Is there a cornier thing than believing in "Illuminati"

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
You know making something seem like complete and utter busllshyt is a classic psy-op tactic.

Sidenote:

Too bad the actual illumininati everyone hates so much much were about as close as you could get to a rebel alliance.

Notice how most of the anti-illuminati videos/documents all seem to have a heavy religious twist to them?

Who were the illuminati's biggest detractors, who slaughtered and subverted a great deal of other similar movements religous or political?

Who have their hands in every walk of life, who made you turn your back on your indigenous heritage and made you invest your heart and soul in a stolen and racist cosmology?

It weren't no Jews.......

pope_0611.jpg

Kings, Queens, Princes, Princess's, Prime Ministers, Presidents et al all bow to this man.

Look at this fool running around like a modern day Pharaoh, he is literally Rex Mundi.

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dude or group who started the hip-hop centered Illuminati conspiracy is probably :ohhh: right now at how popular its become

its mainstream now. rappers name drop it in their songs.
regular people say they are in the Illuminati now
Jay-Z had to drop a verse to explain why he isn't a devil worshiper

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
the dude or group who started the hip-hop centered Illuminati conspiracy is probably :ohhh: right now at how popular its become

its mainstream now. rappers name drop it in their songs.
regular people say they are in the Illuminati now
Jay-Z had to drop a verse to explain why he isn't a devil worshiper

Which one was that? Drop it for us please!

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i actually do believe there are secret societies...you'd be dumb not to

i just don't care enough to give a real fukk tho. you get what i'm saying? like if Jay-Z or some random rapper really did worship the devil (which doesn't exist in my eyes anyway) why should i really give a fukk at the end of the day?

i guess i just dont idolize these rappers the way some people do. these dudes could be sacrificing goats and ma ma say ma ma sah ma ma coo sah-ing in a circle, and not a single fukk would be given from my end. if it ain't gonna make a difference in how my life goes, what i look putting energy into even worrying bout it? i already got enough on my plate to worry about being a broke college student and all :sadbron:

Daps
I read somewhere that all the super rich people have stacked their money in some secret place..you would be ignorant if you didnt believe in some kind of secret group or groups..but come on now..this illuminati shiit got people thinkin ridiculous on certain topics.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
[ame=http://youtu.be/aktLRiWXfqg]It's So Cold in the D - YouTube[/ame]

The Illuminati made it so cold in the d!!!!!:eek: