Is there a cornier thing than believing in "Illuminati"

Daps
This is a 5 star ass fukking thread. Sick of people and this Illuminati nonsense. fukk outta here. Then Santa is the leader of the Illuminati. Thats why he got a long ass Italian beard. You know how nikkas :ufdup: too? How the Illuminati supposed to have Jay-Z and Kanye in it when at the same time people said they were on :mjpls: status? People just want to spin shyt to create some kind of scenario and story to further digress from reality.

Daps
i actually do believe there are secret societies...you'd be dumb not to

i just don't care enough to give a real fukk tho. you get what i'm saying? like if Jay-Z or some random rapper really did worship the devil (which doesn't exist in my eyes anyway) why should i really give a fukk at the end of the day?

i guess i just dont idolize these rappers the way some people do. these dudes could be sacrificing goats and ma ma say ma ma sah ma ma coo sah-ing in a circle, and not a single fukk would be given from my end. if it ain't gonna make a difference in how my life goes, what i look putting energy into even worrying bout it? i already got enough on my plate to worry about being a broke college student and all :sadbron:

This man deserves more daps. shyt is right on the money.

Droopy

say that tho
Daps
Reppin
Northside
Miami Heat win NBA championship, then mother nature gives us the hottest summer in years...... #illuminati

SKY DADDY

Religion INC.
Daps
Reppin
I am
i agree with every1 sayin ppl are usin the illuminati as a crutch 4 the dumbest shyt possible, but i also believe you'd be a FOOL 2 not think there are ppl with the money and power 2 influence their reality directly/indirectly. lemme ask ya'll a serious question, if any of u guyz had the money,power, and influence 2make thingz go ur way at the expense of other ppl u tellin me u wouldn't. honestly i feel like u gotta be crazy not 2 use that type of power. it's not that much of stretch if said ppl had a hand in media, health, politics, agriculture, archaeology, etc. with all that said tho ni99az is str8 goofin with all these illuminati accusations flyin round lately, lets not give these unseen forces that much credit. i bet this secret cabal sits back and laughs at the fact that their very existence is shrouded thru ppl's fooolery,ignorance
and denial. every time a rapper/fool claims the illuminati their validity of existence becomes dilluted.all we can do as a ppl is be aware and live life 2 the utmost, but dont turn a blind eye 2 somethin cuz it can't be seen.........

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Having money doesn't make you influential.
Having money doesn't mean sh1t besides having money.

And the illuminati stuff is really ridiculous, most of these people do sh1t

RIGHT IN YOUR FACE

So why would they need a secret society ? Y'all google conspiracy theories while
coke is privatizing water in africa.
Y'all google conspiracy theories while the tea party is visible and in your fvcking face.
People need to wake up.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you believe the Illuminati is trying to take over the world and take over the world through Hip Hop your mom should've swallowed you all those years ago :pacspit: :skip:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
This uppity negro is partly responsible for the ignorance of the youth :beli:

Forerunner interviews THE GRAND MASTER OF THE ILLUMINATI!!!! - YouTube

why is it mostly black people that fall into this?

Because they want to come up for every excuse in the world for why someone else is popular, successful, and talented and they aren't. They would rather believe the only reason why these people are living the high life is because they were chosen. They want to believe the only reason why life isn't perfect like they want it to be because some secret organization is conspiring against them.:leostare:

It's usually the ignorant dikk heads that just got dial up for the first time that believes this shyt

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Rihanna-press_0a.jpg

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
You people take things to dam literal. nobody is saying that kanye and jigga go home and have occult rituals. dam. When you hear people say they are part of the occult is mostly because they are puppets. You got people on here saying "wow jigga playing up that illuminati symbolism" no dumb asses jigga doesn't direct videos, he is told what to do, how to act and what to wear.. aka puppet.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I do believe secret societies exist. I do think its a possibility that people with power/influence dictate what goes on in this country. Through media, religion, politics, and education. Most of our history is bullshyt and we are force fed false information on a regular basis. Y does it have to be so far fetched? Not saying Jay-z is in deep or im some kinda expert know it all that believes everything I hear lol. How ignorance gets pushed more than thought provokin shyt in music. Just take a look at the patriot act. Or how the economy is and has been in certain parts of the world and our own country. How drugs and weapons got put in here. Not blaming everything entirely on "the illuminati" just saying its agendas being pushed. And none of this shyt has any control over my life and a nikka sure aint losin sleep over any of it. lol Just statin my opinion.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

Last edited by a moderator: