Is the Midwest the worst part of the U.S.?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Y’all folks are just not familiar with the Great Lakes region.

The Upper Great Lakes rivals the Hamptons-Cape Cod corridor in summer and beach resorts.

Also have tons of places for outdoor activities hiking, canoeing, off-roading, and skiing.

Community-Dinner-2018_low-towards-lake_small-cropweb.jpg

BayHarbor-HotelBalcony_lowres.jpg

Michigan-Buddies-Trip1_Inn-At-Bay-Harbor.jpg

lfef12c44-m1xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

mls-437425-960-vista-drive-bay-harbor-mi-49770.074.jpg

bay-harbor-area.jpg

trout-creek-condominiums.jpg

tour2b.jpg

Suite-view.jpg

Mackinac-7.jpg

C201009-Fall-Travel-2010-Sleeping-Bear-Dunes-beach.jpg

0717_TVM-SleepingBearDunes-HeatherHighamTreat-Farms-View-900x473.jpg

sleeping-bear-dunes.jpg

door-county-ephraim.jpg

102059628_story.jpg

C201008-EA-Door-County-WI.jpg

161.jpg

2-300x240.jpg

92270.jpg

And don’t bring y’all muhfukkin asses up here now either. :umad:

Bum ass New Yorkers are already trying to invade the area.:scust:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Y’all folks are just not familiar with the Great Lakes region.

The Upper Great Lakes rivals the Hamptons-Cape Cod corridor in summer and beach resorts.

Also have tons of places for outdoor activities hiking, canoeing, off-roading, and skiing.

Community-Dinner-2018_low-towards-lake_small-cropweb.jpg

BayHarbor-HotelBalcony_lowres.jpg

Michigan-Buddies-Trip1_Inn-At-Bay-Harbor.jpg

lfef12c44-m1xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

mls-437425-960-vista-drive-bay-harbor-mi-49770.074.jpg

bay-harbor-area.jpg

trout-creek-condominiums.jpg

tour2b.jpg

Suite-view.jpg

Mackinac-7.jpg

C201009-Fall-Travel-2010-Sleeping-Bear-Dunes-beach.jpg

0717_TVM-SleepingBearDunes-HeatherHighamTreat-Farms-View-900x473.jpg

sleeping-bear-dunes.jpg

door-county-ephraim.jpg

102059628_story.jpg

C201008-EA-Door-County-WI.jpg

161.jpg

2-300x240.jpg

92270.jpg

And don’t bring y’all muhfukkin asses up here now either. :umad:

Bum ass New Yorkers are already trying to invade the area.:scust:

The Hampton and Cape Cod are lame cac areas. Besides those areas mostly family orientated if anything.Not really fun for a single person or their friends to go and have a blast.

I’ve shown houses in The Hamptons when I was in real estate. Looked like a place my mother would enjoy.

The bum ass New Yorkers you’re seeing I would bet money those are Upstate New York residents who live a midwestern lifestyle and are somewhat close to the Great Lakes.

I’ve never heard of this region by Cacs in Manhattan or New Jersey.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
The Hampton and Cape Cod are lame cac areas.

Besides those areas mostly family orientated if anything.

Not really fun for a single person or their friends to go and have a blast.

I’ve shown houses in The Hamptons when I was in real estate. Looked like a place my mother would enjoy.

I guess I need to make more wealthy white friends in NYC cause I’m not familiar with this Upper Great Lakes region.

When I lived in Manhattan, in the summer, I went out to parties in East Hampton every other weekend to get out of the city. I had a blast. You go to the Hamptons to party. If you haven’t been to any, well, you missed the point.

If you’re looking for clubs and nightlife or some shyt then you go to trash ass Miami or Vegas cause this certainly ain’t gonna be that scene although you get a couple of upscale clubs that relocate to the Hamptons for the summer.

And there are black communities in both the Hamptons and Cape.

In the Hamptons.

DSC_0150.jpg

Cape Cod

inkwell.jpg

inkwell.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Midwest might give you the best bang for your buck as far as cost of living. :manny: When I hear rent prices from other places for a closet I'm :picard:.

edit: and unless you're doing shyt outdoors, most people doing the exact same shyt in every region, drinking and going out. There are people from KC that travel to a place like ATL and you couldn't tell they somewhere different without them tagging the location. :mjlol:

Garjxen

Rocketeer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jehovah
Mormons are mostly in Utah and Idaho, and the Amish are mostly east of the Mississippi, especially in Pennsylvania. :bpgucci:

Do you know what "Midwest" means? :bpgucci:

....I wasn't trying to be a scholar, I'm surprised your level of genius didn't pick up on that....by the way....do you know what google is? List of U.S. states by Amish population [most of the Amish population is in the Midwest]....

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
When I lived in Manhattan, in the summer, I went out to parties in East Hampton every other weekend to get out of the city. I had a blast. You go to the Hamptons to party. If you haven’t been to any, well, you missed the point.

If you’re looking for clubs and nightlife or some shyt then you go to trash ass Miami or Vegas cause this certainly ain’t gonna be that scene although you get a couple of upscale clubs that relocate to the Hamptons for the summer.

And there are black communities in both the Hamptons and Cape.

In the Hamptons.

DSC_0150.jpg

Cape Cod

inkwell.jpg

inkwell.jpg

Black communities or did these black folks rent a spot and just invite their friends?

Because I’m well aware of a lot of the black parties that go down over there but 98% of the people in attendance do not live there.

Any specific communities you can name?

I’m mainly familiar with South Hampton and Montauk.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Westside you got big ass California and I hear folks bragging about Arizona. You also got Vegas. Eastside you got New York, South Carolina, and the DMV. South you got Texas, Atlanta, and Florida.

And all them places got beaches and I always hear about the women.

What do us Midwest brehs have? Maybe I need to travel more.:mjcry: At least we're depended on producing corn:mjgrin:

What is nikkas really doing in New York State outside of NYC? Going to the Berkshires or Hamptons? I don’t think so.

What is nikkas really doing in South Carolina outside of visiting Hilton Head??

Most of these places ain’t shyt outside of their major cities. And black people ain’t doing no type of activities in major numbers outside of the cities.

So just like there ain’t shyt going on in Ohio or Wisconsin, there ain’t shyt going on in Pennsylvania, or Vermont, or New York State, or Rhode Island for nikkas to get into.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Black communities or did these black folks rent a spot and just invite their friends?

Because I’m well aware of a lot of the black parties that go down over there but 98% of the people in attendance do not live there.

Any specific communities you can name?

I’m mainly familiar with South Hampton and Montauk.

:mjlol:

It’s so much you don’t know about black American history.

Sag Harbor, East Hampton is historically black summer resort. Atleast the Azurest, Nineveh, and Sag Hills communities but these are kind of dying out. I have a relative who lived in Harlem who plotted out and built Azurest in the 20’s.

Oak Bluffs on Martha’s Vineyard is historically black summer resort.

These are all homeowners.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What is nikkas really doing in New York State outside of NYC? Going to the Berkshires or Hamptons? I don’t think so.

What is nikkas really doing in South Carolina outside of visiting Hilton Head??

Most of these places ain’t shyt outside of their major cities. And black people ain’t doing no type of activities in major numbers outside of the cities.

So just like there ain’t shyt going on in Ohio or Wisconsin, there ain’t shyt going on in Pennsylvania, or Vermont, or New York State, or Rhode Island for nikkas to get into.

I think the OP is talking about the cities specifically and the landscape (hence the cornfield comments)

State wise I do think California is the best state only because it seems to be only the state that has a lot going on from top to bottom.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

It’s so much you don’t know about black American history.

Sag Harbor, East Hampton is historically black. Atleast the Azurest, Nineveh, and Sag Hills communities but these are kind of dying out. I have a relative who lived in Harlem who plotted out and built Azurest in the 20’s.

Oak Bluffs on Martha’s Vineyard.

That’s why i told you not to answer because I googled as soon as you replied a few minutes ago and was already looking at Sag Harbor.

Na I def don’t know much about Black History in Long Island. Lol

Long Island is still very white lol. It’s like me studying black history in Portland Oregon

They got black history but it isn’t rich enough for me to take interest in studying it lol.

Musty

Banned
Daps
The Midwest is snooty.

The Black population is mostly urban and suburban. Very very small population of rural Blacks or small town Blacks compared to the south, so it’s very common for White people in the Midwest to make it deep into adulthood having never communicated with a Black person outside of a service situation.

(But this ought to be true for the west coast too. :jbhmm:)

With that being said...a lot of major cities in the east coast are wildly overrated - Philly, Boston, Baltimore, Richmond, etc. The present day versions of those cities really aren’t far off of a Kansas City, St. Louis, Cincinnati, etc.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
....I wasn't trying to be a scholar, I'm surprised your level of genius didn't pick up on that....by the way....do you know what google is? List of U.S. states by Amish population [most of the Amish population is in the Midwest]....

I said:

the Amish are mostly east of the Mississippi, especially in Pennsylvania. :bpgucci:

The link you provided confirms my statement. Besides, the Amish community were German/Swiss immigrants to Pennsylvania, which isn't "Midwest" by any definition.

Allow me to Google that for you.

Nice job of undermining your own point, smartass. :russ: