Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Indians can be shaped like that,
I got more if you need me!:

I agree. and yeah I wish you would drive ur point home via pics.
Funny that noone brings up ancient China. Completely isolated from the rest of old world civilizations, and able to keep pace (and excede the pace in some instances) in comparison to the interconnected medditeranean civilizations.

Now who's racist?

:youngsabo:
If you were a Chinese American making this post, HL would call you a Chinese supremacist. China wasn't the most fascinating, imo, but the fact that they advanced so much in isolation is very fascinating.
SUMERIA

majority of Eqyptian culture was influenced by the sumerians
wow I didn't know that the Majority of Egyptian culture was influenced by the Sumerians... I always thought the influence was from African tribes getting info and ideas through trade routes. Sumer and Ancient Egypt were around about the same time, so they traded Ideas as opposed to one over influencing the other.

Above top secret is your source? aight.
You're arguing with black supremacists friend.

Because of what the Europeans did to the world, they feel as they have to discredit them at every turn and seek the other extreme.

Notice how the Greeks "Stole" all the positive things, yet violence, war, and conquering others is a European invention.
SMH. I thought we addressed all this. No one said everything bad was European. Question was - is Ancient Egypt fascinating, and people were forced to make valid points about Egypt due to others coming in with closet anti-truth viewpoints. Every culture had violence and war. And you don’t know sh1t about how black people feel about anything, let alone how a so-called black supremacist feels and thinks. Typeusername are you a CAC? I’m just wondering. Because you seem to be beating that BIG bad evil black supremacy drum hard as fck.
THE EGYPTIANS HAVE NO RECORD OF ANY HEBREWS EVER BEING IN EGYPT, BROTHER! IT'S LIKELY THAT JEWISH MYTHOLOGY WAS DEVELOPED OUT OF THE POLYTHEISTIC LEVANT, DUDE!

Jewish mythology came from Africa, I think northern Africa. Idk if that is of any significance, but I'm just saying..

Why are we ignoring the great West African Civilizations and concentrating on Egypt anyway?

Most of us ('Black' Americans) can trace our heritage to West Africa, not Egypt. Dudes are still fascinated with other cultures' history instead of their own.​
Well… I’m very pro and supportive of black America myself. It’s just what I identify with. My ancestors weren’t from Egypt, but from West Africa. However, as a black person, I have the choice not to sit and read lies, fabrications of facts, historical fukkkery, etc.. and not have sh1t to say about it. Nawmean? Therefore, you can take ur fascination with other cultures BS and kick rocks. EVERY time someone says something like that it’s BS- due to the fact that if I made a thread about Ancient India, Ancient Sumer, or whatever else.. no one would hit me with that fascinated with other cultures BS. We should learn about all these cultures considering it is the history of our species.
They had slaves build those pyramids. .

:ohhh: Slaves built the pyramids typeusername? You are all knowing.

Sumer was geographically open and was a cross roads for trade. It advanced in technology, science, astronomy, etc. because it was influenced by the greatest civilizations at the time in Asia and Africa. It was like the internet of the Ancient world- everyone put the info there. The area was Iraq, the people.... let's just say that their ancestors traveled out of Africa. I live around South Asians.. And I live around others. Some of the bodies are on some African steatopygia type sh1t- I believe there’s a reason for that.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Why doesn't anyone really mention the fact that Egypt improved upon Ethiopia(real Ethiopia in modern day Sudan, Northern Sudan, Meroe to be exact, not Abssynia). They have they have the most pyramids per region out of any country or region on Earth, to me this the real great revelation or civilization that needs to be examined.

c/s

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why are we ignoring the great West African Civilizations and concentrating on Egypt anyway?

Most of us ('Black' Americans) can trace our heritage to West Africa, not Egypt. Dudes are still fascinated with other cultures' history instead of their own.​

Quoted for powerful truth. It's funny how so many people who fancy themselves "pro-black" or what have you are always gushing about Egytptians, Kushytes, Nubians, and Moors. Wee're west Africans.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Blackking

:umad: HAM's wife renamed kemet after her ..

im sure a dude with @Blackking as his sn will be fair when discussing about the ogins of eqyptian culture :heh:

“It is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.”

It's not my fault that you are simple minded as sh1t and make simple minded assumptions. I'm not exactly sure how or why a person wouldn't be fair when discussing this topic. The info is already out there and set in 'stone blocks'. Facts are facts.. some of you are showing who you are (not like we didn't already know) by attacking any black poster who speaks on historical corruption.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
“It is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.”

It's not my fault that you are simple minded as sh1t and make simple minded assumptions. I'm not exactly sure how or why a person wouldn't be fair when discussing this topic. The info is already out there and set in 'stone blocks'. Facts are facts.. some of you are showing who you are (not like we didn't already know) by attacking any black poster who speaks on historical corruption.

yeah i attacked your opinion on the subject due to your SN

obvious you WILL be biased on the subject.. look at your SN :heh: just calling you out for it

where are your sources.. since you called out mine.. stop throwing your BIASED OPINION out as FACT... i

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
When this subforum doesn't have any political topics for ya'll to bicker and forth about, it is :noah::ahh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: :heh: It's funny how someone can say this in a (supposedly) serious exchange about race and not realize it basically invalidates everything else they say. Higher Learning is a joke.

no i realize. my points were already made on the subject and facts are usually tough to invalidate. I moved on to ask him something I was wondering base on some of his post. That is all.

"he heh" It's funny that someone can come into threads talk random sh1t but never actually contribute anything to most threads other than random sh1t like this. ^ Higher Learning is a joke because of this. The thread actually had some interesting conversation in it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah i attacked your opinion on the subject due to your SN

obvious you WILL be biased on the subject.. look at your SN :heh: just calling you out for it

where are your sources.. since you called out mine.. stop throwing your BIASED OPINION out as FACT... i

I wasn't trying to offend you by calling out your BS sources. Actually I just said your source then said... "aight." I guess you already knew deep down inside you were full of sh1t.

It's aight. And like I said.. assumptions.