Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
no i realize. my points were already made on the subject and facts are usually tough to invalidate. I moved on to ask him something I was wondering base on some of his post. That is all.

"he heh" It's funny that someone can come into threads talk random sh1t but never actually contribute anything to most threads other than random sh1t like this. ^ Higher Learning is a joke because of this. The thread actually had some interesting conversation in it.

You render yourself null and void in a debate that entails ethnicity as a point of contention when you ask someone "Are you a (racial slur)? Does this really have to be explained to you? :heh:

But I'm sure you are 100% objective and engaging in pure detached, clinical critique of historical data, Mr. screen name "blackking" with a pyramid avatar.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

:pachaha:

You render yourself null and void in a debate that entails ethnicity as a point of contention when you ask someone "Are you a (racial slur)? Does this really have to be explained to you? :heh:

But I'm sure you are 100% objective and engaging in pure detached, clinical critique of historical data, Mr. screen name "blackking" with a pyramid avatar.

The other dude brought up ethnicity first when he kept dismissing blackkings points by calling him a black supremacist, or an NOI member :manny:

now stay the fukk out of this discussion and let these boys cook :mjpls:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

:childplease::childplease::childplease:
what?, lol

you are ignorant and narrowminded as fck dude.

Soooooo because I'm pro black I'm anti everything white, including things in antiquity? NTM, even though I'm not the one that derailed the entire conversation and resorted to nothing but personal attacks... I'm going to be blamed for it because my screename is blackking (and I guess this is a bad thing? , lol) and I must be bias on every subject.

First, the subject wasn't even about race. I didn't bring up race and those people who attacked the so called black militants seem to be obsessed with making it a simple conversation about race, when I thought the sh1t was about how fascinating Egyptian Culture was.

I tried to say on that topic.. I was brought off topic literally 10 times.. but always made an attempt to get back on topic, to avoid the usually HL fukkkery.

And you a dumb ass. I'm not going to even try to explain why my avatar isn't a reflection of my opinion on this subject.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
But, like I said, your main source was a conspiracy website.

To be totally fair though, Above Top Secret is a huge debunking site really.

I actually don't feel like I have tin foil on my head when browsing them forums. People there are usually swift with debunking shyt and calling bullshyt with the quickness

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so i taught you something from my posts but you dont trust the sources :why:

:troll:

I researched some of what you typed ( we are on the internet afterall) . I'm not above that. Not above saying that I learned something. It just threw me off when you sourced a retarded source.. I've been on that site.. I'm not even saying that I don't believe some of that sh1t... I'm just saying, how r u on here being antagonistic but sourcing like an idiot?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:childplease::childplease::childplease:
what?, lol

you are ignorant and narrowminded as fck dude.

Soooooo because I'm pro black I'm anti everything white, including things in antiquity? NTM, even though I'm not the one that derailed the entire conversation and resorted to nothing but personal attacks... I'm going to be blamed for it because my screename is blackking (and I guess this is a bad thing? , lol) and I must be bias on every subject.

First, the subject wasn't even about race. I didn't bring up race and those people who attacked the so called black militants seem to be obsessed with making it a simple conversation about race, when I thought the sh1t was about how fascinating Egyptian Culture was.

I tried to say on that topic.. I was brought off topic literally 10 times.. but always made an attempt to get back on topic, to avoid the usually HL fukkkery.

And you a dumb ass. I'm not going to even try to explain why my avatar isn't a reflection of my opinion on this subject.

Nah you're a clown and not intelligent at all and say incredibly stupid shyt when you post about pretty much anything under the sun. I don't recall you ever making one intelligent point in your entire posting tenure. But I digress.

I was just pointing out the absurdity of asking someone if they're a racial slur and expecting to have intellectual and moral credibility. Every time I try to give you some help, you get all emotional and start calling me names like you're doing now.

You are not pro-black. You're just another ethnocentric myopic a$$hole who sees everything through a lens that casts your race in the light you want to see it in, and your "enemy" race accordingly, and you clowns come in all races.