Is there any civilization more fascinating than the Egyptians?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
These a$$holes about to have me quoting Herotdus in here. They sure love him to death. I bet if it doesn't go along on what they believe they will say surely "You can't really take everything he say though".

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The Enuma Elish is recorded on 7 tablets in ancient Babylonian, . In the Epic, the God Marduk is the son of Enki, the ‘lord’ God of ancient Babylon. The epic depicts the battle between Marduk and Tiamat (mother of life), Tiamat is believed by some to be the physical and metaphysical planet Earth. Tiamat seeks revenge over Ea (Enki’s father, primeval God) after Ea killed Tiamat’s husband, Apsu (primeval God). Marduk, being Enki’s son fights against Kingu (the consort of Tiamat) over who will have control of Earth. Marduk ends up winning and slays Kingu; he then creates humankind from his own blood.

306595b7794a.png

Gen. 1:14: And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years”

Enuma Elish 5:12–13: “The Moon-god he caused to shine forth, the night he entrusted to him. He appointed him, a being of the night, to determine the days;”

The consultation of God(s) before the creation of man:

Gen 1:26: "God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

Enuma Elish 6:4-9: That which he had conceived in his heart he imparted unto him:"My blood will I take and bone will I fashion. I will make man, that man may. I will create man who shall inhabit the earth”

The similarities are many and there is a high chance that the Hebrew Bible is in fact a derivation of the original Epic. So our Sumerian God’s survived in literature, in a way, to this very day. the writers of Genesis were very familiar with the Enuma Elish, but

why they would base this ‘new’ creation on an already told account, could it be they were simply trying to retell the same story in a different style.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I see that the Anunaki flow is alive and well in this topic....:smugbiden:

I read somewhere that the Romans looked at the Pyramids of Giza the same way that we look at the ruins of Greece and Rome...

:whoo: context for yo ass...

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The Enuma Elish is recorded on 7 tablets in ancient Babylonian, . In the Epic, the God Marduk is the son of Enki, the ‘lord’ God of ancient Babylon. The epic depicts the battle between Marduk and Tiamat (mother of life), Tiamat is believed by some to be the physical and metaphysical planet Earth. Tiamat seeks revenge over Ea (Enki’s father, primeval God) after Ea killed Tiamat’s husband, Apsu (primeval God). Marduk, being Enki’s son fights against Kingu (the consort of Tiamat) over who will have control of Earth. Marduk ends up winning and slays Kingu; he then creates humankind from his own blood.

306595b7794a.png

Gen. 1:14: And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years”

Enuma Elish 5:12–13: “The Moon-god he caused to shine forth, the night he entrusted to him. He appointed him, a being of the night, to determine the days;”

The consultation of God(s) before the creation of man:

Gen 1:26: "God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

Enuma Elish 6:4-9: That which he had conceived in his heart he imparted unto him:"My blood will I take and bone will I fashion. I will make man, that man may. I will create man who shall inhabit the earth”

The similarities are many and there is a high chance that the Hebrew Bible is in fact a derivation of the original Epic. So our Sumerian God’s survived in literature, in a way, to this very day. the writers of Genesis were very familiar with the Enuma Elish, but

why they would base this ‘new’ creation on an already told account, could it be they were simply trying to retell the same story in a different style.

The bible definitely received their influence from Ancient Sumer. I honestly believe there is no denying that.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Enki, the original Prometheus

Prometheus was, according to Greek mythology a God who stole the fire from Zeus, the fire symbolising knowledge, and gave it to mankind. Prometheus is credited, in Greek mythology as being an enthusiast of mankind as he went against the other God’s wishes and taught forbidden knowledge. Much like Enki, who was considered the God of wisdom and knowledge, among other things. Enki was one of the keepers of divine decrees called ME, these ME made civilization possible as they held the secrets to technology, societal development, agriculture, etc.

b3ac631300a4.png

+It was Enki who created the first humans, AD.AM and EVE.

+It was Enlil though, who created the land that was, ED.EN.

+Enki was the serpent in the garden who urged AD.AM and EVE to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the garden, Enki was the serpent.

+It was Enlil then, who drove them out of ED.EN once they had betrayed his commands, his authority.

+Enki was there to clothe AD.AM and EVE.

It’s interesting to note here the use of the Hebrew word for snake in the Bible, nâchâsh,
which translates to ‘the hissing serpent’.

But it comes from the word NHSH, which means ‘to decipher, to find out’.

f5bfeb88b33a.png

The above image is an Assyrian (remember, Babylonian and Assyrian mythology derived from Sumerian mythology) peice which depicts ANUNAKI gods on the outside and humans on the inside. Popular belief is that the God on the left or right is Enki himself, giving life to the humans, with the Tree of Life in the middle, providing spiritual enlightenment, all the while being overlooked by Anshar (the flying god).

So, as we understand it, Enki gave knowledge and enlightenment to mankind. Enki is commonly represented as a double-helix snake. This symbol is the modern day symbol for medicine, but the double-helix itself, is the same shape as human DNA, oddly enough.

690a840f54a6.png

Thoth is believed to be the son of Enki. Those who are familiar with Egyptian-Greek mythology would know that Thoth and the Greek God Hermes were believed to be one in the same, going by the name Hermes Trismegistus. The caduceus or the wand of Hermes is confused by many to be the symbol of medicine, while it is in fact the Rod of Asclepius (single snake around tree) which is the traditional symbol for medicine.

the representation of the double-helix snake as Enki and the close resemblance to human DNA is not coincidental, as Enki was the biological designer of modern humans

Enki was the Prometheus for Sumerians, the giver of knowledge, the victor of the war between his brother Enlil.

^^ sound familar :youngsabo:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the outsiders invaded Egpyt they ran to Ethiopia and Sudan for help to clean that shyt out. Egyptian golden years were always under Pharaohs who came from those areas.

Maybe I misunderstood the point you were trying to make. Yes, the Egyptian golden years came under the pharaohs, but the pharaohs were always concentrated to the south( other then the New Kingdom, which mainly consisted of outside influence). When I think of Egypt, I think of America and Britian, America is nothing but an superior extension of supposed British Empire( which at one time considered itself an extension of the Holy Roman Empire), with Egypt=American, Ethiopia=Britian. Ethiopia was considered a military power during most of Egypt's reign.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Maybe I misunderstood the point you were trying to make. Yes, the Egyptian golden years came under the pharaohs, but the pharaohs were always concentrated to the south( other then the New Kingdom, which mainly consisted of outside influence). When I think of Egypt, I think of America and Britian, America is nothing but an superior extension of supposed British Empire( which at one time considered itself an extension of the Holy Roman Empire), with Egypt=American, Ethiopia=Britian. Ethiopia was considered a military power during most of Egypt's reign.

If you have the chance read this book. The pdf is somewhere on Google.
Wonderful Ethiopians of the Ancient Cushyte Empire Index

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
NOW YOUR SOURCE IS THE FOUNDER OF ANCIENT ALIENS STYLE CONSPIRACY THEORY RAG "FRONTIER MAGAZINE," BROTHER!

Egypt: origin of the Greek culture
Philip Coppens.com

THERE'S A PICTURE OF MULDER AND SCULLY ON THE FRONT PAGE, MEAN GENE!:snoop:

I always thought Mulder and Scully were symbols for the saying, "The truth is out there"...Nothing wrong with that Brother. :ufdup:

Or shall we get into how a virgin gave birth to a man who could turn water into wine and walk across water?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Or shall we get into how a virgin gave birth to a man who could turn water into wine and walk across water?

IF I CAN SLAM THE 1100 POUND ANDRE THE GIANT IN FRONT OF FOUR MILLION SCREAMING HULKAMANIACS, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN BROTHER!

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Indians can be shaped like that, and at one time, used to value it (pre-bollywood). You should travel some.

I got more if you need me!:

namitha%2Bpatel.jpg

4c743f2dcb86f.jpg

600full-anchal-joseph.jpg

ileana-pear-shaped.jpg

those are black people mixed with asian :birdman:

not asian-caucasoid. I don't care what these people say & deny...them indian folks are black folks.

they just keep breeding with lighter & lighter complexions :youngsabo:

don't mean to change the subject but do you guys know any info on TimBuktu? I'll make another thread if need be...I tried to find some readings on it but seems the info is very thin.