Is there a cornier thing than believing in "Illuminati"

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Haha

It's a little kid's way of explaining things. I used to be into that stuff back in the day.

Until I asked myself, where are all these dudes getting this exclusive info? No one knows about this but your dumbass posting from your mother's basement? :childplease:

The more you read the more you become aware of the real world.

There's so much real fukkery going on in front of our faces, I don't know why people go nuts over ''theories''.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That shyt is stupid. I hate when one of the dudes I know from the skreets reads some outrageous conspiracy theory on youtube comments or some shyt and than comes to me with it like it's facts. Than I gotta take like 20 minutes breaking down to this man why Jay Z isn't part of Bush's family tree and he didn't sacrafice 300 babies for the blueprint to go platinum so that America can start the war in Iraq and poison our fish patties in grocery stores.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
That shyt is stupid. I hate when one of the dudes I know from the skreets reads some outrageous conspiracy theory on youtube comments or some shyt and than comes to me with it like it's facts. Than I gotta take like 20 minutes breaking down to this man why Jay Z isn't part of Bush's family tree and he didn't sacrafice 300 babies for the blueprint to go platinum so that America can start the war in Iraq and poison our fish patties in grocery stores.

:russ:

Nah breh we Finna to die off the crab meats

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Also these idiots say that everyone that has had some success in the music industry has sold their soul to the devil.

I see it happening with some people but to some of these kids anyone who has a single on radio is a satanic illuminati member. They come out with some retarded sh!t.

I saw one that said Jaden Smith was a new member of the Illuminati. I was like :wtf: this kid is 12 years old! GTFOH!

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

ya'll are blind _yo!

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know the Illumanti was a factually real organisation right? True a lot of the bullshyt youtube stuff is ridiculous idocicy. And people get too hung up on "The Illumanti" but there are 100 percent secret or lowkey organisations around, the names some we know of and some we don't. But people who think that Jay Z is ruling the world and blame him for everything are out of their mind, bullshyt been going on 100's of years before Jay's parents were even born.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
This uppity negro is partly responsible for the ignorance of the youth :beli:

why is it mostly black people that fall into this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
You do know the Illumanti was a factually real organisation right? True a lot of the bullshyt youtube stuff is ridiculous idocicy. And people get too hung up on "The Illumanti" but there are 100 percent secret or lowkey organisations around, the names some we know of and some we don't. But people who think that Jay Z is ruling the world and blame him for everything are out of their mind, bullshyt been going on 100's of years before Jay's parents were even born.

Yeah, I do believe in all these secret societies and there are some good documentaries out there and conspiracy theorists that drop great knowledge but a lot of these retards on youtube just undermine the sh!t.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I do believe in all these secret societies and there are some good documentaries out there and conspiracy theorists that drop great knowledge but a lot of these retards on youtube just undermine the sh!t.

I agree, they take EVERYTHING as Iluminati related and basically say nearly everyone is. Sometimes it's so blatantly bullshyt I wonder how it gets supposed adults believing the shyt.

A good song for people to check is Illumanti by Wise Intelligent, he tackles some of the bullshyt people say and talks about some of the ACTUAL real issues. Great song when I heard it.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I agree, they take EVERYTHING as Iluminati related and basically say nearly everyone is. Sometimes it's so blatantly bullshyt I wonder how it gets supposed adults believing the shyt.

A good song for people to check is Illumanti by Wise Intelligent, he tackles some of the bullshyt people say and talks about some of the ACTUAL real issues. Great song when I heard it.

I will check out that track sometime.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believing that companies buying back albums in bulk is just as corny. I'm talking accusations of companies buying 100's of thousands of copies just to inflate sales. It's not so much the companies buying the albums, but the reasoning behind it. People actually think making an artist look like they sold a lot of copies will actually make people buy that album on the strength "that it's popular b/c it sold so much". Why risk having an artist flop when they could just make the artist look popular by buying the album themselves?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Only lames and conspiracy theorists believe in that bullshyt

And nikkas be breakin that shyt down too