Is there a cornier thing than believing in "Illuminati"

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
2Pac on Illuminati - YouTube

Pac explains why Illuminati is bullshyt.

But he was just saying that cuz he was scared. He was gonna expose them so they killed him. :skip::skip::skip:

Is the Illuminati real? Of course it is you'd have to be stupid to think secret societies don't exist. But you have to be a real fukking dumbass to think Jay-Z or Ye are involved.

Not gonna lie though, some of those conspiracy theories make for some good entertainment.

Amy Winehouse and the 27 Club
Was the "Batman Shooting" a ritualistic murder carried out by a mind controlled patsy?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
fukk an Illuminati even if it existed. I'm supposed to be terrified of a bunch of cacs using Big Sean and Justin Beiber to control my brain, and fukking goats cause they worship the devil :stopitslime:

You act like these people give two fukks about what you do. They went to war for their own benefit and didn't even try to hide it. What did you do?

They control the gas prices and keep raising them higher and higher. What the fukk did you do?

They poison your food and water, force your kids to glorify violence, and enforce stereotypes. Again What in the fukk did you do? Not a damn thing.

They don't need secret societies or fakkit rituals they do what the fukk they want cause they know no one will check them. Whole game is a hustle top to bottom. Get your money, educate yourself, and pass both down and build. That's all we can do.

By They I mean the rich people that control these companies and wealth.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
the symbol of the illuminati is the pyramid so think about that. its a trickle down effect where a few people own everything and spread out over every industry. they run everything from the media to entertainment industry to the food and health industry. that is a fact not a conspiracy look it up the world is really owned by a few corporations now a days. the "illuminati" is just an easy way to put a name or face to the secret organization that runs the world.

Inreference to the illuminati and the music industry i'll break it down like this: some people are not cut out to be a part of it and dont want to sell out (immortal technique) then you have others who are willing to lie, cheat, steal and corrupt the youth to get on (william roberts aka rick ross). if you are willing to sell out aka sell your soul then they will put you on make you rich and famous and in exchange you must portray a certain image and send out a certain message. this is not just my opinion this is fact and if you do not agree then you don't understand how the world and the music industry works.

Daps
the symbol of the illuminati is the pyramid so think about that. its a trickle down effect where a few people own everything and spread out over every industry. they run everything from the media to entertainment industry to the food and health industry. that is a fact not a conspiracy look it up the world is really owned by a few corporations now a days. the "illuminati" is just an easy way to put a name or face to the secret organization that runs the world.

Inreference to the illuminati and the music industry i'll break it down like this: some people are not cut out to be a part of it and dont want to sell out (immortal technique) then you have others who are willing to lie, cheat, steal and corrupt the youth to get on (william roberts aka rick ross). if you are willing to sell out aka sell your soul then they will put you on make you rich and famous and in exchange you must portray a certain image and send out a certain message. this is not just my opinion this is fact and if you do not agree then you don't understand how the world and the music industry works.

You realize this thing you refer to as Illuminati is actually Ashkinazis right?

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
The only cornier thing is these pathetic attention whores that promote this type of imagery.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe it.

But it has absolutely no effect on my life so i gives a flying fukk.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're scared of the "illuminati" then you should be TERRIFIED AS fukk of religion

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Call it what u want...put there is a powerful group of people who rule the world.

but believing this powerful group of people would allow a lowly rapper to be in their group and to believe they would allow him to flash their secret symbols just for the fukk of it :rudy:

still saying "corny" though might be cornier than believing in the illuminati :ld:

TheMoor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Illnoize
A lot of that shyt is corny but Denver's International Airport is creepy as fukk

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Rick Ross? :comeon:

Yeah man. Something suspect about the guy.

Went from C.O to rap star. If there is an illuminati and selling out and all that, I would believe Ross being a part of it.

Also some of his lyrics hint to that, like this one:

I dealt with brawls and those willin' to sell their soul
Over cars and clothes, man I'm talkin' petty hoes