Is there a cornier thing than believing in "Illuminati"

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
believing the bible is as bad if not worse

:lolbron:

nikkas reading about talking snakes, forbidden fruit, nikkas walking on water, splitting seas apart and turning staffs into reptiles... all types of silly shyt, and believing it really happened

:flabbynsick:

probably the same ones that believe in that shyt

Daps

nikkas reading about talking snakes, forbidden fruit, nikkas walking on water, splitting seas apart and turning staffs into reptiles... all types of silly shyt, and believing it really happened

:flabbynsick:

hahah I was just thinking of that analogy..how come none of this shiit happens nowadays?

Daps
The hilarious part is when they say Jigga is part of it

Like they would let a black rapper in that used to sell dope

:childplease:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
you can literallly find illuminati symbolism in anything if you're blatantly trying

you can literally snap a picture of Jay-Z waving hello and nerds will say the way his fingers curve is satanic

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas believe gucci mane and soulja boy is apart of that shyt lol...literally anybody can join,and anybody who dies like whitney and michael wuz about to expose them....2pac literally said he didn't believe in it but they'll just spin it into "oh he wuz just scared so he had to say that"...I really pray youtube is full of 10 yrs olds and not grown people...the comments are too stupid for words

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

nikkas reading about talking snakes, forbidden fruit, nikkas walking on water, splitting seas apart and turning staffs into reptiles... all types of silly shyt, and believing it really happened..like in real life

:deadrose:

nikkas'll believe anything man

the bible isnt literal tho...its metaphysical

and speaking of staffs with reptiles... does this look familiar?
6a00e54fd47339883401675ef208c3970b-320wi

Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikkas reading about talking snakes, forbidden fruit, nikkas walking on water, splitting seas apart and turning staffs into reptiles... all types of silly shyt, and believing it really happened..like in real life

:deadrose:

nikkas'll believe anything man

not to turn this into a religious dispute but i don't understand why people talk down about the bible, specifically the new testament. believing or not believing the stories is 100% up to you, but the overall message of the book is a pretty good blueprint to live your life, no? i be seeing people tear the book apart, i don't get it, why? "jesus" was a good dude, ha

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
the bible isnt literal tho...its metaphysical
and speaking of staffs with reptiles... does this look familiar?
6a00e54fd47339883401675ef208c3970b-320wi

that aint what christians believe

:duck:

i personally dont care about none of that shyt. if it ends up existing and i go to hell, too bad for me

:manny:

Daps
not to turn this into a religious dispute but i don't understand why people talk down about the bible, specifically the new testament. believing or not believing the stories is 100% up to you, but the overall message of the book is a pretty good blueprint to live your life, no? i be seeing people tear the book apart, i don't get it, why? "jesus" was a good dude, ha

its more about the people who believe in the book..the message..and overall moral codes are good, yes..

*watches video on the cosmos on youtube"

comment: "wow, we really mean nothing in the great scheme of things"

comment: "your mind is polluted young man..believe in jesus and save yourself from hell's fire" :to::to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its more about the people who believe in the book..the message..and overall moral codes are good, yes..

*watches video on the cosmos on youtube"

comment: "wow, we really mean nothing in the great scheme of things"

comment: "your mind is polluted young man..believe in jesus and save yourself from hell's fire" :to::to:

hahahaahhaa, i got you.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
When I view videos like this, and look at the comments, I can honestly say that I'm ashamed for the human race.

DURRR HERP DERP a secret group is destroying some random crackhead rapper

Last edited by a moderator:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC

:clap: exacly whats so bad about the overall message being promoted in the Bible even if you don't believe the stories...the threadstater and you guys who agree with him in this thread are absolute CLOWNS...

thanks...Frank...