Is there a cornier thing than believing in "Illuminati"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The internet made them hot tbh, no one wanted to read books about them before. now these fools want to watch youtube clips and believe this shyt.

That's not true. "Behold A Pale Horse" was where most of these illuminati conspiracies came from, including rap's fascination with it, and that book came out in '91. Everyone from Mobb Deep to Ras Kass was rapping about that shyt in the 90s.

Fred.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Even if there is an illuminati..so what? Aint like n1ggaz can stop that sh1t so f-ckit.

But i do suggest u n1ggaz get ya gun game up.

Worryin bout illuminati n1ggaz should be worried bout this war thats comin and them tryin to draft u weak ass n1ggaz

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
That's not true. "Behold A Pale Horse" was where most of these illuminati conspiracies came from, including rap's fascination with it, and that book came out in '91. Everyone from Mobb Deep to Ras Kass was rapping about that shyt in the 90s.

Fred.

behold the pale horse is a stepping stone but not the cornerstone of "illuminati conspiracies"

that term actually started to pick up steam in the 70s.

also most of the things cooper dealt with were during the 70s.

I still hold this book and that man in high esteem.

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
Behold the pale horse was prophetic tho...dude called down everything that happened back in 1991..even 9-11 and how they'd use it to implement a police state.

Then the author of the book was murdered right after 9-11 happened....

So say what u want n1ggaz but thats strange as f-ck

The author lost me when he said a staged alien invasion tho:snoop: :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah, a secret society that everyone knows about. :laugh:

The good thing is people know something is fishy, the bad thing is that they're being fed all types of misinformation. This Illuminati trend is just a part of the conservative counterrevolution imo, not some satanic shyt but just a way to control people like cattle.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I've always noticed the dumbest people are the ones trying to dig up conspiracy theories. I think Illuminati is probably some-what of a real thing, but I don't think B-ball players and Rappers are apart of it because they have weird imagery in their videos and tattoos on their bodies.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

Fred.

i was young then so wouldn't have known, im speaking more about this era of interweb kids. my brother is 12 and tried to school me on the illuminati and i just gave him the :shaq2: face.

i know a nikka that copped a book about the true illuminati and he couldnt hack it so he chucked the book away and just went back to his youtube freemason videos to be enlightened :laff:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
behold the pale horse is a stepping stone but not the cornerstone of "illuminati conspiracies"

that term actually started to pick up steam in the 70s.

also most of the things cooper dealt with were during the 70s.

I still hold this book and that man in high esteem.

The illuminati was not a part of pop culture in the 70s. That's what I'm saying.

That book, along with rap's obsession of it, catapulted all that shyt into the mainstream spotlight, to the point that plat-selling rappers were referencing it. Prior to that it was some niche, fringe shyt that only hardcore conspiracy theorists talked about.

Fred.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Idk about devil worshipping, and some Of the shyt they talk about is non sense. Like Jay Z and Rihanna being in it. The Rothchilds is running the country behind the scenes tho.

bertyr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
illuminati conspiracy talk is just continuing victim mentality thinking and avoiding doing the work to make yourself and your community better. You control how you feel and react to shyt if you put in the work

Mink Gators

Rookie
Daps
illuminati conspiracy talk is just continuing victim mentality thinking and avoiding doing the work to make yourself and your community better. You control how you feel and react to shyt if you put in the work

:ohhh: