where YOU came from, then your argument is totally without merit and further advances the 'fukkery' that leaves us without a past to take pride in. For example; during the Middle Ages, Africans built by far the largest city the world had ever seen. In size, this city dwarfed Baghdad, Cairo, Cordoba and Rome. The achievement was on a scale even bigger that that of the Great Pyramid of Giza, Africa's most celebrated monument. The city's name: Eredo, located in what is now Nigeria.

One more thing to add: Prior to Islam, there is NO archaeological evidence of warfare in West Africa......:ohhh:

this is why I brought up the city of Timbuktu. I would love a discussion on these type of areas. :yeshrug:

On the topic of them Indian girls :childplease:...I already know where they got them hips & titties from (Egypt statue tells you that)...just like that dark skin indian girl. You can't hide them genes no matter what lie is told.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I was saying true to your statement.

You have to remember first Europe was a African Country until the Whites invaded from the East.

:mindblown:

Funny that noone brings up ancient China. Completely isolated from the rest of old world civilizations, and able to keep pace (and excede the pace in some instances) in comparison to the interconnected medditeranean civilizations.

Now who's racist?

:youngsabo:

I would've have to look it up, but I read somewher (I know, I know) that some king in Ancient China was ready to launch a full scale invasion of America centuries before Columbus "discovered" it, and given their military power at the time it's a given they would have succeeded...but he eventually decided against it to focus on "inner" issues.

I'm saying.....fukk Egypt. Let's talk about Mali, or Ghana, or the Songhay. These empires were even larger than Egypt, rivaled anything in Ancient Mesopotamia, and contain the bulk of OUR history. You don't have to read lies, but if you refuse to read the truth about where YOU came from, then your argument is totally without merit and further advances the 'fukkery' that leaves us without a past to take pride in. For example; during the Middle Ages, Africans built by far the largest city the world had ever seen. In size, this city dwarfed Baghdad, Cairo, Cordoba and Rome. The achievement was on a scale even bigger than that of the Great Pyramid of Giza, Africa's most celebrated monument. The city's name: Eredo, located in what is now Nigeria.

Breh I appreciate this post but do you have links? Not saying it's not true but I'd love to know where to read more about it.

Anyway, so much knowledge in this thread, I'm gonna sound weak and shyt but how much does it suck that we will never know for sure how those ancient civilizations were...I'm convinced they had better connection with nature in general and were far more advanced than what we know, but just in a different way...and the scholars back then seemed to have been able to discuss all kinds of disciplines...how dope it would've been if we had current technology, but with all those different extremely rich civilizations around in a multipolar world...imagine chilling along the Nile, Niger or Euphrates and kicking it about astronomy, gods and philosophy while smoking a fat one :leon: (you know damn well they were into those herbals too:pachaha:)

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
looks like everyone in this thread is a certified historian/idiot.

ancient egyptian civilization wouldnt be shyt without Assyria, Babylonia, Sumer so sit on that.

algebra was an islamic contribution, numbers were a product of india. all egypt did was scribble lines on clay tablets like a fukking abacus.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
looks like everyone in this thread is a certified historian/idiot.

ancient egyptian civilization wouldnt be shyt without Assyria, Babylonia, Sumer so sit on that.

algebra was an islamic contribution, numbers were a product of india. all egypt did was scribble lines on clay tablets like a fukking abacus.

:umad:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
mbewane said:
:mindblown:

Breh I appreciate this post but do you have links? Not saying it's not true but I'd love to know where to read more about it.

Amazon.com: African Cities and Towns Before the European Conquest (9780393091663): Richard W. Hull: Books

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Encyclopedia-Precolonial-Africa-Archaeology-Environments/dp/0761989021]Amazon.com: Encyclopedia of Precolonial Africa: Archaeology, History, Languages, Cultures, and Environments (9780761989028): Joseph O. Vogel: Books[/ame]

I stand corrected........

Walls of Benin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://wysinger.homestead.com/ogiso.html

The defensive fortification of Benin City, the capital, consisted of ramparts and moats, called iya, enclosing a 4000 square kilometer area (2485.5 miles) of community lands. In total, the Benin wall system encompasses over 10,000 kilometres of earth boundaries. Patrick Darling, an archaeologist, estimates that the complex was built between 800 and 1000 AD up to the late fifteenth century (Keys 1994: 16). Advantageously situated, the moats were dug in such a manner that earthen banks provided outer walls that complemented deep ditches. According to Graham Connah, the ditch formed an integral part of the intended barrier but was also a quarry for the material to construct the wall or bank (Keys 1994: 594). The ramparts range in size from shallow traces to the immense 20-meter-high rampart (66 feet) around Benin City (Wesler 1998: 144). The Guinness Book of World Records describes the walls of Benin City as the world's second largest man-made structure after China's Great Wall), in terms of length, and the series of earthen ramparts as the most extensive earthwork in the world.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: I didn't know that West Africa didn't have war before Islam. Can you provide a source for that, so that I don't ever say it and it not be true?

And yeah it's true we should talk about all of Africa.. I do that with 'like minds'. Egypt is always the target of the fukkkery by the 'opposite minds' which is why it is usually at the center of debate. Plus, Egypt has been romanticized, and their leadership came from other places, so it's the place 'they' feel more comfortable attempting to re-write history on. It's also the place that they are the most upset about when you hit them with the truth about it.